NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

So you're not coming to the meet?!... where we could have all hit the town and given it a go, given each other the necessary support, had a great laugh trying!... FOR SHAME!!

So you're not coming to the meet?!... where we could have all hit the town and given it a go, given each other the necessary support, had a great laugh trying!... FOR SHAME!!

You won't be saying that when you're using my site for reference when Black 2 & White 2 come out :p

From June 20th to July 20th, I shall not be leaving my house. It's futile to attempt to find someone during this period as it'd be right at the start of any potential relationship, being detrimental to it and inevitably causing it to end. Months in then sure, they may accept it, but straight away? No

For how long are you going to put work before the rest of your life? New Pokemon games come out all the time (ish), even if you find a girlfriend. Do you think she's going to appreciate being ignored for a month the next time one comes out?

You won't be saying that when you're using my site for reference when Black 2 & White 2 come out :p
Oh I will be, because I won't be buying them! FOR SHAME!! :p

For how long are you going to put work before the rest of your life? New Pokemon games come out all the time (ish), even if you find a girlfriend. Do you think she's going to appreciate being ignored for a month the next time one comes out?

Main series games come one every year and a half or so. Spin-off games take me less than a week to fully bust-out.

All I'm saying is that I'm planning it around this massive game coverage. There's nothing wrong with that. I just don't want my focus to be split./

I "learnt" in psychology recently is to creep about a park and ask out 100 women and once you've been rejected by that many it should boost your confidence to just ask out 1. :D

I "learnt" in psychology recently is to creep about a park and ask out 100 women and once you've been rejected by that many it should boost your confidence to just ask out 1. :D

BUT WHAT IF THEY SAY YES?

Then I'll never learn to face rejection. :sad:

BUT WHAT IF THEY SAY YES?

Then I'll never learn to face rejection. :sad:

When the inevitable break up happens, you will have raw emotional material to work with to create something great. (or murder us all)

I believe in you Magnus.

tumblr_m255wqULGw1rt0mozo1_500.gif

Have you been watching House?

Yeah, but that last episode was a little embarrassing. The show tends to treat most subcultures with a hammy fist. I say this as a voracious and experienced advocate of realdolls.

I was on OkCupid at some point, but there weren't really anyone near me on it. :p

Distance is not an obstacle.

Love will find a way.

We believe in you, Danny.

I think I'm actually ready to get back in the game. A while ago, I thought I was but I wasn't really. However, now I feel a little more confident. I'm on a couple of dating sites right now and I've not had any replies. Admittedly, I think that my profile is a bit shit and I need to change it but it's also about what to say when first viewing a profile you like. However, I think Emma's right in what she says about what to say in messages, which is something I haven't done. Also, my pictures suck so I'm going to take new ones when the weather's nice.

Thanks Emma!

But...I use Bulbagarden.

But...I use Bulbagarden.

Whore :(

Seriously though, I could point something out about something in regards to that, but I'm waiting til the perfect moment to bring that in public

But...I use Bulbagarden.

Why don't you just go ahead and stick a knife in his back?

I joined an internet dating site once. Was really weird. You get all sorts there.

Place was called N-Europe.

I'm still annoyed that you never replied to my messages.

I'm still annoyed that you never replied to my messages.

You had listed your gender as "penis", and I got very frightened. :weep:

Why don't you just go ahead and stick a knife in his back?

I thought it was well known that I have no interest in Pokémon (apart form ReZ' mafia games), therefore my previous statement is a lie.

Distance is not an obstacle.

Love will find a way.

We believe in you, Danny.

Using the gif that I made will cost you in royalties, an intial usage charge and further hidden charges for a year. (with monthly charges)

Have a nice day. :smile:

I was on OkCupid at some point, but there weren't really anyone near me on it. :p
WTF is this?!

Thank you everyone for your tips.

Took a new pic, i find it really hard to take photo's of myself this is this best i can do for now , i find i always look unatural or cheesy.

should i upload it or wait for someone to take a better one. Or just give up alltogether i never seem to have any luck on these sites anyway,

or i could upload a pic of me dressed as mario ( for a joke ) and see where that takes me ;)

Edited by yesteryeargames

I think your main misfortune is that you hail from a town of farmers and druids.

And pasties :heh: