N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

There is a moral to Twilight. If you're an average-looking girl who a vampire/warewolf happens to fancy, but you couldn't seem to care at all, then him and his entire family (and various other families) will risk their lives and die for you.

(Do even ever explain why all the "evil" vampires want to kill her...other than "she smells tasty"?)

What is this 'arrow to the knee' thing? A new meme I assume? I've seen it crop up.

It's from Skyrim. When you walk past guards they say random phrases - one of the ones that all the voice actors say is "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee." So over the course of the game you hear most of the guards say this line.

It's from Skyrim. When you walk past guards they say random phrases - one of the ones that all the voice actors say is "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee." So over the course of the game you hear most of the guards say this line.

I was wondering about this too as I seen someone use the phrase in a comment on one of my videos.... I just ignored it thinking the guy was drunk or something :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!