N-Europe

007 Mafia Signups

Nintendohnut

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Yeah you won't need too much prior knowledge. This is going to be a pretty standard mafia game, no storyline flowing through it or anything like that in particular. As long as you do a tiny bit of research on whatever character you get you'll be absolutely fine :)

Now that I've properly finished the roles it will be a shame to lose three. Yes, I can use them in my next game (if there is a next game) but I'd love for this to actually reach 22.

Seeing as it isn't even at 19 yet, though, I don't know if I should give up that hope.

Okay so we have 19... But I would LOVE to make it up to 22. General opinion? I assume most people will want to start, and I can always use my other roles in my next game.

Anyway, what do people think? If anyone knows of someone who might want to join get them signed up ASAP. If not, I'll start this possibly later this evening if nobody else wants in and people just want to get going.

So yeah, let me know!

NEWBIE! GET EM!

Hey. Are you affiliated with anyone?

A friend recommended the mafia games here, though I don't think I see them on the signup list...should have asked what their username was!

Welcome to the forum Yvonne!

Thanks!

Okay so we have 19... But I would LOVE to make it up to 22. General opinion? I assume most people will want to start, and I can always use my other roles in my next game.

Anyway, what do people think? If anyone knows of someone who might want to join get them signed up ASAP. If not, I'll start this possibly later this evening if nobody else wants in and people just want to get going.

So yeah, let me know!

Add me in, need more mafia experience.

I didn't realise they were both Rummy's though....and Yvonne said she didn't see Rummy's name and Rummy's name is Rummy. Well not his name name. But his name.

Yo.

Well, he did say he'd bring a couple of new players, and those two have signed up specifically for the mafia games, so ... Occam's razor, innit? :heh: