NEurope
Pit-Jr

Bounty Hunter or Carpet Muncher?

Well, if I could get Samus, I wouldn´t mind becoming a lesbian :p Nah, just kidding but I wonder why all these dreamy boys like the guys from the FF-games are supposed to be gay. Just because they are looking better than average?

No it's because they dress queerly and have girly hair I imagine.

I was scared they were going to mention link, weird strong silent type elf in a skirt/tights and all.

Toads probably a closet queer. Or an oversized penis.

Tidus should definetly be there with his one trouser leg longer than the other and whiny voice just echoes gay. The one final fantasy character they missed was kuja, i mean, the guy had a thong :hmm:

Oh come on. If anyone from the Street Fighter universe were gay, it would be Eagle and Dudley. Vega and Adon are also top contenders. And Sodom. His name pretty much sums it up.

What about the guys from Streets of Rage, Adam and Axel. Some of those moves where they grab people were very suspect. Observe this example

streets-of-rage_02.png

They try and hide their activities behind a lamp post, but we know what they're up to.

I don't think Dante's hair is "gay" as so to speak, I quite like it. That statement may be gay but ah well.

Hahahha @ the Arbitor. That guy may have a been a shitty character compared to the Cheif, but he isn't gay!

Sephiroth!? Whaaaat!? Say that to his face and you would get 5 feet of STEEL through your skull. Why isn't Ryo Hazuki there? He turns down every female advance for the sake of "revenge".

Poor Nozomi. :(

What about the guys from Streets of Rage, Adam and Axel. Some of those moves where they grab people were very suspect. Observe this example

streets-of-rage_02.png

They try and hide their activities behind a lamp post, but we know what they're up to.

Yeh they're definately as gay as the day is long.

I'd fuck Sephiroth. Its actually a shame he ISNT gay

pfftt...

and thats he isnt real! first game makers sexed up their games by adding busty ladiees-now its women and gay guys turn! mwahahahahahaaaaaaa!

i cant believe Dante only got No.3!!! he's just so cocky and camp yet macho that he has to be at least bi! lol and i cant think of a gay guiy i know who wouldnt give his polygons a good thrice over!

anywho . . . i need a lie down!

karl

and thats he isnt real! first game makers sexed up their games by adding busty ladiees-now its women and gay guys turn! mwahahahahahaaaaaaa!

So the genders are men, busty ladies and women?

What about Peppy (Star Fox), hes pretty camp for a frog.

yeah but has he ever sold his own game? lol

but i totally agree! Peppy should be doubled over and slapped with a large 'stick' but then again he'd enjoy it! lol

i think the article was based only on characters who culdnt scare the be-jesus outta ya if you met them in a toilet cubicle<hehe>

does anyone think that peppy is the Micheal Jackson (minus the talent) of videogames? seriously i only have to think of him speaking and it reminds me of the south park parady! lmao

karl

What about Peppy (Star Fox), hes pretty camp for a frog.

To say he's a hare that's pretty camp.

What does that make Slippy then?

Vaan or wtvr from FFXII should be on that list. I mean, c'mon!

ffxii-6.jpg I thought it was a girl!

surprised they didnt mention mario. he's a bit village people.

You think he goes to all that trouble saving Princess Peach for honour or glory?