N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

I am sure because a lot of the notes have silly comments in them, which fit with Flinky's (real life/forum) personality. The notes just reflect him, nothing more.

I mean one of the notes even had part of the Pokémon song in there, another said "Jayseven why weren't you eeeeeeeeevilllllll?!". So yeah. Perfect Flinky behaviour.

Everyone is just looking into the notes too much. All they offer is a small bit of information on the person targeted, nothing more. And usually it's stuff we already know because Jim picks the wrong targets. =P

All right, yeah, you have a point about the first part. Still, I think the second part could have a double meaning.

But I digress, this really isn't all that relevant in the big picture.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I removed my vote, good Sir Jonnas.

...I knew that

-----------------

Vote Standings

Dyson (5): Zell, The Peeps, ReZourceman, chairdriver, Diageo

EddieColeslaw (1): Rummy

ReZourceman (1): Dyson

Majority is 9

I don't agree with this tactic. :/

Lies :p

I'm unsure, I think Dyson's defence is solid enough for me for now, but if we end up staling out at a no lynch then I'll vote.

What were your other animals btw ReZ?

Bear, ostrich and another cat.

Hey I remembered something!

I think ReZ's results so far swing it for me. Zell I believe is good, inconclusive may point towards neutral and evil is evil!

Vote: Dyson

Tonight people definitely need to keep an eye on Smeagol.

Somewhat glad I've had a chance to log on during my lunch break, looks like the lynch is gonna happen despite me coming out with absolutely everything. It happened to Tummy in the other Mafia game and its about to happen to me too. The only thing I ask is that ReZ isn't allowed to get away with this when you see my alignment come up as good later on. He will try and distract you and convince you all to go for someone else but when you see the fact that I'm good, and re-read the posts he has made this day phase, you'll see how mafia they sound.

Else he'll survive until the end of the game and claim to have you all fooled. Don't fall for it. Don't let my death be in vain. I still want the town to win even afterthis frustrating day phase!

Should also mention that chairdriver has contributed nothing but votes recently. Someone investigate him.

Somewhat glad I've had a chance to log on during my lunch break, looks like the lynch is gonna happen despite me coming out with absolutely everything. It happened to Tummy in the other Mafia game and its about to happen to me too. The only thing I ask is that ReZ isn't allowed to get away with this when you see my alignment come up as good later on. He will try and distract you and convince you all to go for someone else but when you see the fact that I'm good, and re-read the posts he has made this day phase, you'll see how mafia they sound.

Else he'll survive until the end of the game and claim to have you all fooled. Don't fall for it. Don't let my death be in vain. I still want the town to win even afterthis frustrating day phase!

Should also mention that chairdriver has contributed nothing but votes recently. Someone investigate him.

How does ReZ seem evil?

The relenting push for a lynch on a known protector. Just re-read it all when you see my alignment pop up and you'll see what I mean.

There will likely be mafia defending his actions, dismissing them as irrelevant. Again, dont let my death be in vain!

Back to work now, finish in 2 hours and will check back then.

Chair is always incredibly hard to read. He rarely posts, usually only votes, and he has a tendency to jump on whatever suspicion is currently being aired. Since he always plays like this, it's hard to deduce anything from it.

Regarding ReZ, he's excellent at pretending to be town. I really want to know what suspicions people have against him since I'm not really getting those vibes from him at the moment.

Chair is always incredibly hard to read. He rarely posts, usually only votes, and he has a tendency to jump on whatever suspicion is currently being aired. Since he always plays like this, it's hard to deduce anything from it.

Regarding ReZ, he's excellent at pretending to be town. I really want to know what suspicions people have against him since I'm not really getting those vibes from him at the moment.

I am sure because a lot of the notes have silly comments in them, which fit with Flinky's (real life/forum) personality. The notes just reflect him, nothing more.

I mean one of the notes even had part of the Pokémon song in there, another said "Jayseven why weren't you eeeeeeeeevilllllll?!". So yeah. Perfect Flinky behaviour.

