NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Yeah, I want everyone's info again before the day ends. Sméagol gotta be neutral, but that means there is still one or two mafia left that we don't expect. Someone else now has the mask of Angus so we need to catch them out, either through alignment investigators or through our "flavour" investigators getting different results on them than before.

Rummy, what did you actually get up to? And chair, no-one seems to have been enhanced by you recently.

I protected myself last night. Yes I´m a chicken bitch. However its served me well as Chair splashed me again, and Snorwell took the brunt of the splash....so tomorrow, good things will happen. So yeah I don´t have anything. I have my suspicions but...ugh. I dunno. Possibly paranoia.

I´m not convinced that Smeagol is the best way to go,´......I´ll wait for now, and vote soon-next time Im on.

Vote Standings

Sméagol (3): mr-paul, The Peeps, chairdriver

Majority is 6

Have we had any mafia yet who appeared good under investigation? Is it possibly any still exist? I'm not going to say exactly what I did last night, but it's obvious enough that I didn't discover any mafia, or I would have let you know.

If you can clear someone as town, you might as well do so at this stage. Also ; this has quietened down?

R.I.P Dannyboy!

Unfortunately, I didn't find any mafia otherwise I'd have said straight away. Sorry I couldn't be of help, guys!

Okay, last night I targeted Eenuh. I found a list of player's preferences: Jayseven enjoys alcoholic tea; Dannyboy enjoys scotch; Rez enjoys artichoke-flavour muffins. The PM then said that this was "useless information" but I'll be the judge of that. Eenuh, can you explain any of this for us?

Alright guys, I give up.

Yes I'm neutral. Yes, I'm after the keys. Yes, I targeted Fierce_Link last night, in the hope of finally getting one of the keys I was after, since his is the only one of which I know of, and I don't have a clue where to begin otherwise.

The introduction in my PM says I'm a rogue hailing from France, wanting to revenge my uncle, however, when arriving here on the island, I was stopped by a mysterious gentleman, who said that if I wanted to redeem my uncle, I should go after the person really responsible for my uncle's death: not Queen Olivia, but the man who hired him in the first place: Angus MacNeil.

So I was tasked of sabotaging his plans by collecting the keys that gave acces to Queen Olivia's quarters, and destroy them if I find them all, setting them back immensely.

So there you have it, that's my win condition. It doesn't quite state what happens when I do collect the keys, but to me it strongly suggest the game continues. This ambiguity led to my initial speculation / major blunder in the first place, of which I've never fully recovered. I kept a low profile after that to prevent me from being a target to either side, the goal just staying alive at that point, but even after I started going after my win condition again, each and any attempts failed. At this rate, I don't see having any chance of winning anymore, it's day 12, and I expect town to win in a few turns, or perhaps the mafia steals the win, I dunno, but it won't matter to me.

So that's it. I'm not standing in the way of either side winning, and it doesn't matter to me if I lose now or if I lose at the end of the game. I apologize to Jonnas, my blunder probably kept me from being really involved of the game and making it more exciting, but alas. I expect to be lynched when I return tonight, at which point I don't have to worry about this game anymore, and I can fully point my attention towards other stuff. For what it's worth, I hope you townies get the last remaining mafia(s).

Goodbye gentlemen.

If no new developments occur until later tonight, I'll end the day early.

Right, we need to lynch Smeagol then, as realistically we aren't going to get another lead/lynch done today. There are one or two mafia still out there. I'm not sure who it could be, but my instincts say chair, and if we're going to be wild and say there are more than just the one left, I'll say ReZ could be one we don't expect.

Rummy and Dazz.....surely not finding a mafia is not useless. I.e. who can you clear as town? Or does your power only work non-dumbly if you find a mafia? Because please kindly say who you targeted. Not sure why you havn´t anyway really, nothing to lose at this stage.

Okay, last night I targeted Eenuh. I found a list of player's preferences: Jayseven enjoys alcoholic tea; Dannyboy enjoys scotch; Rez enjoys artichoke-flavour muffins. The PM then said that this was "useless information" but I'll be the judge of that. Eenuh, can you explain any of this for us?

