Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

Quelle Nuit.

To be honest, I had such a great night out last night. If anything -- it was Fun. The music in the club we went to was really amazing. The whole progression felt perfect[ly obscure]. 1st all the great 90s hits (Yew gotta Sho' Me Lu-uve) , then heavy rock (Nirvana+the like) and finally the Pop Divas of the past decade (Need to let it breath.) I think my favorite was listening to that electronic solo in Rihanna's "We Found Love" , probably the most blissful moment. Marry the Night came on too ... *troll-face* so great.

Ended up on a boat (free entry! free drinks!) and then was taken to someone's home (Pretty much, like, 15 Brazilians and Myself .. felt slightly out-of-place.)

Also got with 2 people. Frank is back in the game! [God, hindsight is making me feel like such a tramp]

Edited by Frank

I'm being foolish -- I know his name, don't worry. I could've gone with Blazer guy but, let's face it, Renato was a lot cooler / felt more powerful. He organised the entire boat party / knew everyone / had a lot of money (so shallow :() It felt cool I was with him.