N-Europe

Norse Mythology Mafia

Tales

Cube - I have to target someone. I went through yesterday and saw who hadn't been posting much. It was between you and Mundi, and I went for you. I'm happy to target whoever people suggest but you can't be annoyed with me for targeting you when you admit yourself that haven't been posting much.

Ah, if you have to target someone then I have no quarrel. I wasn't even that bothered about it anyway - moaning about it just helps.

ALSO: One reason I don't think it's okay to replace people who have previously played in a game this late on is that if they join the faction who are in the lead and likely to win, they win with them despite the fact they have actually been killed. That said, I suppose it's better if people are talking.

No situation is really fully ideal - killing them can imbalance the game and just leaving them alone could also imbalance the game and also mean that that person can still win.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% Jonnas impaled peeps with a spear taken from an armoury!

Vote: Jonnas

Do you have actual evidence (!!) or did you just make that up? :p

I forgot about ReZ. Did Mundi actually do stuff and not post here, or was he completely inactive (thus getting replaced)?

Also Eddie, what is the name of your character?

Is this just out of curiosity, or do you want to confirm something? It begins with S. That's all I'm saying. I'll save it for when people/mafiosos start jumping on me.

No I have something solid on him. I also definitely know it is him because I know the name of your character who interacted with him.

I'd rather not give my power because it could be useful later on (if I survive tonight) but people should believe me.

@mr-paul: I apologize, m'lady :heh: That was something I inferred from the write-up. I saw the strong man discussing with the wise man, thought the strong man was The Peeps and you were the wise man. Anyway, someone stealing your item and giving it back was The Peeps' power. He improved it, I'm sure.

Also, I was trying to keep this a secret... But one of my optional powers is that of a vigilante. When Eddie redirected me, she redirected all of my powers, including the killing one. According to Tales, I can use all of my powers at once, I've just been choosing not to kill.

And if you're interested, my original targets for info-gathering were Jayseven and Rummy.

Either way, I still believe Eddie is mafia. I'm not removing my vote. If she had redirected me to someone we knew less about, I'd believe her.

Either way, I still believe Eddie is mafia. I'm not removing my vote. If she had redirected me to someone we knew less about, I'd believe her.

That is pure subjectivity - what you would have done if you were me. Maybe you don't think what I did was a good plan, but that's what I decided. What if Rummy/jayseven are townies, but I had redirected you to a random person who was a mafioso, and no one believed me? They would get lynched because of your result, possibly. I'm sure you can't be the only investigator left, so it's not like I wasted a night of the only investigator. It usually doesn't make sense to redirect investigators anyway, so I assure you it was a special case.

And if I were evil, on the basis of your theory, wouldn't I redirect you to another mafioso to get your original target lynched?

As for confirming your hunch, you're welcome :P I have nothing to hide, that was my only action last night, I'm not a complicated character (even the Wikipedia article is so short...).

Also, Eddie, I have a question for you: in the night before last, what did you do? Who did you redirect?

Is that when day/night phases were first implemented? I didn't do anything because I had no findings to work with. Before that, I literally did nothing, as I was roleblocked right from the start. I assume someone wanted me to have a super-exciting start in the game! ¬_¬

Not intentionally! Eddiecoleslaw redirected me and forced me to use the lance!

Also, Eddie, I have a question for you: in the night before last, what did you do? Who did you redirect?

The lance?

You mean the lance that Dazz have you that supposedly gave a double vote?

So who were you planning to kill instead? As per my always reasoning, I do not like killers running loose. Especially one who was going to kill me/jay!

Vote:Jonnas

The lance?

Quite! I'd vote for Dazz but as said, I don't like killers.

Sorry people! Had an interview this morning and was mildly preparing last night. I have been watching todays activities though. I'm gonna review the thread right now and come back in, with votes if I deem them to be chase-able.

I know someone asked; Tales advised me that Mundi has sent no actions all game.

The lance?

The role PM calls my item a spear. The one that Dazz gave me yesterday was a different item, and it was called a lance.

I just said "lance" because it's potato-potahto for me. We use the same word for both terms in Portuguese.

So who were you planning to kill instead? As per my always reasoning, I do not like killers running loose. Especially one who was going to kill me/jay!

Vote:Jonnas

Quite! I'd vote for Dazz but as said, I don't like killers.

You've gotta be kidding me... I targeted you for information. Did you just read "killing power" and ignored everything else I said? I didn't use the killing power, I haven't been using it all game. But Eddie forced me to use it last night.

Sorry people! Had an interview this morning and was mildly preparing last night. I have been watching todays activities though. I'm gonna review the thread right now and come back in, with votes if I deem them to be chase-able.

I know someone asked; Tales advised me that Mundi has sent no actions all game.

I quite simply do not believe that at all. What's your power? What's your role?

Okay I'm caught up.

Vote : Jonnas

This as good as confirms that Jonnas is good for me. Until I hear from Rez again, at least.

Yeah, Dazz gave him a different 'lance' I know that. I'm yet to be persuaded that Jonnas has investigated successfully so far though.

Well he knew it was me that made him talk like that, and he also had more information on the same day. I'm willing to believe he has a few powers/can investigate more than one person as he wouldn't have that info on me otherwise.

I wouldn't lie about having no targets....theres been...what like 5 or 6 days worth of targets? I would never in hell risk there being that many chances of being tracked or reverse tracked. I promise you Mundi has done nothing all game. I don't know why Tales took so long to replace (him).

I'm Melsuine a mermaid, and my power is not threatening in any way.

I wouldn't lie about having no targets....theres been...what like 5 or 6 days worth of targets? I would never in hell risk there being that many chances of being tracked or reverse tracked. I promise you Mundi has done nothing all game. I don't know why Tales took so long to replace (him).

I'm Melsuine a mermaid, and my power is not threatening in any way.

Yeah... Melusine isn't a Norse Myth, it's more a sort of 'general' myth.

Vote: Rez

What's your power?