NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Ok, so here's the thing... I already have all the targets, but I don't have time to start the day just yet.

Would you mind waiting until Friday night? I really can't do this sooner. It was hard enough for me to properly end this day.

Just until Friday, okay? Be patient.

Just until Friday

Just until Friday

Just until Friday

But...today is Wednesday.

Waddawe supposed to do until then?! :cry:

(take your time, man. But get eet perfect.

Or there will be hell. Toupée)

Ok, so here's the thing... I already have all the targets, but I don't have time to start the day just yet.

Would you mind waiting until Friday night? I really can't do this sooner. It was hard enough for me to properly end this day.

Just until Friday, okay? Be patient.

No, I demand you start it now. Friday is not good enough.

OK, I don't really mind! I look forward to the next day!

Come on guys, gotta get down on Friday.

WE WE WE SO EXCITED

Jonnas clearly has a Rebecca Black themed write-up coming so it would make sense to wait until then.

Man you need to stop scaring me by posting and shiz like that!

I can wait til friday, though if we're all gonna wait on you til friday, you're gonna have to wait on me until at least saturday due to expected busyness.

Jonnas clearly has a Rebecca Black themed write-up coming so it would make sense to wait until then.

...I don't know who Rebecca Black is :heh:

Come on Jonnas, we don't believe that. You're the president of her fan club! :p

It's Friday, Friday, the write-up's written on Friday.

Every player's looking forward to the day phase, day phase.

Friday, Friday, read the write-up on Friday.

Every player's looking forward to the day phase.

Players are so eager? (YEAH!) Players are so nervous? (YEAH!)

Fun fun fun fun!

Looking forward to the write-up!

:p

FFS!!!! Stop posting, I keep getting scared I'm dead!

/totally contributing to the problem and wicked post btw

Very, very, sorry I'm late. I was available last night, but my PC wasn't!

Oh, and I still don't know who Rebecca Black is.

But we will now resume...

--------------------

"...It is you"

"Yes. We finally meet again, face to face"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The Scotsman viciously ran against his foe, blade in hand. The Englishman blocked the blow and expertly countered with a slash from his own blade.

Barely dodging, the Scotsman took a few steps backwards.

"Heh... You are much more skilled than I had thought"

"Of course. I would not be alive otherwise"

"Your meek cowardice will be your end, however. You do not have my cold-blooded instincts."

"I have no qualm against mercilessly killing the likes of you"

"Heh. We shall see about that..."

The Scotsman and the Englishman charged against each other to continue their deadly battle.

--------------------

"Are we all here?"

Jonnas was impatient: "Well, if there are people missing, it is their loss. I shall do the usual reading:

'That was a fantastic party last night! Musicals and top-hat-cakes, nothing went wrong!

Well, except for the corpse. But it was the right victim, at least, right?

Anyway, I now speak to thee peeple about The Peeps. I could not find him, him being very busy and all, but I know who he is. He is a hard-working servant of the Royal House.

I wish only I knew what he has been up to, exactly.

Peace!'"

"...We are still not all here."

"Yes, we are missing two... Dane Lad Daniel and-"

*CRASH*

A nearby door had been broken. Two identical gentlemen had crashed through it while duelling with their knives. Truly identical, only their facial hair and clothing were different.

The bearded gentleman in brown clothing spoke: "Heed me, gentlemen! I am facing Angus MacNeil!"

The shaved gentleman in red clothing retorted: "No! He is Angus, my evil twin brother!"

"Listen not to him! We can finish him, here and now!"

"Do not make such a crass mistake! He tells blatant lies!"

The town was confused. What to do...?

Suddenly, with all the commotion, a stone bust sitting on a table stumbled and threatened to fall on one of the townies.

The red-clothed gentleman suddenly threw his knife at the bust, safely sending it to the ground. The bearded gentleman took this opening to coldly stab his opponent in the chest.

"Not merciless enough, are we...?"

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was the Righteous Hunter, James Barker. He was Angus MacNeil's long lost twin brother, who could kill or protect. He was Good.

"Curses! Where is the evil hunter?"

"I don't know... he must've blended with us. We are all here now, and properly masked!"

"Who was missing from before? Dane Lad and...?"

"Oddly, I cannot remember..."

