N-Europe

If you had to put a celebrity into Room 101?

Wesley

Rolf Harris!!!!!! Or Bill Oddie?

Edit - nuuuu! >_< I love Rolf Harris!! Just Bill Oddie, as he is so similar to Rolfy.

You've just made yourself an enemy for life lassie. No mercy shall be shown to those who even feign a dislike in the Rolf.

REMEMBER! "The Rolf giveth and The Rolf taketh away." Corolfians 6.4

You've just made yourself an enemy for life lassie. No mercy shall be shown to those who even feign a dislike in the Rolf.

REMEMBER! "The Rolf giveth and The Rolf taketh away." Corolfians 6.4

I'm sorry. Here, have my signed rolf photo as compensation! -gives you signed rolf photo as compensation- :D

Got to be all of the pussycat dolls, but if its only one then the lead singer from the pussycat dolls. "dont cha wich your girlfriend was hot like me" no shes a fuckin mess. :mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

and leave jeremy clarkson alone hes ok just a bit of a prik when it comes to the enviroment.

Got to be all of the pussycat dolls, but if its only one then the lead singer from the pussycat dolls. "dont cha wich your girlfriend was hot like me" no shes a fuckin mess. :mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

and leave jeremy clarkson alone hes ok just a bit of a prik when it comes to the enviroment.

he is right tho, diesel cars are a pile of crap.

altho without him i wouldnt how great, or who the fuck Isembard kingdom brunnel was.

Diesel cars rock. Nothing like a good old French diesel.

Anyway, i think Jeremy Clarkson is a bit of a legend, a very funny guy. Top Gear rocks.

I would put Lisa Riley in there, i dont think shes on TV anymore, but just thinking about her on that godawful clips show (name escapes me) makes me want to vomit.

I'm sorry. Here, have my signed rolf photo as compensation! -gives you signed rolf photo as compensation- :D

You could also give him your Rolf album or steal the Rolf t-shirt back from Ali and give it to him.

I was bluer than blue, what did you do to make me change my mind :love:

I love you Rolf!

Anyway, I dislike David Walliams. :heh:

Five words. FUCKING KERRY CATONA ICELAND ADS. I mean, what the fuck celebrity has she done? apart from bryan, muh huh. Gah with the massive fat person tits and orange features...get away!

She was in Atomic Kitten I believe if I am reading "what the fuck celebrity has she done?" correctly.

You could also give him your Rolf album or steal the Rolf t-shirt back from Ali and give it to him.

I'll have the album, I've already got a T-shirt

http://www.shocktees.com/images/film_logo/tshirts/large/tshirt-fl0052.jpg

Genius.

I love you Rolf!

Fucking right doggie.

Anyway, I dislike David Walliams. :heh:

Me too, he's an ugly tosser who actually isn't funny.

http://media.venda.com/bbcshop/ebiz/bbc/invt/ebbcdvd1675/LittleBrit2_3D_CMYKlrg.gif

How can something with such an ugly wankshaft sell so well?

ok i know you are only allowed 1 but i really cant choose:

Pussy Cat Dolls all of em - burn them like the witches they are

Jennifer " i hire somone to wipe my arse" Lopez

Catherine "i married an old dude for his money" Zeta Jones

Didier "PLEASE kick me hard in the bollocks" Drogba

Joss " i was born in devon but really want to be an american slut" Stone