Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played this for an hour in my lunch break today, Paid off my first loan, caught a new type of bug & fish for my museum, finally sold an item in the flea market for over the odds to a gullible villager and found my first gold peach.

end of my lunch break comes round, I got to save it, and for some stupid fucking reason I go full retard and press the power button instead of start.

I have no idea why I did this, But yes... that was fucking annoying :)

angry-desk-flip.png

Those of you who got the club

Talk to the owner and give him food. He will tell you a joke which corresponds to a feeling or an expression. In a new menu you can open, next to the keyboard, you can click on the expression and your character will do it. Like I got "distress", so my character will look worried and sweating when I activate. Difficult for me to explain as you see, but your villagers has done this a thousand times. There's room for 40 such expressions or feelings. I think this will make online even more fun!

I can't get the dream building to work, I can play online with friends , and visit the island just fine but I can't connect online to get to the other dream towns, anyone else have this problem ?

It is normal, it seems to be a problem a lot of people with the European and American version of the game have so far.

The error only occurs when you try to connect with a random dream town though! If you enter a dream code, or search a town by name, or by player name, or even by country, it works just fine. So it is only the "you decide" option that is broken.

Someone playing New Leaf at a Beyonce concert.

I haven't played this for over a week and now I'm scared to switch it on. All my villagers are going to hate me.

Same...

My beautiful shiny flowers, Dead.

Villagers, gone.

Public works, still not paid for.

Shells & Junk all over the beach.

Events, turnips etc missed.

but...

@Daft Yeah that's the limit, if you don't visit for a week the villagers will skin you alive the next time you visit. Just a heads up.

Anyway, I'm on the final stretch now, 4 more expansions to pay for (500k, 600k, 500k, 600k). Also, HRA score was 125,000 this morning. This is gonna be my first AC game that I actually beat, Tom Nook you going down biyatch!

More renovation in Windhelm, the shop is under renovation and will be open again tomorrow. Going from TnT to something bigger. Damn, i wanted some fortune cookies. Oh well.

And my forest of fruit trees is nearly grown, they'll be ready tomorrow for everyone to come in and help themselves.

Well my first act as Mayor... I'm building a 2nd bridge. Doesn't actually benefit any other villagers in particular, but for me... means I can walk out of my house, across the bridge to Re-tail store. Currently I have a fairly long walk to get there from my house.

Also get to visit the island tomorrow for the first time. Excite!

Got given an Apple from Rowan, got Cherries from Isabelle, So Should have some varied fruit growing soon, just need an axe to chop some other trees down, got alot of trees... ALOT of trees.

Is it true you can move flowers? Like dig em up and replant them?

Well my first act as Mayor... I'm building a 2nd bridge. Doesn't actually benefit any other villagers in particular, but for me... means I can walk out of my house, across the bridge to Re-tail store. Currently I have a fairly long walk to get there from my house.

Also get to visit the island tomorrow for the first time. Excite!

Got given an Apple from Rowan, got Cherries from Isabelle, So Should have some varied fruit growing soon, just need an axe to chop some other trees down, got alot of trees... ALOT of trees.

Is it true you can move flowers? Like dig em up and replant them?

You don't even need to dig the flowers you can just pick them up like any other item and plonk then where you want them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

- Spotted a well and a totem pole in Nook's over-priced hell hole.

- Thought "they would decorate the town nicely" and bought them.

- Withdrew monies from savings to buy them.

- Get items, realises that they still only work inside houses.

- Now has a well and a totem pole in the middle of his house.

- Fuck my life.

- Spotted a well and a totem pole in Nook's over-priced hell hole.

- Thought "they would decorate the town nicely" and bought them.

- Withdrew monies from savings to buy them.

- Get items, realises that they still only work inside houses.

- Now has a well and a totem pole in the middle of his house.

- Fuck my life.

Oh.......

Once you are mayor, you can erect a well in your town. It's a provision/request from townsfolk. It's on my list of things to buy, after Nook's nicked my bells.

Had a real nightmare on this earlier trying to decide where to build the café. :shakehead

It's another one of those non-destroyable public works projects, and I just couldn't get it in the exact spot that I wanted. :sad:

Plus I had to be careful about taking out trees and stuff due to having (and trying to keep) perfect town status at the moment. :hmm:

It's the first time ever that AC has been kind of stressful! :o

Perhaps I'm just not cut out to be mayor. :heh:

Anyone have their town open I have the little Katie cat I want to offload on you , ;)

Does she become a permanent resident? I have never had her in any game so I wouldn't mind. Should I open my gates now?

She visits then you have to offload her, once you do you get an exclusive item in the post , Are your gates open I can come now :)

Does she become a permanent resident? I have never had her in any game so I wouldn't mind. Should I open my gates now?

Ready now if you are m8

Ready now if you are m8

I've begun harvesting my fruit trees after my recent plantage/culling and re-organising i did a few days ago. I'm just over 3/4 and made close to, if not over 120k. I also sold my turnips for 151 bells today, having paid 50 bells per turnip on Sunday. Paid all of my museum expansion off and 1/2 my mortage to Nook.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!