N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it strange? It's strange that I misread it, then clarified when I went back to double-check it? Would it be less strange if I kept quiet, or accused Cube of lying (which he might be doing anyway)?

How can I prove that I'm telling the truth? Would people believe me if I posted my PM, keeping in mind that we can freely alter them?

Why don't you tell me what you do, first? :P How do we know you didn't send everyone who targetted you to ReZ?

I was roleblocked by a man in a white jumpsuit. You can believe that or not, but that's what happened.

We want you to give us more information. What would you have done if you didn't find ReZ too rude to help?

How is it strange? It's strange that I misread it, then clarified when I went back to double-check it? Would it be less strange if I kept quiet, or accused Cube of lying (which he might be doing anyway)?

How can I prove that I'm telling the truth? Would people believe me if I posted my PM, keeping in mind that we can freely alter them?

We can never really prove anything in these games, but you have to admit it's a bit suspicious how things fit together - as janitor pointed out.

Sorry, what do we have against her again? She broke ReZ's artichoke? Or was she responsible for all the misdirecting?

Eenuh tracked me and found that I targeted ReZ, having been redirected from Diageo. Cube was also redirected to ReZ from Diageo. ReZ was rude to Cube because someone broke his artichoke before Cube got to him. I misread my PM and thought that ReZ was rude to me as well, but it turns out that I witnessed him being rude to Cube. Also, I couldn't perform my night action on ReZ on account of him being rude, but Cube did.

I'm not responsible for the redirecting, because I was redirected myself.

So basically people think I broke ReZ's artichoke/I am lying about my PM because I misread it the first time, and double-checked/clarified after a bit of discussion.

If it was a townie who broke ReZ's item, for goodness' sake please speak up :(

What did you aim to do to ReZ then if you didn't break his thingy?

Nothing bad. I obviously didn't roleblock or attempt to kill him, or it would have shown in the write-up. The reason I don't want to say is because I feel like certain people are mafiosos trying to goad me into giving them information, on Day 1! :shakehead I refuse to be broken!

Eenuh, did you get any additional information in your PM, other than "Eddie targeted ReZ"?

Thats what i thought, maybe cube is actually the mafia leader who cant be killed in the night....... and we have a neutral or good killer.

Yeah...that's pretty stupid.

Only thing probably more retarded is all jumping on Eddie for something I can't entirely fathom. I refuse to do so, and imagine some mafia there(unless she eventually turns out evil).

You seemed to be copying Cube's answers though, and now that Cube said he wasn't roleblocked by Rez being in a bad mood I don't see why you would be.

I thought it was weird before, but now it makes sense. Imagine that you see a homeless person, and you want to give them some change. But before you get there, someone else stamps on the homeless person's paper cup holding the change and runs away. You watch as a different person runs up and gives him some change, but the homeless person is so angry that he just snatches the change and yells. After seeing that, you decide that s/he doesn't deserve your change after all. Change = night action.

Yes ReZ, I just likened you to a homeless person :D

One question to ReZ: was the roleblocking ("I was pushed to the ground.") the same thing as your bad news (" Someone broke a flavour item of mine which put me in a bad mood and thus I was then rude to someone who was trying to help me.") or were they separate things?

I thought it was weird before, but now it makes sense. Imagine that you see a homeless person, and you want to give them some change. But before you get there, someone else stamps on the homeless person's paper cup holding the change and runs away. You watch as a different person runs up and gives him some change, but the homeless person is so angry that he just snatches the change and yells. After seeing that, you decide that s/he doesn't deserve your change after all. Change = night action.

Yes ReZ, I just likened you to a homeless person :D

Neither the first time, nor the last. :heh:

What bothers me a bit is the game mechanics behind it. Why did Cube succeed when you didn't? Is it because Cube is "courageous"? Is it the same reason he couldn't be killed? If we assume it's some sort of self-protection-mechanic triggered by something, we have to consider why it stopped you and not Cube.

It does seem a little suspicious - the keyword being litte. I mean, it's just as likely she really did just misread it. People are pouncing on her for lack of a better lead.

No, I mean what is the power of the guy who broke Rez's thing? If it is just a roleblock then why was Eddie rejected. If it was a roleblock which also makes Rez untargetable, then why wasn't Cube rejected. Her being rejected doesn't fit the evidence and since her story was being changed I believe her less.

Cube did go very quiet after saying he did get through though. So one of them could be lying, or it is a weird power which only blocks one person from targeting Rez.

Neither the first time, nor the last. :heh:

What bothers me a bit is the game mechanics behind it. Why did Cube succeed when you didn't? Is it because Cube is "courageous"? Is it the same reason he couldn't be killed? If we assume it's some sort of self-protection-mechanic triggered by something, we have to consider why it stopped you and not Cube.

As I was trying to figure out in the previous pages, I don't know either. That's why I was confused at first, because I thought neither of us could target ReZ because he was rude to both of us, which turned out not to be the case.

Eddie: All I got was that you targeted ReZ, nothing else.

My PM did say how I got hurt but didn't pay any attention to it and carried on. Bit worried about that heh.

SO maybe Eddie was hurting ReZ/breaking his thing/making him rude and hurt you a bit while you saw it?