Eenuh is actually my number 1 suspect right now. Not particularly anything more than (no confirmation of her) there may have been a mafia tracker, for sure....and what are her vote patterns like? Although, I´m scared to even say this....I was in pain watching the accusations of her in the last Pokemafia. :p

P.S. mr-paulo, I R TOWNTICHOKE.

Eenuh is actually my number 1 suspect right now. Not particularly anything more than (no confirmation of her) there may have been a mafia tracker, for sure....and what are her vote patterns like? Although, I´m scared to even say this....I was in pain watching the accusations of her in the last Pokemafia. :p

P.S. mr-paulo, I R TOWNTICHOKE.

Urgh, you kidding me?

Sprout came out with his role on day 3 or whatever. All my information has been posted whenever it could've been useful (which hasn't been often).

I only voted for one or two people I think. Only really remember voting for jayseven as Dannyboy seemed so sure he was evil (and I think jayseven messed up).

For the other lynches I either didn't believe they were evil (like Mundi) or I simply wasn't around or was waiting for more info.

As for what Zell found out, that's because I'm the Royal Butler. The drinks stuff is just flavour text (hence why it says useless information).

Will you vote for smeagol, Eenuh? Otherwise the day will end and we'll have to waste another one on him. Unless anyone has a better direction to go, the day will end if we don't get this done.

Sorry, had been gone all day (same for Flinky by the way, he won't be online until later).

Is there really no other info? Smeagol is obviously not last night's killer. He's neutral yes, but we still got mafia to find too.

I asked everyone to post their targets, but not sure everyone did?

Eenuh, Smeagol, mr-paul - targeted Flinky

Flinky - targeted The Peeps

The Peeps - targeted Dannyboy

Zell - targeted Eenuh

ReZ - targeted himself

Still would like info from the others. From this list, the killer looks like it could've been The Peeps or ReZ (so far no real proof he targeted himself). Just speculation, which is why I'd like to hear from the others too.

I'm only trying to lynch smeagol because jonnas said the day would likely end if not much else came up. The others all seem reluctant to post targets and I really don't wanna see the day wasted. I think I trust Peeps, he was strongly for the lynch of tales, although that could be a bluff.

At the moment I don't trust anyone heh.

I'll vote for Smeagol later if nothing shows up, but you'd still need other people to vote too I think.

People who are not willing to give out their targets seem suspect to me. At this point in the game, I feel you have to come out with whatever you've got. If we get all the targets, it may help us figure out what went on last night.

So yes, I hope people come on and post their info.

Right, I'm going to re-post all the info again, and appeal for everyone to fill in their gaps. At the moment, I am very wary of Sméagol, and I believe chair may be mafia due to his performance in the last day. It was crazy. Just as crazy as Tales. Makes me wonder if he was in the mafia with him. But ReZ says he was refreshed by him, so if one is in the mafia, the other likely is, in my opinion.

Right, here it is:

aqui1a/mr-paul - sportsman, protector against nefarious things

night 1- nothing

night 2 - protected ReZ

night 3- targeted Dazz, caught in a trap

night 4 - himself, someone targeted him

night 5 - diageo

night 6 - ellmeister, punched away

night 7 - dannyboy

night 8 - didn't send target

night 9 - didn't send target, cricket bat stolen (replaced by mr-paul)

night 10 - the peeps

night 11 - flink, stopped sméagol stealing

chairdriver - magician (came out on day 5)

night 1 - tales, already asleep

night 2 - cured Cube's eyes

night 3 - cube

night 4 - targeted flink and failed

night 5 - diageo

night 7 - rez

night 8 - rez

night 9 - peeps, was roleblocked

night 11 - rez

Cube- Duke Phillip Manning, investigate/protect (DEAD NIGHT 7, GOOD)

night 1 - investigated zell

night 2 - handkerchiefed, then pushed dannyboy over

night 3 - back to being disfigured, trusts flink, targeted ReZ (revealed day 6)

night 4 - diageo, couldn't find out what he wanted

night 5 - someone tried to kill him, fought them off

night 6 - caught in a trap on way to Esequiel

Dannyboy - James Barker - kills and traps (DEAD NIGHT 11, GOOD

night 1- targeted Sprout

night 2 - targeted cube, was pushed over, something strange going on, amnesia

night 3 - found out he was indeed james barker through deducing in the threead, dazz

night 4 - self

night 5 - self

night 6 - redirected by jay from Cube to ReZ

night 7 - protected flink

night 8 - flink

night 9 - peeps

night 10 - rummy

Dazz investigator (claimed day 3)

