N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it happen much where a youth player double jumps skill 2 seasons running?

20 dev value gives 1.6 increase. Two season would be 3.2. So two get double jump twice in a row the skill has to end with .8 before the first double jump, assuming you did manage to get 20 dv twice in a row. Personally I have never gone above 17.

Mcoy wans't expecting a title shot at the end of the first half of the season. Mcoy's players just seem to have played insane the rest of the season and somehow turned it around.

Mcoy Is just glad he's won the title once in his xpert carrer (although Mcoy thinks Dyson may have gone easy that game by developing his youth that game :P)

More importantly Mcoy can continue his partnership with Haden after the threats that were made mid season

mcoyandhaden.jpg

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Yes! Least I managed to nick second and defeat Eights finally to get revenge on that draw at the beginning of the season!

Great work Mcoy :) Welcome to the Champions Hall of Fame!

I'll get round to sorting out who was closest in the next few days. I'm got a bit of partying to do at the moment (see good stuff thread ;)) and then I'll recover and sort it out!

Nice win to finish the season. Pretty gutted that I missed out on the title by goal difference! Morris Drynan managed to make a farewell appearance for the last 20 minutes and Andy Riley became the 7th player in the squad to reach 100 caps for the club :)