N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ReZ, did your information specifically say that he was evil/mafia? Or, did it just imply that he rough? Like you said your cat was scared.

I'm just waiting for ReZ's answer to my question. Willing to take a chance...

It specifically said he was Evil.

Realistically, I just can't be bothered with overanalysing things to extreme levels.

In any other circle of players both Eddie and Dyson would have been lynched ages ago. I anticipate a landslide mafia victory, mostly because its so annoying to do anything this game without getting massively scrutinised -- to the point that the mafia can hide in plain sight just because its so effortous to call people out on anything. Hopefully people will realise this, and in future games won't be so conservative with their vote.

Funnily enough, I completely agree with you.

I never keep notes in mafia games. Not a single one (except ones I'm running of course). They're not intended to be evidence based games.. there's supposed to be mass paranoia and accusations, not lynches based on confirmations of investigations and scrutiny.

Fuck it. Bare Bones II is back on. I found my inner flame again.

Anyway, my level of interest has dipped for this game with this day phase. I feel sort of useless and feel like I'll be hung out to dry regardless of what I say. Dannyboy appears to be sticking up for ReZ without prejudice - I still don't understand why he isn't being looked at either. My gut tells me those two are mafioso. But again, there's really no evidence to support it. Just going off their posts in this day phase and Dannyboys suspicion from earlier in the game.

I suspect everyone. That's what I'm supposed to do. My vote for ReZ stands.

See, I disagree a lot with that way of playing mafia games. Of course we can't count on conclusive evidence, but I don't like voting in east and west and just going with gut feelings. That just takes out the fun of the game for me personally.

I'm only sticking up for ReZ because I have no reason to suspect him at the moment. Heck, I was interrogating him earlier because I found him suspicious myself, but since then I've had no reason to distrust him.

I do, however, agree that we shouldn't stall things. It doesn't look like we'll get much more info out of this day, so I'm willing to go with ReZ's investigation.

Vote: Dyson

In the interest of completing the day phase and helping out the town, I'll bow down and accept my fate. I'm telling you, as you'll see, everything I've said today has been correct. I am indeed a good guy, a townie, a protector. My name and role were correct and I've been working in the town's best interest all game.

Go back and read ReZ's posts following the accusation through my eyes. I'm hoping you'll see just how striking they are as a mafioso's when you have the proof in front of you.

The mafia will most likely attempt to persuade you he's not evil and it was a mistake. Don't let them.

Vote: Dyson

I got no fight left in me.

If Dyson does turn out to be town, it does seem entirely fair to look into ReZ. I was unsure whether or not his cat was coming back with the correct info or not, whether it was ambiguous. But, to hear that it was a definite answer...this is nervy, heh.

Cmaaaan taaaawn.

I see mine was. Now I hope he doesn't have a lynch bomb. :(

You really think I'd have voted for myself if there was a lynch bomb on me? :heh: If I was a mafioso I'd have left it well alone.

A townie has just been completely annihilated by a liar. The mafia alignment changer is dead. There is no reason to suggest ReZ investigated me at all, and even if he did, that his investigation was altered. It all points to him lying in order to get a townie lynched. It's total, obvious mafia play.

I will not be impressed if he gets away with it.

But ReZ is the only alignment investigator we have left, isn't he? Most of them proved unreliable. I assume his report is to be trusted, otherwise we only had Cube as an investigator, amongst 26 players.

Ell, did your PM mention anything else? Did someone attempt to target me perhaps? Perhaps the mafia is keeping a low profile, thinking we'll kill ourselves in the paranoia. Perhaps there was no attempted kill at all?

But ReZ is the only alignment investigator we have left, isn't he? Most of them proved unreliable. I assume his report is to be trusted, otherwise we only had Cube as an investigator, amongst 26 players.

Ell, did your PM mention anything else? Did someone attempt to target me perhaps? Perhaps the mafia is keeping a low profile, thinking we'll kill ourselves in the paranoia. Perhaps there was no attempted kill at all?

Cube only investigated powers, he never got alignments.

Diageo is some kind of investigator, but he won't tell us what/I'm back into paranoia about him. :p

Which if that is the case.....thats one alignment investigator, (1/4 of the time) in a game with no write ups. :(

But yeah its fine. If Dyson does turn out good then....well...I am confident that we won't win. Seems an impossible task, as I wouldn't actually be surprised AT ALL if anyone was mafia. Literally no one would surprise me. Its insane.