N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

It was obviously Charizard. Good to bad to good. Clearly it had psychological issues, can't think sending it out to violently tear animals to shreds helped it much.

It only took two separate occasions of saving his life for Charizard to get his shit together.

Ungrateful fuck.

Making someone lose their job for laughs is not funny.

Actually it is because she sounds like a selfish bitch. Tips should be appreciated, never expected. And certainly never slag people off on a public place like a fucking moron over it.

Actually it is because she sounds like a selfish bitch. Tips should be appreciated, never expected. And certainly never slag people off on a public place like a fucking moron over it.

Wether or not it should be apprecieted or expected depends on the place as far as I know. Some places they look down on it, other places they live and die on the tip, depending on the country and local customs. But it is besides the point. Considering it ended up on the Internet, the wording, how the "doctor" was "browsing" Facebook for people he don't know, it just sounds like someone just wanted to create misfortune for others and then laugh over it, not because she deserves it. I just don't find things like this particulary funny, sorry to make this into an argument.

Wether or not it should be apprecieted or expected depends on the place as far as I know. Some places they look down on it, other places they live and die on the tip, depending on the country and local customs. But it is besides the point. Considering it ended up on the Internet, the wording, how the "doctor" was "browsing" Facebook for people he don't know, it just sounds like someone just wanted to create misfortune for others and then laugh over it, not because she deserves it. I just don't find things like this particulary funny, sorry to make this into an argument.

It's funny because people think they are immune and can say whatever they like on a public forum without consequences. If people slag off their job or the people they work for on something as public as Facebook, they deserve to lose their job. It happened to a close friend of mine who was told the exact same thing by me. I even warned him when he posted it, but no, he knew best. As for the tipping debate, take it in here...

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34884

And now, back to the funnies...

This is funny, especially with the girl screaming and the little kid near the end :D

Tales, save the tip thing for the tip thing topic. I beg of you.

Considering it ended up on the Internet, the wording, how the "doctor" was "browsing" Facebook for people he don't know, it just sounds like someone just wanted to create misfortune for others and then laugh over it, not because she deserves it.

I do find it weird you didn't put "people he don't know" in quotation marks as if it couldn't be someone the waitress knew, which would sound more plausible. If I knew someone who was spouting this crap I would report them.

But you are right, making someone lose their jobs for laughs isn't funny, but having someone fuck up their own job is a little funnier. She brought it upon herself and it's something she'll have to deal with. Yes, she may have been joking but I certainly wouldn't feel safe (hygiene-wise) dining in that restaurant and especially not having her as my waitress.

It's funny because the girl is pretty stupid and shallow; stupid people deserve no sympathy. If you post stuff like this on a social networking site you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Yup. It's very damaging to a food establishment, the potential for their reputation to go down the drain for having employees that would potentially do that.

Does anyone remember when some retards who worked at Dominos filmed themselves spitting in food? Dominos then sent around tons of free pizza vouchers to everyone, no doubt costing them a lot of money.

Just being fired for saying what she said is kinda lucky really.

I never condoned her behaviour if you were in doubt. Never my point

Nah, it's just that you shouldn't feel sympathy for idiots like this. :p

In America the tip is practically a given so to be only paid such an amount would be seen as wrong to some extent. It isn't a matter of 'Tips should be appreciated, never expected' like they are here.

Also, Sheikah your elitist attitude of just because someone is stupid they don't deserve sympathy is not a good way to live life.

In America the tip is practically a given so to be only paid such an amount would be seen as wrong to some extent. It isn't a matter of 'Tips should be appreciated, never expected' like they are here.

I'd say the tipping tradition is irrelevant here, a server shouldn't post threats of spitting in the food on Facebook.

It's more of a "ah, just desserts" feeling than a "haha that bitch lost her job". It's not so much that she was complaining about the tip, it was the ways she did it, and was threatening to spit in their food and their fuckig[sic] face.

Yeah, that was the thing that grossed me out as well. I mean,to be ho nest, be lucky you're even getting tipped in the first place because it's a voluntary thing, not mandatory and second, don't threaten to spit in people's food, it's just disgusting and pathetic. Stupid bitch!

I'd say the tipping tradition is irrelevant here, a server shouldn't post threats of spitting in the food on Facebook.

I never condoned her actions. I'm was just pointing out Sheikah's view of the tip system wasn't the same as they have in the US.

Gaah, there's a tipping thread somewhere that Dog-Amoto, take it there or discuss some bloody chickens!

I never condoned her behaviour if you were in doubt. Never my point.

Something more funny:

For some reason, I rather enjoyed this, though thinking about it it'd probably be kinda shit scary if it happened to most folks. Wish it could be worked into that weird mirror prank!

Tips are often 'expected' over here in a restaurant also, but that's beside the point.

Could it be Ellmeister that--shock horror--she may not have been tipped because she was a terrible waitress (a possibility made more likely judging by her character as seen on the social networking site)?

When you call me elitist I have a feeling that you're confusing stupidity in terms of people doing idiotic, areshole-like things (that which I have no sympathy for) with the kind of Forest Gump, harmless and genetic sort of stupidity. Of course, I'm not like that. But whatever, think what you like.

Edited by Sheikah