N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Chairdriver enhances people. Nothing different from last time. Should've picked someone else =\

Thanks for the protection!

Silly you Peeps! Was willing you on to go for Tales or Sméagol! Thank god Flink did!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly you Peeps! Was willing you on to go for Tales or Sméagol! Thank god Flink did!

Wohoo. :heh:

Lulz, I think Eenuh and I had both felt Flinky painted a target on himself by revealing his double vote (reverse tracked him).

Well, if it brings mafia out into that open, then I can dig that.

I think that's why I've lasted for so long. Was expecting to get night-killed aaaages ago.

Anyway, I find it odd that nothing was mentioned about Tales himself. Tales, if you don't live there, where exactly have you been living? You a traveller?

I protected Rummy because I trust him and Dazz to be a pair of cops now after yesterday. I guess the mafia realised they'd likely both be protected and went after Ell instead. However, Ell was one of the people I was suspicious of, so now I feel we're very close to have identified the remaining scumnags. If we get nothing solid today, I shall follow chair's example and vote for Sméagol since he's blatantly the most suspicious currently.

Vote Standings

Sméagol (1): chairdriver

Majority is 7

--------------------

In other news, Tales has been modkilled for implying that Portuguese and Spanish are the same language.

He was then insta-revived, because I laughed at the prospect of Portugeese being the plural of Portugoose.

Vote:Tales

/chair

Actually, Vote:Remove Vote until I hear from Dazz.

Did you target Tales last night, Dazz?

Yes. I targeted Tales last night and had gotten an Evil result.

Oooohhhh....may the gods have mercy on me!

They won't if they had any sense, haha.

Vote: Tales

Yes. I targeted Tales last night and had gotten an Evil result.

They won't if they had any sense, haha.

Vote: Tales

Works for me. I'm suspicious of him anyway.

Vote: Tales Will go for a single, for now.

Cmaaan, don't boolsheet us, Tales.

Rummy, what did you do last night?

Also, can you answer me this: Are you and Dazz able to communicate outside this thread (about the game)?

I've not spoken to Rummy outside of the game but it is making me quite curious. Rummy, did you target Tales last night?

And when and how in the world did you two get correct results?

AHA! So you admit my results are correct! :p

MAFIA!

Lol, no and both of you are avoiding the question. I think you're just pulling this out your lower end and hope you get lucky. Anyone could have pointed out Eddie and gotten free brownie points. doesn't mean you're telling the truth that you knew.

Lol, no and both of you are avoiding the question. I think you're just pulling this out your lower end and hope you get lucky. Anyone could have pointed out Eddie and gotten free brownie points. doesn't mean you're telling the truth that you knew.

Oh really? Just like you voted for Eddie for "brownie points"? Fortunately for everybody, I don't work that way. How else would I have known? I'm not going to pick someone random and say "He/she's Evil" and get them lynched when they could be Good. I don't want to kill my own teammates, only Mafia.

Tell you what, if you do reach majority, we'll see who wanted 'free brownie points' because it's 100% guarantee that I have the correct result and am telling the truth and that you are a liar.

You are Mafia, you are Evil and hopefully, by the end of this day phase, you are dead.