NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

What are the chances of you two being together again? I can't remember the specific circumstances.

Well she's got another year of uni to go in Cork. She thinks she probably has a resit in August in which case she'll need to come back to Glasgow for it.

The thing is, me moving over there isn't an option as she's looking to move away from Cork ASAP after uni and she can't come back to Glasgow until she's finished Uni and that would be dependent on having a job. She can't do 4th year in Glasgow either because she wouldn't be able to afford rent so we're kinda stuck.

AGHGHGHGHHGHGHGH WHY IS HE SO DENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =(

I thought he was pretty clued up... A while ago I "jokingly" said that "I WANT TO BE PENETRATED BY YOOOUUU!" (actual quote - kind of encouraged by a bad little elf) so I mean that's pretty clear, no?

so today he was complaining about lack of getting some. (Explained he'd had impractical offers from people abroad, not justifying the cost for one night stand) I was a bit confused at this point and asked him what impracticality I fell under... to which I got a response pretty much saying I'd never made my intentions clear, just flirted????

*epic facepalm*

Basically, you have to jump on him, maybe he'll get the message then?

AGHGHGHGHHGHGHGH WHY IS HE SO DENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =(

I thought he was pretty clued up... A while ago I "jokingly" said that "I WANT TO BE PENETRATED BY YOOOUUU!" (actual quote - kind of encouraged by a bad little elf) so I mean that's pretty clear, no?

so today he was complaining about lack of getting some. (Explained he'd had impractical offers from people abroad, not justifying the cost for one night stand) I was a bit confused at this point and asked him what impracticality I fell under... to which I got a response pretty much saying I'd never made my intentions clear, just flirted????

*epic facepalm*

Straddle him the fuck now.

"I WANT TO BE PENETRATED BY YOOOUUU!"

Maybe he wants you to penetrate him. Some people are into that. *moves eyes shiftily*

Yeah, Moogle makes a good point. Tell him "I WANT TO PENETRATE YOOOUUU!"

There's no way this plan can go wrong.

Raineeng, why don't you straight up just ask him if he wants to go inside you?

Hmm?

Seriously though just ask him out already. Don't try to do it jokingly, he'll just think your joking. Just go for a drink or something, doesn't matter what exactly, and state your intentions. You want cock you have to grab for it. That's why god hung them there in the first place.

Raineeng, why don't you straight up just ask him if he wants to go inside you?

Hmm?

Maybe this will help!

A while ago I "jokingly"

Seriously though just ask him out already. Don't try to do it jokingly, he'll just think your joking. Just go for a drink or something, doesn't matter what exactly, and state your intentions. You want cock you have to grab for it. That's why god hung them there in the first place.

This. He thought you were joking/was too nervous to realise you weren't.

Ask him out. Now!

Why is it that its always the guys job to be the one to make the move? Just do it for yerself, woman! Let us know how it goes ;)

Why is it that its always the guys job to be the one to make the move? Just do it for yerself, woman! Let us know how it goes ;)

Well it's certainly not going to be him making the first move if he's that clueless.

Jump the boy, it'll be a surprise but I'm sure you'll receive a great reception :laughing:.

I've told him on more than once, in a serious manner, that I wanted to get with him. I'm really dense when it comes to romance so I tend to be really forward with people when I like them.

Actually he's said a few flirty things before that have actually shocked me, talking about things that you don't talk to with opposite-sex friends EVER. I'm definitely not imagining it =(

I emailed him at work and after more of the same I just had to come out with it and I asked him where I stood.... him: "friendzoned. You were joking all that time, right?" me: "....no" him: "...oh =(" & "I just don't find you physically attractive at the moment"

so angry.... he's been at this flirting carry on for so long and NOT TOLD ME THIS UNTIL NOW. Fucks sake I sent him a valentines day card IN FEBRUARY and its FUCKING JUNE.

And the worst thing is it's basically a conditional offer on the basis of me losing weight. That's the part that makes me sick to the stomach.

Wait...he actually said that last bit???

Yep he said he'd take me out on a date when I was a normal weight

Wow, that's quite something. You told him to fuck off right?

This guy sounds like a lobotomised bonobo, why is it that you like him again?

Yeees. Drop the weight and go naked into work one day, except for a big sign over your vagina saying, "Ha ha, you can't have this."

Yes! I mean, I like a woman to tell me or show me if she likes me. Guessing whether she does or doesn't is like trying to solve a puzzle sometimes...a very mysterious, difficult puzzle...Sometimes you find the solution quite easily, sometimes it takes a few tries and sometimes it's just so damn ridiculously difficult that you get frustrated! But hey, that's flirting for you! :p

I've told him on more than once, in a serious manner, that I wanted to get with him. I'm really dense when it comes to romance so I tend to be really forward with people when I like them.

See, I'd love for someone to be like that. Even jokingly, I don't get how this guy didn't get it. If a girl said to me "I WANT TO BE PENETRATED BY YOOOOU", I'd take it as an open invitation (Ha!) and flirt right back and see if it led anywhere.

But yeah, good for you for being straight forward! Good quality to have! :)

I emailed him at work and after more of the same I just had to come out with it and I asked him where I stood.... him: "friendzoned. You were joking all that time, right?" me: "....no" him: "...oh =(" & "I just don't find you physically attractive at the moment"

so angry.... he's been at this flirting carry on for so long and NOT TOLD ME THIS UNTIL NOW. Fucks sake I sent him a valentines day card IN FEBRUARY and its FUCKING JUNE.

And the worst thing is it's basically a conditional offer on the basis of me losing weight. That's the part that makes me sick to the stomach.

Yeah I'm not going there.... I'll drop the weight and he can go swivel on it.

YES! He'll probably ask you out then to which you reply:

Yeees. Drop the weight and go naked into work one day, except for a big sign over your vagina saying, "Ha ha, you can't have this."

Do this and you'd need pictures as proof you did it! ;)

Nah seriously, if you did do this, you'd be a legend in my book! haha.

Edited by Animal

Yes! I mean, I like a woman to tell me or show me if she likes me. Guessing whether she does or doesn't is like trying to solve a puzzle sometimes...a very mysterious, difficult puzzle...Sometimes you find the solution quite easily, sometimes it takes a few tries and sometimes it's just so damn ridiculously difficult that you get frustrated! But hey, that's flirting for you! :p

Oh.

I thought you were talking about sex.

tumblr_m41uwlnmzG1qd7cr7.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Thanks guys I really appreciate all of your responses. It was you lot encouraging me that made me do what I did and finally get an answer :-) knee for life!

I'm pretty down at the moment but time will heal me.. karma will bite him in the ass one day!