"Neither do I..."

"And what clothing was the evil hunter wearing?"

The townies collective shrugged. Damn you, short-term memory loss...

-------------------------

Remaining Players

chairdriver

Dazz

Eenuh

Flinky

mr-paul

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

There are 10 remaining players. Majority is 6.

Day 12 starts now

There goes another protector :sad:

Is the memory loss at the end perhaps a hint at some kind of hypnosis? I'm looking at Chairdriver here.

There goes another protector :sad:

Is the memory loss at the end perhaps a hint at some kind of hypnosis? I'm looking at Chairdriver here.

Peeps, what were you up to last night?

Also, I'm not sure about that last part. Could just be Jonnas adding that in for humour. Then again, it could well be the fact that minds have been erased.

Poor Dannyboy. :(

Genuinely not sure why Dannyboy didn't kill Nintendohnut/Smeagol. The reason I was so sure he was mafia because which town killer doesn't kill the suspected neutrals?

Did he die protecting someone? Alas, yesterday I felt I had only a choice of two people, but my suspicion on who I chose seems misguided, so I have very little today I'm afraid.

I actually investigated Dannyboy which possibly explains why you couldn't find me, too many people around the kill or whatever?

Strangely I was only told about the kill power and not his protection part. Makes me wonder if Nintendohnut did have another power as when I investigated him it only told me he could kill too.

Genuinely not sure why Dannyboy didn't kill Nintendohnut/Smeagol. The reason I was so sure he was mafia because which town killer doesn't kill the suspected neutrals?

I'd imagine because he couldn't be certain enough to make a kill, and being town didn't want to unneccessarily risk losing someone.

Alas! I knew it was only a matter of time. :(

At least I got an epic and honourable death. Thank you for that, Jonnas. :)

Carry on, gentlemen!

I don't think I was off the mark with Smeagol, given that Tales wouldn't vote for him.

Well I know both mr-paul and Smeagol targeted Flinky last night. No mention of anything being stolen though, so not sure whether he's evil or not (or just laying low).

I'd like to hear from everyone what they were up to last night. Who they targeted.

That's actually good news. If mr-paul stopped anyone we know it would've been Sméagol stealing. If he didn't stop anyone, we know he would've been protecting Flink.

Well I know both mr-paul and Smeagol targeted Flinky last night. No mention of anything being stolen though, so not sure whether he's evil or not (or just laying low).

I'd like to hear from everyone what they were up to last night. Who they targeted.

What is it you do again? I noticed you were pretty quiet, popping in just to place a vote at some point, bit chair style.

What is it you do again? I noticed you were pretty quiet, popping in just to place a vote at some point, bit chair style.

I reverse track. I've given my information every day. Thing is I've been very unlucky with my targets (often resulting in no info at all).

And I've only voted once or twice this entire game really. =P

And not very active this week because Jim is here (usually hogging my laptop!).

Yes, I targeted flinky, and was told that I protected him from one person attempting to sneak into his room. I was going to ask everyone for their targets before revealing mine so people couldn't lie about it, but Eenuh had it covered.

As I only protect against roleblockers, misdirectors and ill-meaning individuals, I believe that Sméagol was attempting to steal the key that Flink inherited from Eenuh when she died first time round.

Vote: Sméagol

What did everyone else get up to?

Yes, I targeted flinky, and was told that I protected him from one person attempting to sneak into his room. I was going to ask everyone for their targets before revealing mine so people couldn't lie about it, but Eenuh had it covered.

As I only protect against roleblockers, misdirectors and ill-meaning individuals, I believe that Sméagol was attempting to steal the key that Flink inherited from Eenuh when she died first time round.

Vote: Sméagol

What did everyone else get up to?

I've been waiting for him to do this all game. Although, there hasn't been any other mention about these keys. I mean, nothing in the write-ups and nobody has posted about them. Kinda a forgotten side-story.

My incline from the start has been that Smeagol is neutral and his objective was to get these keys.

Whatever Smeagol is, I am convinced that he isn't the killer from last night. Is it possible for a mafia to be a killer and target somebody else during one night? That's presuming he is the last mafia. He could be mafia, yet somebody else carried out the kill from last night.

What were you up to last night, Zell?