Everyone is just looking into the notes too much. All they offer is a small bit of information on the person targeted, nothing more. And usually it's stuff we already know because Jim picks the wrong targets. =P

Heeeey, that hurts! I always target that person in the hope that we find out something new. So, if somebody is acting suspicious to me, I'll target them and wait for the info. :heh:

They're not wrong targets. :(

I'm a bit concerned that ReZ didn't vote for Dyson first. If I was dead certain that somebody was mafia, I'd be falling over my own feet and rushing to get my vote up there.

A part of me is worried about the similarities between this and Mundi's lynching. They could both just be tough characters.

Chair is always incredibly hard to read. He rarely
posts, usually only votes, and he has a tendency to jump on whatever suspicion is currently being aired. Since he always plays like this, it's hard to deduce anything from it.

Sure, but to be fair those are exactly the same reasons ReZ is giving for me exhibiting mafia-like behaviour. It can't be one rule for him and a different rule for another, surely. Being secretive isn't an excuse.

Honestly, other than ReZ and chair I'm not sure who is suspect.

ReZ, people I have targeted and people who I have stopped have pretty much confirmed my ability. There's no doubt over my power, only you pushing to make it appear as if there might be.

For the first vote? Does that happen? I thought it was last vote?

Fo sho it happens. Usually it is last, but I'm being (over) cautious.

Sure, but to be fair those are exactly the same reasons ReZ is giving for me exhibiting mafia-like behaviour. It can't be one rule for him and a different rule for another, surely. Being secretive isn't an excuse.

I don't understand what you mean/what you're talking about.

ReZ, people I have targeted and people who I have stopped have pretty much confirmed my ability. There's no doubt over my power, only you pushing to make it appear as if there might be.

I havn't disputed your ability at all, just your alignment. All I was saying in regards to ability is that there are a lot of "protectors" and that they cannot all be town. If there even are that many.

Fo sho it happens. Usually it is last, but I'm being (over) cautious.

Ah, never knew that. My apologies. That is mega cautious, but this is a tricky game, so I don't blame you. :D

You have a sound argument. There does seem to be an overload of protectors. But, we know Dyson is one (I think) since he protected me earlier (when he blocked 4 others). Like you say, it's all about alignment. So far, it doesn't look like he has done much wrong. So, I'm more inclined to believe that he is good. Hmm.

I'm sort of more tempted to martyr myself for the town just to prove ReZ is a bad guy. The mafia will probably knock me off tonight if I escape lynching today and I feel so adamant that he's a mafia that by killing me and debunking ReZ's lies at least you'll have your next target.

Unless one of the many protectors would be willing to protect me tonight :P

First of all, you're suspicious because ReZ got an 'evil' result on you. I don't think you've been behaving overly suspiciously, and that's the primary reason I'm having doubts. What I want to know is why you suspect ReZ to be evil. If you do end up lynched and turn out to be good, I'd hate for us to turn on ReZ and find out he was good as well. Mistakes happen, we can't just assume every false lynch was instigated by a scumnag.

Also, if you're not lynched tonight, the mafia certainly won't go for you. The mafia only has an interest in keeping suspicious people alive.

Realistically, I just can't be bothered with overanalysing things to extreme levels.

In any other circle of players both Eddie and Dyson would have been lynched ages ago. I anticipate a landslide mafia victory, mostly because its so annoying to do anything this game without getting massively scrutinised -- to the point that the mafia can hide in plain sight just because its so effortous to call people out on anything. Hopefully people will realise this, and in future games won't be so conservative with their vote.

Guys I jailkept Smeagol last night. This may be the reason why there was no kill. Can anyone tell me what Smeagol does?

To be honest, I can add little to this except to confirm it (or at least.. I was roleblocked). It does make me wonder though, has anyone actually any recollection of me visiting them? Perhaps I'm too discreet, and don't cause any PM's, or I only cause a PM when I succesfully protect someone, which, guessing from the lack of PM's, I've never actually managed to do. Which leads me to:

[..]

Can't remember if Sméagol claimed to be.

[..]

But only from roleblocks & the like.

Did I miss anything?