Night 1 - Diageo - good

Night 2 - ReZ - good

Night 3 - Sméagol - good

Night 4 - Dohnut - good

Night 5 - Dazz - good

Night 6 - Nobody

Night 7 - Dannyboy - good

Night 8 - eddie - evil

Night 9 - Rez - good

night 10 - tales - evil

Diageo - dancer, clayton rogers, copy powers (DEAD NIGHT 9, GOOD)

night 1 - dannyboy, was roleblocked

night 2 - evidence that Smeagol can protect from non kills

night 3 - roleblocked

night 4 - fought marcamillian, no kill

night 5 - attacked Cube

night 7 - targeted eddie, caught in a trap

night 8 - roleblocked peeps

Dyson - jack bradford, street brawler protector (LYNCHED DAY 9 by Zell, The Peeps, ReZourceman, chairdriver, Diageo, Rummy, EddieColeslaw, Flinky, Dannyboy-the-Dane, GOOD)

Night 1- himself

Night 2 - ellmeister

Night 3 - no-one (out of choice)

Night 4 - flink, held off 4 people

Night 6 - ellmeister, stopped one person

Night 7 - Esequiel, roleblocked

night 8 - ReZ, stopped by traps

EddieColeslaw - comes out on day 8 as roleblocker/protector with traps, actually Sveta Rost - Hunter's Apprenticess. (LYNCHED DAY 10 by Rummy, Dazz, Zell, ReZourceman, chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tales, mr-paul, EVIL

Night 1: protected heroicjanitor (no PM)

Night 2: roleblocked jayseven (no PM)

Night 3: protected Cube (no PM)

Night 4: roleblocked Aqui1a (PM: failed)

Night 5: roleblocked Eenuh (no PM)

Night 6: protected Esequiel (no PM)

Night 7: protected myself (no PM)

night 8 - roleblocked dyson

night 9 - rolebblocked smeagol

Eenuh - protector, key went to mysterious figure on death (DEAD NIGHT 3, GOOD)

Ellmeister - spanish, red cape, jailkeeper (claimed day 5) (DEAD NIGHT 10, GOOD)

night 1 - Diageo

night 2 - MadDog

night 3 - Diageo

night 4 - Flink, tried jailkeeping/protecting but someone was better

night 5 - tried jailkeeping Dohnut but caught in traps

night 6 - ReZ - caught in trap

night 7 - dyson

night 8 - smeagol

night 9 - didn't send in

Esequiel - tracker/reverse (claimed day 6) actually a con artist -disguise his identity - (DEAD NIGHT 7, EVIL)

night 1 - self - was targeted by nobody

night 2 - smeagol targeted dannyboy but was blocked.

night 3 - roleblocked (targeted Dazz)

night 4- Tales - targeted no-one

night 5 - forgot to target anyone

night 6 - tried to target Eddie, didn't get a PM

Flinky - notemaker, optional double vote

night 1 - jayseven

night 2 - smeagol - thief, protector - no evidence of grouping

night 3 - dyson, rough protector, did nothing the last night, got a key from eenuh (was a team-mate of her's)

night 4 - diageo, dancer

night 5 - zell, steals things

night 6 - no note, tried targeting ReZ

night 7 - dannyboy, traps and knives and biceps

night 8 - eddie has traps, devices, ropes and strings

night 9 - Smeagol, same as before but something feels different

night 10 - tales, weird stuff of the occult

night 11 - the peeps, could not be found, hard working servant of the royal house

Herojan - maid, could steal from people's rooms (DEAD NIGHT 2,GOOD)

night 1 - there's a sebastian who can steal things

Jayseven - redirector/barman (LYNCHED DAY 7 by Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Flinky, The Peeps, chairdriver, Eenuh, Zell, Nintendohnut, Dyson, Ellmeister, Esequiel, GOOD)

night 1 - zell to herojan

After a few drinks, Zell speaks heartily. It seems his name is Oliver Carter, and he's unsure of whether his plans for tonight were correct or not.

