N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm contemplating a full reveal, expecting myself or Dazz to die soon, who dies might have an implication for who's...right? Dazz, have you as of yet gotten an 'evil' result? It's very important.

Please, don't vote or throw accusations at me before we hear from Dazz, I'm not saying anything until I hear from him.

No, I have not recieved nothing but Good results and I've targeted ReZ, Diageo, Smeagol and Nintendohnut. I still think there could be a possibility someone's toying with me if there is the off-chance the previous three are good but it's highly unlikely. However, anything is possible in this game!

Also to Dazz, are you english?

By jove, I am!

I also still really want to hear from Dazz though.

Now you have, what is the information you have?

Also, I can't believe I'm about to say this but after reading this thread, I'm very suspicious of Diageo. It's not a very solid reason and I know it sounds lame but his writing style is very similar to that of Mafia and normally, when he is mafia, he's a bit more vocal. Remembering how he was in the Disney Mafia game where he was Christopher Robin (Good) and the Heroes Mafia game where I can't remember the character but he turned out to be bad, his defenses are very different. Though I could be wrong and he could be trying different tactics in every game.

ReZ is very hard to read. I don't know about him at all. As far as I can see, his writing styles are pretty much the same. He's not over-defensive, doesn't speak under pressure when the finger is pointed at him...he's hard to read.

As for Marcamillan, I'm just not sure about the situation altogether. I'm not going to be voting for anybody just yet but what Nintendohnut said about Ellmeister makes Ellmeister rather suspicious with the whole red cape thing and, if I've read correctly (I've woken up about 15 minutes ago so bear with me), Zell nicked his cape for the night (unless this has been cleared up, if so, ignore me :p)

I still don't like the fact that there are Vigilantes in the game and what's more, I don't like that it's both Nintendohnut and Dannyboy.

If Ellmeister keeps blocking Diageo, how does Diageo know Marcamillian is a killer?

Diageo later said that he thinks that Marcamillian is a killer. So I'm not sure that he specifically knows it.

Sméagol, Eenuh and Ellmeister targeted Flink as well as Dyson. I guess we are waiting for the last one.

I also targeted FLink and failed.

(Which I also said like 4 pages back...)

So Nobody died last night either becau they were one of these four and were blocked by dyson, or dannyboy and nintendohnut were busy doing nothing?

No, I have not recieved nothing but Good results and I've targeted ReZ, Diageo, Smeagol and Nintendohnut. I still think there could be a possibility someone's toying with me if there is the off-chance the previous three are good but it's highly unlikely. However, anything is possible in this game!

By jove, I am!

Now you have, what is the information you have?

Also, I can't believe I'm about to say this but after reading this thread, I'm very suspicious of Diageo. It's not a very solid reason and I know it sounds lame but his writing style is very similar to that of Mafia and normally, when he is mafia, he's a bit more vocal. Remembering how he was in the Disney Mafia game where he was Christopher Robin (Good) and the Heroes Mafia game where I can't remember the character but he turned out to be bad, his defenses are very different. Though I could be wrong and he could be trying different tactics in every game.

ReZ is very hard to read. I don't know about him at all. As far as I can see, his writing styles are pretty much the same. He's not over-defensive, doesn't speak under pressure when the finger is pointed at him...he's hard to read.

As for Marcamillan, I'm just not sure about the situation altogether. I'm not going to be voting for anybody just yet but what Nintendohnut said about Ellmeister makes Ellmeister rather suspicious with the whole red cape thing and, if I've read correctly (I've woken up about 15 minutes ago so bear with me), Zell nicked his cape for the night (unless this has been cleared up, if so, ignore me :p)

I still don't like the fact that there are Vigilantes in the game and what's more, I don't like that it's both Nintendohnut and Dannyboy.

Thanks, my information is that I am also an alignment investigator. I've been quiet about myself all thread because I thought it placed me at risk, and when you appeared I found it strange you cleared two people I had found evil. It's also what held me back voting for Mundi, it seemed all the people I found suspicious were voting for him on little basis.

Last night however, I thought we could clear things up, I used the idea of your targetting Dohnut to target him myself, if he's neutral, I should get so, or if I'm a bad/paranoid cop, I'd get evil. It turns out, I did get evil, again. It seems maybe we're polar opposites of some kind, which makes me wonder, there must be another, albeit accurate, investigator out there?

