N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFFUUUUU

I seem to have screwed myself over here.

My job is barman, I am neutral, I can give people drinks and it will cause them to make mistakes/target the wrong person.

Last night I targeted Cube....

Meh. There is no way anyone is going to believe that. I may as well just put the rope around my neck now.

As his fellow Policemen came to work the next day

This means the other policemen/detectives/constables are good, right? Unless there's a detective working on his own investigations/something as neutral.

I have information that Shorty is mafia. This isn't uncertain like the info for ReZ was.

Vote: Shorty.

What's the difference between this result and the other(s)?

It's believeable that Shorty is neutral since no neutrals have died/revealed themselves yet, but idk.

What's the difference between this result and the other(s)?

Diageo/Nintendohnut: I had no reason to believe they were working against the town

ReZ: I couldn't get an alignment, but it's possible that he doesn't work for either the town or mafia.

Shorty: I am certain that Shorty is mafia and is working against the town.

I'm not sure I trust Cube's info since ReZ was good but Cube got neutral. This could be the same. Shorty doesn't sound mafia to me, so I'll wait a bit before placing a vote.

I want to hear from others.

I got that McCoy was only telling 90% truth, so I would like to hear more from him.

I'm not sure I trust Cube's info since ReZ was good but Cube got neutral. This could be the same. Shorty doesn't sound mafia to me, so I'll wait a bit before placing a vote.

I want to hear from others.

I got that McCoy was only telling 90% truth, so I would like to hear more from him.

Mcoy dosen't see why he'd bother telling 90% truth and then 10% bullshit. Mcoy stated he was a person who had no powers and that should of come out 100% truth. At this point Mcoy thinks you're just stirring shit to get eyes away from you and Shorty.

Mcoy vote: Diageo

Mcoy will play a gamble. Mcoy will risk his own life and vote Diageo, If Mcoy is right then It's a victory for the town. If Mcoy is wrong then you can lynch Mcoy tomorrow.

I wouldn't put too much weight on lie detectors with 80% +. From my eksperience in mafia games theories or sentences that doesn't qualify for lie detectors(like Eddie's last sentence) pulls the number down.

I don't really think he's mafia, that's why I didn't vote. That's why I wanted him to comment on it.

I've been at work all afternoon!

To me, it looks like Shorty may be mafia and has given up. Still, I am not 100% sure of Cube's results.

But we've gotta go somewhere. We're just getting very close to where the mafia will be looking to end the game, so we must be careful. I want to hear from all the people in the game before voting.

I can confirm that Mcoy has no target. I tried to roleblock and my pm said I couldn't roleblock because he did nothing to actually stop! :p So yeah he isn't the killer.

I don't want to trust Cube, he may be mafia trying to push us in the wrong direction.

No idea about anyone else though.

To me, it looks like Shorty may be mafia and has given up. Still, I am not 100% sure of Cube's results.

Given up is not the case, I just really can't offer any more info, and Cube has been confirmed as an investigator so my case seems hard to argue. This is my first proper mafia game so I have little experience, but I have watched people argue their case and they always had plenty to say, but I don't really have much in defense.

My case is solid, but impossible to prove. Last night I mislead Cube, and shot myself in the foot. I've left myself in a sticky predicament.

If it helps, here's who I targeted on previous nights:

Night 1 - ReZourceman (was told ReZourceman had a jolly good time at my bar, but didn't try to do anything else)

Night 2 - Cube (was told Cube never came to the bar)

Night 3 - ...er, can't find a PM for night 3. Maybe I forgot to use my power that night :/

Night 4 - Peeps (success)

Night 5 - Cube(Zell) (success)

Mcoy dosen't see why he'd bother telling 90% truth and then 10% bullshit. Mcoy stated he was a person who had no powers and that should of come out 100% truth. At this point Mcoy thinks you're just stirring shit to get eyes away from you and Shorty.

Mcoy will play a gamble. Mcoy will risk his own life and vote Diageo, If Mcoy is right then It's a victory for the town. If Mcoy is wrong then you can lynch Mcoy tomorrow.

This seems very...dramatic?

--

I want to trust Cube's resuts, but seeing as his result on ReZ was wrong and he's not universally trusted...

Shorty, I don't understand your power. Do you have any useful information from successfully targeted Peeps and Cube? "ReZourceman had a jolly good time at my bar, but didn't try to do anything else" - are you a tracker?

Well if Peeps had anything to say it'd be that you couldn't possibly not have a power :P Having said that though, you must have some sort of power even if it's a passive one, have you gotten anything with/from it? Or is it something else?

Cube: so you got one right (Dohnut), one wrong (ReZ), and two unknowns.

12 players, hmm...wonder if it'd be ok if we accidentally lynched a townie here.

Where did you get these from?

Where did you get these from?

They're both dead.

I also missed McCoy from the list - he had the same result as Diageo/Nintendohnut.

I suspect the ReZ result may have been off because he did kill a townie.

What were the two unknowns Eddie mentioned? I meant where had she got those figures from, but I see now, she could confirm from the deaths. Who/what are the two unknowns?

We don't 100% know the alignments of Diageo and Shorty.