N-Europe

Heaven on Earth

Goafer

Mine, not suprisingly being the big comicbook fan that I am involves superheroes. It wouldnt have to be me having superpowers though (I wouldnt say no if offered them however :p )

I think I may have mentioned this to Goafer before but the thought of simply living in a world where superheroes and villians exist fascinates me. These things going on around you, looking up and seeing a hero fly above your head.

Flying is something I would definitely love to do, as most of you have already said. I've always been fascinated in being able to create my own world though; having the powers to put a huge building here, a waterfall there, that kind of thing. I love it when you realize you are dreaming, it doesn't happen to me often at all but when it does it's just amazing. The freedom to do absolutely anything and everything is insane and I just never want to wake up.

If anything, I'd just love to live in a surreal world. I remember one dream I had where I got a bubble blower, created a huge bubble and jumped inside of it. Then I just floated up into the sky and floated around, seeing the world. I suppose in reality it would be shit scary and I'd be having a panic attack the whole time but that's another thing - just that feeling of being safe when you dream is so refreshing.

But yeah, I realize I'm getting a bit fixated on dreams here and I'm no Dicaprio. So, heaven on earth for me? a whole city with just my friends and family - No one else. I can't imagine the freedom. Somewhere like New York, there's no one else there, just you, your friends and family. You can choose any of the thousands of places to live, there'd be no restrictions in what you could do, you could walk around at night without being afraid, you could have parties in the street, mess around on all the TV stations.

Also, hover boards.

And for all junk food and alcohol to have little to no calories :p

Oh God YES! I long to eat a massive portion of fish and chips without feeling guilty or fat afterwards! Scientists need to get on this right away! :p

Fuckin' ace. I'll hire a coach.

Judging by all the interest, we should totally do this.

If it were a minibus, I volunteer to drive.

A quick Google gets a quote of £579 for a 15 seater minibus for a week, including European travel. It's doable people. Could even sleep in the bus if need be.

winning.jpg

Edited by Goafer

I always dream that I have the power to do whatever I want with no effort, but that would manage to make every single thing boring after a while. The best thing for me would be for time to stop while I slept(but not for everyone else or we'd all get longer work hours, sorry).

I'd also like to be able to slow time down a lot, but for my body speed to remain the same. Then if a bullet came for me there would still be a chance of dodging it but I'd be slowly moving and could still possibly get hit. I'd be essentially immune to knives and other stuff though. I could see things in slow motion too like bubbles popping and rain bouncing from hair.

Realistically it would be the safety net of winning the lotto, as Peeps said. It would mean I could do things I wanted to do and not have to worry about where my next meal came from.

Edited by heroicjanitor