N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

In most seasons, I agree :) It's effectively what it's all about - promotion/relegation happen, but the report is what sets the tone for the following year. I've got a few 15+ guys again, but last season I pretty much had my worst change report ever. Neeeeed a good one!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to gut my team completely. Not enough people putting in a shift. They let games slip too often due to my young goalkeeper and young forwards. My midfield is too young too. Basically I am trying to do too much with young players :p

I'm excited for the change report though. See if it was worth it.

Leeds challenged me to a friendly tomorrow. Walkover ^^

Hoping for 12-13+ change report but 10 will do. Anything less and I'm going to be dissappointed. And my goal keeper and the youngest midfielder better double jump. Maybe if I'm very lucky I'll get close to a 100 million econ team. Got a lots of good stars coming up in my opinion.

Right! I have the results!

13 players were in this season's competition and the final winner (who joint with me but I can't really win due to possible questioning of my independence) was........

Oddy!

Yes, the know it all Xpert Oddy managed to win! He got 11 right. The same as me.

Next with 10 points, (so close sorry guys!) was...Rowan, Charlie and MadDog! Cube, Jayseven and Haden follow on 9, Nikos and Dyson were on 8. ReZ had 7 with Peeps and Tales on 5 :)

That's it and unfortunately Oddy who already has Xpert VIP gets some more! :p A free month of VIP to you good sir when I next get paid!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So hopefully you guys will want to try again next time? Not sure if people kept up with how they were doing through the season or really thought it was worth doing?

I know Dyson was way in the lead sometime at the beginning but then lost it near the end.

Next with 10 points, (so close sorry guys!) was...Rowan, Charlie and MadDog! Cube, Jayseven and Haden follow on 9, Nikos and Dyson were on 8. ReZ had 7 with Peeps and Tales on 5 :)

One of my guesses was me for promotion...I got that one slightly wrong.

I have a year of vip, so I think you should give vip to yourself Ellmeister! I'm sure everyone here will trust you.

Never! I shall persevere without, though now I can't give it to instead since there are 3 on 10. Any ideas?

I'll post up results in a bit.

Yeah I really don't mind if you keep it for yourself Ell as you deserve it.

Really fun competition and wouldn't mind taking part again next season :)

Me just falling short is pretty typical and sums up my team! Just missed out on title this season while in previous seasons in the top division I've just missed out on survival from relegation.

+8 -3. The three main negatives are older players that I don't use. I'm disappointed that my main midfield never increased agsin, due to a few injuries. Same with a couple of others.

Training everyone under 14 doesn't seem to make much difference.