N-Europe

The "We Love Eddage" Thread

Aneres11

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a Samus Aran theme, using images from the latest game, Metroid Other M. I want it in a rectangular scenery style if possible. With an avatar as well.

And then write somewhere on the signature, "Any objections?"

I'm sure you'll make something fantastic. :)

I would like a Samus Aran theme, using images from the latest game, Metroid Other M. I want it in a rectangular scenery style if possible. With an avatar as well.

So you don't want a font sig, like the others I've been making?

I would love a new sig and avatar but I have no idea what I would go for. My name doesn't inspire anything especially exciting or interesting (was thinking of changing that, actually...) so I wouldn't know what to go for really. Although a Scott Pilgrim-themed one with my actual name (instead of Pilgrim's) would be awesome, but again, my name doesn't help with that sort of thing.

So yeah, I've come into this thread without a real plan and it's all gone a bit shit. I'll leave.

I know it's not really what you asked for but I got bored and wanted to see if I could recreate the Other M logo :heh: ...

diageo-sig.jpg

and a quick avatar...

diageo-avatar.jpg

I love all the sigs your making! If there was a gaming character I could think of and flamey font that would go with it I'd request one!

I was wondering if you could make an image for mine and mikes podcast? Logo that would go on site well and be our image for on itunes?

460%3E_4561415.jpg

Here's current one its kind of simple. wonder if you could come up with something more snazzy?! I like having the 30 as part of the clock or something. Sites here if you wanna try design something that tied in with that?

http://30minutegamers.podomatic.com/

I know it's not really what you asked for but I got bored and wanted to see if I could recreate the Other M logo :heh: ...

diageo-sig.jpg

and a quick avatar...

diageo-avatar.jpg

The sig is awesome. Can I have an more themed version of this avatar? Like maybe add the background or make it shiny or something.

746986-zero_suit_samus_avatar_new_thumb.png

If you have the time I'd love a Lylat Wars themed Sig... In my head I've got an idea for one with a space background (maybe just starry space or maybe a smaller scale version of this or similar), with an arwing close up on the right side of the sig and pointing/flying right, showing the cockpit with The Peeps written across the wing.

Is that too specific? lol. After seeing Diageo's avatar I have complete faith in you if you want to use your own ideas.

No rush on this, I'm sure you're busy and you're getting lots of requests at the moment :santa:

Edited by The Peeps

Eddage, may I make a request for an avatar/signature, too?

Everyone else is, so you may as well :heh:

Can't say they'll be coming along quickly, I'm working on a couple of others for myself at the moment as well (have nearly finished an awesome Ocarina of Time one :heh: )

You have no idea how much I am tempted to ask you for one too, but I don't want to waste your time. The quality of the sigs that you create is second to none, and I think all of them are better than any others that I have seen on the internet :love:.

If you do manage to squeeze in my small request, and of course there is no rush whatsoever, then I would be so so grateful. What I am thinking of is the same as you have done for the other people with their username in a certain style. Specifically a Professor Layton theme for my name would be amazing :D Perhaps incorporating such elements as this or this.

But as you have proved in numerous instances, you are the expert here, so your artistic judgment trumps mine.

If you have time, then you are the best! If not, I fully understand, and you're still the best ;)

Everyone else is, so you may as well :heh:

Great, here it is then:

PFCIRCUS%20CVR%20FNL.jpg

elliott-Hoelle.jpg

The clown's face/head should be visible on the signature/avatar. If you can get a nice sig/ava combination out of the darker picture it would be preferred. The text on the Sig:

And all shows get their curtain call. Eventually.

If that's to long just use my name, but written as drahkon

: peace:

Just going to post in here to sport my lovely new signature, thanks again Eddage.

I've done the avatar as well...

diageo-avatar-1.jpg

Essentially what you've got anyway, but I think the starry background ads something!

Also, Nintendohnut Scott Pilgrim sig...

nintendohnut-sig.png

Adthegreat Professor Layton sig...

adthegreat-sig.png