NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Two things:

1) Forget that asshole Raining, you can and will do better then that.

2) Ashley, you've been on Tumblr again haven't you? Don't force us to have another intervention...

The most annoying thing about being single is when people (women) ask you if you have a girlfriend yet and when you say no, they say 'oh why not?'

On the one hand, it's nice to know that they (at least) don't appear to think that there's anything outwardly wrong with me, or maybe even think I'm a catch. On the other hand it's horrible to know there's apparently nothing keeping me from getting a girlfriend except random chance. If I'm such good boyfriend material, why do I not have a girlfriend?

The most annoying thing about being single is when people (women) ask you if you have a girlfriend yet and when you say no, they say 'oh why not?'

On the one hand, it's nice to know that they (at least) don't appear to think that there's anything outwardly wrong with me, or maybe even think I'm a catch. On the other hand it's horrible to know there's apparently nothing keeping me from getting a girlfriend except random chance. If I'm such good boyfriend material, why do I not have a girlfriend?

So, you are single.

Wait...I...yes...Raining is definitely single. She is totally good girlfriend material.

N-Europe Dating: Round 3....FIIIIGHT.

I'm pretty down at the moment but time will heal me.. karma will bite him in the ass one day!

Why wait for karma? Do it yourself! :heh: Unless, of course, you think he'd like that.

Oh.

I thought you were talking about sex.

Thanks guys I really appreciate all of your responses. It was you lot encouraging me that made me do what I did and finally get an answer :-) knee for life!

I'm pretty down at the moment but time will heal me.. karma will bite him in the ass one day!

Oh, Peeps. :hug:

They're just being nice.

Dazz is going to answer everything with YouTube clips from now on, isn't he?

I may as well join in the

answer fun!

2) Ashley, you've been on Tumblr again haven't you? Don't force us to have another intervention...

Is this not the thread in which you proclaim your love for things?

I find it totally annoying as well. I especially hate it when the girls I knew from my year in school ask me if I have a girlfriend and I say no and they say "Aww, I can't see why"...you and me both, lmao.

Right now, girls by me either like too much drama or are into the whole 'bad boy/bad bitch" thing so it's just so 'ugh'. I phoned the girl at the party and the conversation were okay and it was cool but when the call ended, I knew that that were a one-off thing. Shame, really. But yeah, hate being single now. Ladies, I'm ready and waiting! ;):indeed:: peace:

Dazz is going to answer everything with YouTube clips from now on, isn't he?

I may as well join in the
answer fun!

Yes! I'm going to create a trend! Let's do this! GO GO KNEE RANGERS! :yay:

He's been liking photos of his slutty friends with their boobs out *twitch*

So removed him off my stalkbook feed and now I feel a lot better :3

Lame! You better off without him! He's insensitive and sounds douchey with that proposition he gave you, as if he has a right to do that because he's God's gift. Get someone who likes you for you and you do what you want for you! :)

Every single guy on this forum, including myself, had their attention instantly drawn to the words 'boobs' in that statement.

Every single guy on this forum, including myself, had their attention instantly drawn to the words 'boobs' in that statement.

True. It's like a sixth sense we have. :p

Quick question: Asked a girl (unrelated to previous) if she wanted to me up sometime and she responded with an activity. But she also immediately setup an escape card to bail if she wanted, it matches with stuff she had mentioned before so I don't think she's made it up or whatever. Was kinda worried that she intends to use it and she set it up in advance. I never specified that it was a date or anything which may or may not be a problem?

Edited by Ike

Oh. Sorry :P

I was wondering if that meant she intends to pull out?

It's hard to say without more information. You say it matches with stuff she's said before, so it may be a genuine reason.

On the other hand, you say you didn't establish it was a date. Maybe she wants to just be friends and will use her escape card if you try to turn it romantic. Are you already good friends with her?

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, just trying to cover the possibilities. I can't say for certain but I'd guess that it's the former and you're just being a bit paranoid. If it's the second then at least you've had a nice day out with a friend. Just got to see how it goes.

I think that's more of the male's job.

On the other hand, you say you didn't establish it was a date. Maybe she wants to just be friends and will use her escape card if you try to turn it romantic. Are you already good friends with her?

It's kinda complicated. We knew each other from work but she left. We didn't have much contact after that and all of a sudden she started contacting me again out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago, but we've been talking a lot. She tends to be the one who initiates contact. I've dropped some hints about liking her though.

It's hard to say without more information. You say it matches with stuff she's said before, so it may be a genuine reason.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, just trying to cover the possibilities. I can't say for certain but I'd guess that it's the former and you're just being a bit paranoid. If it's the second then at least you've had a nice day out with a friend. Just got to see how it goes.

I always work on the theory if you ask a girl out and it will be just the two of you, it's a date.

I think you're falling into the trap of over thinking it too much (of which I am very guilty of doing too!. You said it matches with stuff she's said before - what did she say? It could be a perfectly legitimate reason and she just wanted to forewarn you.

It's better that you know that in advance so if she does have to leave suddenly you have no idea why and it will leave you wondering what you did wrong when in actual fact it was nothing you did.

You've just got to see what happens. If you worry about it too much you'll just make it worse.

I think that's more of the male's job.

Clearly you've never been to Thailand.

I always work on the theory if you ask a girl out and it will be just the two of you, it's a date.

I kinda thought that it was implied that it was a date, but I dunno.

I think you're falling into the trap of over thinking it too much (of which I am very guilty of doing too!. You said it matches with stuff she's said before - what did she say? It could be a perfectly legitimate reason and she just wanted to forewarn you.

It's work related, there's only 2 staff there and she said she sometimes has to work on the weekends if it's busy or stuff needs doing. She was working late last Friday, so like I said - it matches up. I guess it was probably just a forewarning.

I realise I am being paranoid/over thinking, that's kind of why I posted on here.

Maybe she's hoping it'll be a date and is intending to pull out if she thinks it's not :p