night 2 - rummy to diageo (failed) caught in a trap

night 3 - rummy to Diageo, Rummy insisted in drinking beer. He said "I don't trust no drinks of yours. I'm drinkin' good ol' fashioned beer or my god-given name isn't Richard Jansen!"

night 4 - chair to flink, The moment you offer chair a drink, you see he had already served himself. Odd, you could swear he didn't touch the bottle... He says, "I'm Isaac Gavin, should you want to see more, I'm not hard to find"

night 5 - no-one

night 6 - dannyboy to ReZ "Dannyboy sure loved a good Scotch. It seems he's James Barker, Angus' twin brother who was thought dead, but now serves the princess. Crazy, huh?"

MadDog - policeman, good (DEAD NIGHT 5, GOOD)

night 1 flink targeted jayseven

night 2 roleblocked

night 3 - says he gets death scene reports - flink hurried away (has the key?)

Marcamillian - Angus MacNeil (LYNCHED DAY 5 by Diageo, Dyson, Tales, EddieColeslaw, aqui1a, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ReZourceman, Jayseven, Flinky, Esequiel, Nintendohnut, Cube, EVIL)

day 5 - says lord James is mafia leader

mr-paul - aoife kavanagh from last game, key stolen on death (DEAD NIGHT 1, GOOD)

Mundi - seargent michael connor, roleblock investigator (LYNCHED by Esequiel, Diageo, The Peeps, aqui1a, Dazz, Nintendohnut, ReZourceman, Cube, Ellmeister, Flinky, EddieColeslaw, Tales, Dyson. GOOD)

night 1 - nothing worthwhile - found out who Oliver Carter is (Zell)

night 2 - targeted ReZ to interrogate, also roleblocks

Nintendohnut - vengeful scotsman Graham Finlay, needs to kill Angus, neutral, can set traps (LYNCHED DAY 8 by Rummy, The Peeps, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dazz, Flinky, Diageo, Tales, Zell, Dyson, NEUTRAL)

first 3 nights - no-one

night 6 - says the traps at esequiel's weren't his

ReZ - animal handler, investigative cat

night 1 - dohnut, inconclusive

night 2 - was targeted by Aqui1a, Dazz and Mundi.

night 3 - tracked Flink, targeted Dyson

night 4 - protected self

night 5 - tracked maddog

night 6 - sent a cat to diageo

night 7 - investigate Zell - good, enhanced by chair

night 8 - investigate Dyson - evil (wrong info), protect self enhanced by chair again

night 9 - track diageo and dazz, diageo targeted Aqui1a, Dazz targeted ReZ

night 10 - reverse track flink, targeted by eenuh

night 11 - protected self, enhanced by chair

Rummy - alignment investigator (claimed day 5)

Night 1 - ReZ - evil shady behaviour

Night 2 - chair - clearly evil

Night 3 - Dazz, redirected to Diageo - evil

Night 4 - Dohnut - evil

DAY 7 STILL HASN'T INVESTIGATED SELF

day 9 - says just trust me on this about eddiecoleslaw

day 10 - guarantees eddie is evil on his own life still refuses to give anything away

night 10 - tales, evil

Sméagol - thief, claude gallandeau, claims to protect from non fatal stuff, knows lots about keys

night 1- steal dannyboy - failed

night 2 - protect dannyboy - roleblocked

night 3 - protect flink

night 4 - protect flink - someone else protecting

night 5 - protect diageo

night 6 - protect peeps

night 7 - protect rez

night 8 - steal dannyboy - jailkept

night 9 - steal rez - roleblocked

night 10 - roleblocked

night 11 - steal flink, blocked by mr-paul

Sprout/eenuh - tracker

night 1 - rummy, someone attempted to talk to her

night 2 - herself

night 3 - aqui1a

night 4 - flink, was stopped by Dyson

night 5 - flink, caught in a trap

night 6 - diageo targeted himself, Rezcat targeted him

night 7 - ellmeister, noone targeted him

night 8 - Rez, targeted himself and visited by chair

night 9 - reverse tracked ell. visited by no-one

night 10 - reverse track flink, targeted by rez

night 11 - reverse track flink, targeted by mr-paul and smeagol

Tales - vague dreams, came out with full details on day 10 - cassandra steiner/angus (LYNCHED DAY 11 by Dazz, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Rummy, mr-paul, The Peeps, Flinky, EVIL)

Night 1: Zell takes a few drinks, chats with two people, is brutally attacked, some yells and threatens him and then something and I wake up.

