Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

Just spent about 40 minutes bug hunting on the island, and come back with a pocket full of the rare palm tree bugs, but not a single one beat my birdwing record from earlier - so many thousands of Bells thrown down the drain.. :( A bit sad that after all that, I only got two rare insect items - oh well, there's always next month. Now just to wait five minutes to see if I still win...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just won my bug-off, 103 points with a something butterfly.

Do we know if the usual rules apply here for Joan not appearing on the first Sunday since you've started the game? Im wondering if I should save my bells to buy turnips tomorrow or pay off Tom Nook tonight.

I also won the Bug-Off with my 133 point Birdwing butterfly. :yay:

Curse you, you beat me by 2 points...

HNI_0027.JPG

Only problem with getting a score like that is it's difficulty to beat to get the items. Neither @Tales or myself could best it.

I did catch another Birdwing Butterfly but I donated it to the museum.

Those eyes...

HNI_0006.JPG

Caught a bee (after getting stung previously)!

HNI_0095.JPG

Caught a Saw Shark while visiting Tales' village.

HNI_0018.JPG

Got the Hero Pants:

HNI_0090.JPG

Can't work out how to take them off though.

Oh and finally paid my downpayment.

HNI_0094.JPG

I won my Bug Off with a 97 point Raja Brooke Butterfly. And that was from early this afternoon, no one beat me.

I've been stung by bees, caught loads of fish and bugs on my first day, saw a tarantula but it ran away, got some Varia Shoes from a fortune cookie and just spent loads of time just wondering around town. I love this AC.

Phew, I did win my contest after all. :)

About depositing money in the post office, you also get things sent through the post for saving up certain amounts of money. No, not

Natwest-pigs_2374034b.jpg

but things like a tissue box and a writing set.

It took me three weeks to get K.K. Slider, so you'll have to wait a bit longer to get him in your towns. I'll open my gates later this evening for anyone that wants to see him, though. Still got a little bit of work and washing up to do first, but I'll post here when I'm about to do it.