N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson

I got that Tales was telling 90% truths yesterday,

I don't know if it counts as a "lie" but he mistakenly said that he targeted you on night one when it was night three, so they may be the 10%

If rummy did nothing then what do we know about:

Ellmeister

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

And what did they do last night?

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that cube dropped a magnifyling glass. That is all.
You investigated Cube after he found us a mafioso?

I thought it suspicious how he simply said so.

I thought it was retarded, there was no need for him to say it and it's probably why he is dead now.

Seriously though. I am surprised by certain night actions targets and day time revelations. The town is not playing a smart game.

I am also annoyed that I can't catch out anyone lying.

I tried targeted Esequiel. For some reason I haven't had a PM yet....

Also, I noticed that in the last day phase, Ellmeister voted twice. I'm not sure if he was counted twice but majority should have been six, and unless you count him voting twice, only five people voted.

*targeting

I can see I'm probably a bit too late, but...what if he's town? :/

This sounds a bit mafia to me.

Diageo - therapist - lie detector

Tales - reverse tracker

Cube (Zell) - Detective - alignments

Ellmeister - roleblocker

jayseven - something do do with people's items

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul - Detective - tracker

Rummy - nothing

Brian Mcoy - nothing

Eddie is the only one we have no claim from...

I tried targeted Esequiel. For some reason I haven't had a PM yet....

You have no PM because you probably targeted him after he got killed, so nothing happened.

What do y'all want, my character job description, or role? Why didn't someone investigate me last night after it was pointed out that people didn't know my power (iirc)? I never just come out with it if there's no one who can confirm anything I say.

As I have nothing to share *right now*, I'm gonna say that my suspicions lie on all of the investigators/detectives/policemen. There are just way too many. I'm surprised no one has picked up on this, actually/maybe I'm being dumb.

I got that Tales was telling 90% truths yesterday, and that he was hostile and that I felt uneasy when talking to him. It also said that he probably could do with a little therapy. I think the last bit could be flavour though.

Although I welcome the results, no one targeted me last night according to my own results. Surely there is perfectly reasonable eksplanation though.

Although I welcome the results, no one targeted me last night according to my own results. Surely there is perfectly reasonable eksplanation though.

I had this with Diageo too. It's cos he says he targets in the day.