Night 2: A handsome man has his pain temporarily relieved, met a respected figure and attacked someone unprovoked.

Night 3: Four people were caught in traps. Could have been five but the person escaped only for something to happpen. I assumed it was the victim something I mentioned.

Night 4: A man attacked four people unprovoked, two other men fought each other.

Night 5: One was reflecting upon himself and another upon someone else.

night 6 - one gentleman evaded death a second time

Night 7: A gentleman was stopped as he about to leave. It had fortunate side effects.

night 8 - 3 people caught in traps

night 9 - had a dream about someone entering a room (his) and tripped on the way out

night 10 - had a nightmare - bullshiiiiit

The Peeps - sebastian, herojan's bro, investigator (powers)

Night 1 - Diageo - first roleblcok... then protect

Night 2 - Smeagol, confirms his powers

Night 3 - dohnut has knives and traps

Night 4 - Dazz attempts to learn other people's alignments

Night 5 - zell steals stuff

Night 7 - Rummy attemtps to get alignments

night 8 - caught in a trap

night 9 - eddie roleblocks or protects

night 10 - chairdriver enhances people

night 11 - dannyboy, impressive sword collection

Zell - Oliver Carter, thief

night 1 - redirected to herojan and roleblocked

night 2 - found beartraps in Dohnut's room

night 3 - ell, red cape, uses to roleblock

night 4 - roleblocked dohnut

night 5 - stole paper from maddog, gained his knowledge

night 6 - tried targeting esequiel, caught in a trap (tripwire)

night 7 - tried targeting eddiecoleslaw, caught in same trap

night 8 - dyson, found nothing

night 9 - aqui1a, stole cricket bat

night 11 - eenuh, found a list of drink preferences

chair - targets night 6 and 10 please

dazz - target night 11 please

rummy - would you please fill in all your gaps now you're out in the open?

sméagol - who did you target night 10 when you were roleblocked?

zell - target night 10 please (i'm guessing a flavour investigator?)

Thank you Smeagol for coming out with that information. I suspected you were neutral for a long time, so its good to have that confirmed.

Guys, I'm not sure lynching him would be a great move for the town. He doesn't have a great chance of winning, so I'm not particularly worried about him stealing the win. But, if he votes for mafia, he could help us to gain majorities. Its an extra vote, I mean.

That is the plus point of keeping him alive for tonight, I mean. If we have someone else to go for, that is. I want to hear from Zell.

Mr Paul, when did The Peeps come out with that info about Zell. Was that Day 6? Or was this Day 5? It refers to the night, in your post.

VOTING FIGURES

Vote Standings for MUNDI LYNCH

Sméagol (2): Rummy, chairdriver

Mundi (13): Esequiel, Diageo, The Peeps, aqui1a, Dazz, Nintendohnut, ReZourceman, Cube, Ellmeister, Flinky, EddieColeslaw, Tales, Dyson

Vote Standings for MARCAMILLIAN LYNCH

Marcamillian (12): Diageo, Dyson, Tales, EddieColeslaw, aqui1a, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ReZourceman, Jayseven, Flinky, Esequiel, Nintendohnut, Cube

Nintendohnut (1): chairdriver

Vote Standings for JAYSEVEN LYNCH

Dannyboy-the-Dane (1): jayseven

jayseven (11): Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Flinky, The Peeps, chairdriver, Eenuh, Zell, Nintendohnut, Dyson, Ellmeister, Esequiel

Vote Standings for NINTENDOHNUT LYNCH

Nintendohnut (9): Rummy, The Peeps, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dazz, Flinky, Diageo, Tales, Zell, Dyson

