N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

What game is that arena from? Looks cool.

It's like a spinning clothesline from Zangeif about to be interrupted by a classic Blanka electroshock.

Pikachu kind of looks like he's about to take a dump. "Meh, I can shit wherever I want..."

Edited by Ville
Automerged Doublepost

Olimar is in Pikmin 3, he plays some role, maybe you free him near the end of the game or something and he becomes playable...

Still, it's quite likely that some of the new characters in stead of Olimar will replace him, or they'll be different skins, or they'll work together.

@nintendofan16

I totally agree, I think the Zelda-series have produced a good handful of characters which can have unique movesets in the last few games:

- Midna riding Wolf Link

- Ghirahim

- Skyward Sword style Impa

- Zant

- that balloon/clown guy from Skyward Sword and/or Twilight Princess :laughing:

- Perhaps Demise in some form....

- Groose

Olimar is in Pikmin 3, he plays some role, maybe you free him near the end of the game or something and he becomes playable...

Still, it's quite likely that some of the new characters in stead of Olimar will replace him, or they'll be different skins, or they'll work together.

@nintendofan16

I totally agree, I think the Zelda-series have produced a good handful of characters which can have unique movesets in the last few games:

- Midna riding Wolf Link

- Ghirahim

- Zant

- Groose

Dude, think bigger. You're totally missing out Gorons , the witches, the monkeys, Deku people (preferably the Wind Waker Kind), Linebeck, the Minish, Zoras, the Rito and many MANY funky bad guys and bosses.

@nintendofan16

- Midna riding Wolf Link

- Ghirahim

- Zant

- Groose

Dude, think bigger. You're totally missing out Gorons , the witches, the monkeys, Deku people (preferably the Wind Waker Kind), Linebeck, the Minish, Zoras, the Rito and many MANY funky bad guys and bosses.

A better idea:

A Zelda fighter in the style of the original Soul Caliber. Imagine the roster, imagine the locations and battlefields. Imagine that music. Imagine imagine.

A better idea:

A Zelda fighter in the style of the original Soul Caliber. Imagine the roster, imagine the locations and battlefields. Imagine that music. Imagine imagine.

*shrug* but it's Nintendo dude... you know it makes far too much sense for them to actually make it.

*shrug* but it's Nintendo dude... you know it makes far too much sense for them to actually make it.

But, imagine the fanboyssss. They would eat their own livers for stuff like this.

It would also mean that the Brawl roster wouldn't be clogged up with Zelda characters. There's probably enough room for another fighter on the system, as traditionally Nintendo systems (particularly from the N64 onwards) have been a bit light on the fighters and racers side.