Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3D Pokédex App

Ashley

Ah right.

So does it depends on the game/software? Because even though i have not played it, i thought that DoA gives u a notification light that it has downloaded something new for the game etc!

Sorry if i'm sounding like an idiot! This is my first few days of actually leaving my 3DS in standby so i'm 'learning'. :hmm:

DoA will only give a blue light if it has actually issued a notification - like today for instance as it was telling about the new costumes available to download, plus there was a throwdown challenge that could be completed.

Normally DoA acts in the same way as mentioned above.

I'm with you in that it was a bit confusing, but clearer now I think. Lol.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I downloaded this and i'm a little confused.

We get 3 random Pokemon a day yes?

If I scan in a QR code it will increase the chance of the one I want?

How come when I scan some codes I get the Pokemon aswell?

Is it best to just scan 1 code at a time and wait until I get that Pokemon or should I just scan them all?

ah ok, I thought the blue circle was meant to return?

just did it but only got 1 more, making two today, kept going in and out but no 3rd :(

Just hit the home button and wait about 15 seconds and then resume the game. You should get the notice that you recieved a Pokemon, then just repeat.

When tomorow comes.. dont go in and out.. just open and shut ya 3DS

Ok tried that but still only got the one more

Just hit the home button and wait about 15 seconds and then resume the game. You should get the notice that you recieved a Pokemon, then just repeat.

That didn't give me a 3rd either?

Why am I being denied a pokemon a day?

Ok tried that but still only got the one more

That didn't give me a 3rd either?

Why am I being denied a pokemon a day?

Ok this is odd was just doing a few laps on Excitebike 3D, when I finished and returned to the home menu the blue circle was back on the Pokedex icon and I got my 3rd pokemon for today... weird that it took so long?

Ok this is odd was just doing a few laps on Excitebike 3D, when I finished and returned to the home menu the blue circle was back on the Pokedex icon and I got my 3rd pokemon for today... weird that it took so long?

Mine varies sometimes, the other day i got them straight after each other by turning the console off but then today i had to wait awhile and then it let me download a new one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!