EddieColeslaw (3): ReZourceman, chairdriver, Nintendohnut

Vote Standings for DYSON LYNCH

Dyson (9): Zell, The Peeps, ReZourceman, chairdriver, Diageo, Rummy, EddieColeslaw, Flinky, Dannyboy-the-Dane

ReZourceman (1): Dyson

Sméagol (1): Ellmeister

Vote Standings for EDDIECOLESLAW LYNCH

EddieColeslaw (8): Rummy, Dazz, Zell, ReZourceman, chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tales, mr-paul

ReZourceman (2): Flinky

Sméagol (1): Ellmeister

Vote Standings for TALES LYNCH

Sméagol (4): chairdriver, ReZourceman, Zell, Eenuh

Tales (7): Dazz, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Rummy, mr-paul, The Peeps, Flinky

Dazz (1): Tales

CURRENT PLAYERS VOTING PATTERNS:

chairdriver -

didn't vote Mundi, voted Sméagol

didn't vote marcamillian, voted Nintendohnut

voted jayseven

Didn't vote Nintendohnut, voted EddieColeslaw

voted Dyson

voted EddieColeslaw

didn't vote Tales, voted Sméagol

Dazz -

voted Mundi

didn't vote Marcamillian

didn't vote jayseven

voted Nintendohnut

didn't vote Dyson

voted EddieColeslaw

voted Tales

Eenuh -

didn't vote Mundi

didn't vote Marcamillian

voted jayseven

didn't vote Nintendohnut

didn't vote Dyson

didn't vote EddieColeslaw

Flinky -

voted Mundi

voted Marcamillian

voted jayseven

voted Nintendohnut

voted Dyson

didn't vote EddieColeslaw, voted ReZ

voted Tales

mr-paul -

voted Mundi

voted Marcamillian

didn't vote jayseven

didn't vote Nintendohnut

didn't vote Dyson

voted EddieColeslaw

voted Tales

ReZ -

voted Mundi

voted Marcamillian

didn't vote jayseven

didn't vote Nintendohnut, voted EddieColeslaw

voted Dyson

voted EddieColeslaw

Rummy -

didn't vote Mundi, voted Sméagol

didn't vote Marcamillian

didn't vote jayseven

voted Nintendohnut

voted Dyson

voted EddieColeslaw

voted Tales

Sméagol - HASN'T VOTED FOR ANYONE.

didn't vote Mundi

didn't vote Marcamillian

didn't vote jayseven

didn't vote Nintendohnut

didn't vote Dyson

didn't vote Tales

The Peeps -

voted Mundi

didn't vote Marcamillian

voted jayseven

voted Nintendohnut

voted Dyson

voted Tales

Zell -

didn't vote Mundi

didn't vote Marcamillian

voted jayseven

voted Nintendohnut

didn't vote Dyson

voted EddieColeslaw

So yeah, that's my current analysis. Eenuh and Sméagol, you're rubbish at voting :p

Mr Paul, when did The Peeps come out with that info about Zell. Was that Day 6? Or was this Day 5? It refers to the night, in your post.

If it says night 5 it means he came out with it on day 6.

Just noticed I'm missing night 6 from you too Peeps???

We haven't got any roleblockers left to stop Sméagol, have we?

So yeah, that's my current analysis. Eenuh and Sméagol, you're rubbish at voting :p

Like I said, I didn't think Mundi was evil. Don't remember what I thought of Dyson. Was going to put the last vote on Marcamillian but was waiting for him to come on, but then someone else put the vote on before me.

And I've been busy with school and Jim.

I never vote much, people should be used to that by now. =P

Just looking back, has anyone actually confirmed that The Peeps is who he says he is?

Looking at his information that he has given us, its mostly stuff that was discussed anyway. For example, like I mentioned, we both came out with the info about Zell (mine came in the write-up). As far as I can see, nobody has been tracking him...

Diageo actually role-blocked him, then ended up dead the next night.

Looking back at the info we've got in Mr Paul's post...The Peeps has gone the entire game un-noticed. I think he has to be a suspect. Surely.

I am in agreement with you there Flink. The only thing that sways me to trusting him is he was very insistent in the lynch of Tales, but that may have been to win favour as he knew this would happen eventually. I've only been in the game recently so can't really fully analyse his behaviour/attitude before that.