Not that it's worth much, but my targets as follows.

Night 1: ReZ- Evil(hence my suspicions, also why i didnt want to come forward when he demanded to know who targetted him, in case he knew what i could do). He possessed shady behaviour, apparently(tho maybe flavour text like Dazz had).

Night 2: chairdriver - clearly evil.

Night 3: Dazz - to confirm my suspicions of him, however someone offered me a drink, and after a few beers so I decided to target Diageo instead. I got evil.

Night 4: Nintendohunut - he seemed to be far too shady than to be anything but evil.

So...if Dohnut truly IS neutral, then we're both rubbish. If he's actually mafia, or if one of us is more accurate than the other, then I expect one of us to die. Is there any way for either of us to confirm we're definitely paranoid/dumb, with this?

I think we may be looking for very few if not one person with all these roleblockers and protectors and not much else going on.

Nintendohnut was protected, what happened to Danny? I'm guessing we don't know a Lord James? How do you know he is next in line for the throne Cube?

Thanks, my information is that I am also an alignment investigator. I've been quiet about myself all thread because I thought it placed me at risk, and when you appeared I found it strange you cleared two people I had found evil. It's also what held me back voting for Mundi, it seemed all the people I found suspicious were voting for him on little basis.

Last night however, I thought we could clear things up, I used the idea of your targetting Dohnut to target him myself, if he's neutral, I should get so, or if I'm a bad/paranoid cop, I'd get evil. It turns out, I did get evil, again. It seems maybe we're polar opposites of some kind, which makes me wonder, there must be another, albeit accurate, investigator out there?

Not that it's worth much, but my targets as follows.

Night 1: ReZ- Evil(hence my suspicions, also why i didnt want to come forward when he demanded to know who targetted him, in case he knew what i could do). He possessed shady behaviour, apparently(tho maybe flavour text like Dazz had).

Night 2: chairdriver - clearly evil.

Night 3: Dazz - to confirm my suspicions of him, however someone offered me a drink, and after a few beers so I decided to target Diageo instead. I got evil.

Night 4: Nintendohunut - he seemed to be far too shady than to be anything but evil.

So...if Dohnut truly IS neutral, then we're both rubbish. If he's actually mafia, or if one of us is more accurate than the other, then I expect one of us to die. Is there any way for either of us to confirm we're definitely paranoid/dumb, with this?

This is interesting and does squash my theory of an alignment-changer. Unless somebody can target me and make my powers work against me, which I'm now sure someone will either target me now I've said my plan or will just kill me.

Rummy, I think you are a paranoid cop and I'm a naive cop. One way to find out for sure with you is to target me. I can assure you I am Good and I am absolutely telling the truth. If your result comes out evil again, then you must be a paranoid cop, unless somebody redirects you again...

I think the mafia found something out because that seems to be very convenient that it was the night that I came out as being an alignment-investigator...I think so anyway.

First night, I targeted ReZ

Second night, I targeted Diageo (and on the third day, I told everybody both were good)

Third night, I targeted Smeagol

Fourth night, I targeted Nintendohnut (as planned)

Yeah, it is. On the third day, I told everybody my role in the game. So, and this is a theory, what if somebody found out who you and I were at the beginning of the game in the first and/or second night. Chances are slim but I'm not dismissing it. The mafia may not have expected me to tell everybody my role and so whatever they were planning could have been foiled if another alignment-investigator were to investigate me, such as yourself. So they used a redirector on you so you couldn't find out my alignment, trying to make me look more suspicious than I could already be.

Rummy and Dazz you both fear that you're going to be killed? You both have useless powers though. :p

I just thought, I might see if I can target myself, though that might be a bit strange.

Do you know why I couldn't target you on night 3, though? Does anybody?

It seems pretty obvious that you're both dumb/nayve/etc.

As for that Rummy it sounds possibly like a redirection. If you're telling the truth about the power.

The one to Diageo? Obviously so, I mean who knows WHY. Somebody must have done it, either protecting Dazz or actively targetting me. What's the motive?

There's always a change either of us are miraculously spot on though, ReZ. Though I'd wager we aren't :p