N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youth with training cone, shooting power and all-rounder skill... but is a 17 2 :(

Giving the player a chance because the profit on a sale ought to give me a week's training money. If it sells. Anyone think it'd be worth trying to make him a 20-8? :P

I'd just train him anyway and put him in my team. I'm a whore for special abilities.

I'm with Rez, he probably won't need many games to make the jump to an 18 3, and then again to 19 4.

My defender Gurratxaga was a 18 3 and he's great now because of the training cone.

Obviously you have to decide whether its worth playing a 2 rated player in your team or not! Maybe at the end of the season when you know you're getting promoted/not getting relegated/whatever you could play him and see what his DV is like?

My hopes at winning the league are now dead. :(

I seriously just must.....completely NOT get this game. Jayseven played long balls (ignore midfield) but a formation of 3-5-2....aggression normal, and picks up 1 yellow, I play careful and pick up 2 yellows and 2 injuries....*shrug* just don't understand how the game works.

I seriously just must.....completely NOT get this game.

Look at me. My team is technically as strong as those in the top league. My tactics must be terrible. Although I did win my last match (with a rather bad injury).

My hopes at winning the league are now dead. :(

I seriously just must.....completely NOT get this game. Jayseven played long balls (ignore midfield) but a formation of 3-5-2....aggression normal, and picks up 1 yellow, I play careful and pick up 2 yellows and 2 injuries....*shrug* just don't understand how the game works.

Mcoy would kindly ask you to post screenprint of the tactics you both set so he can give accurate feedback of that match.

Thank you Mcoy! Back at the top of the league.

At the beginning of the season Haden said how he wanted Mcoy to play in the winner's tournament at the end of the season, he may just be included!

Going to be a closer season that I thought!

Thank you Mcoy! Back at the top of the league.

At the beginning of the season Haden said how he wanted Mcoy to play in the winner's tournament at the end of the season, he may just be included!

Going to be a closer season that I thought!

Winners tournament?

Mcoy is a lot more pleased with how he's playing his tactics now. Mcoy really struggles to sometimes get a point from Odwin so an away win (and getting 2 of his midfielders put out for the next game) is a huge victory.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

I don't know what's happened to my team since the start of the season but they seem to have upped their game quite a bit. I'm shocked to find myself only 3 points down on the leaders. When did this happen?! And how?!