N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

See its your explanations that I find hard to believe.

Jonnas was expecting you to simply speculate that you may be the brother? That seems so random to me. I honestly have no idea who to believe.

Oh, no, not at all! My original role was to talk to people each night to learn more about myself. Since I've actually been employed by Queen Olivia all this time, some of the staff were bound to know me. The fact that I could figure it out myself was either a hidden possibility, or it was simply something Jonnas added in the spur of the moment.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought an Ostrich would be mentioned in your list when I saw it in the write-up.

Is it really a coincidence about this Ostrich in the write-up? Maybe he wasn't asleep and you sent the thing in there to confuse him.

Maybe you're evil! Vote: ReZ

I realise this is a bit of a far out theory.

I actually thought about that myself when I read the write-up. Especially since I'm still a bit suspicious of ReZ (and Cube) after yesterday. But then again, it does seem a bit far out. Also, the actual killer in the write-up has a Scottish accent, pointing at it being Angus again.

Going to work in literally a minute

I have found out Nintendohnut lays traps and can kill, Sméagol is a protector/thief, Zell steals and I discovered Diageo in his room repeating the words 'first roleblock... then protect' but I'm not thinking I was redirected to ellmeister or something.

and that's all I remember at the moment

Jonnas was expecting you to simply speculate that you may be the brother? That seems so random to me. I honestly have no idea who to believe.

Jonnas put hints to his identity into the game. When he targeted me I pushed him over and was told that I pushed over someone who I thought was Angus.

Also, I still don't understand how what you quoted Danny shows they have a Scottish accent?

The grey text indicates a Scottish accent. If you look back, the grey text has always been the trademark of Angus, and in the write-up where Marc was revealed, his accent (grey text) started slipping.

Seriously, though, how much have you been following the game? Because you seem to have missed a great deal of stuff along the way. I'm not accusing you, by the way - I'm genuinely wondering now.

So your Ostrich tracks? The description is clearly not showing anything like that.

Also, I still don't understand how what you quoted Danny shows they have a Scottish accent?

Angus talks Scottish when the text appear in the colour you see in the quote. Look at past write ups and his lynch to see it.

Well maybe ReZ is Scottish? Anyone can put an accent on anyway.

Considering we're up to 51 pages, with no massive concrete evidence and I have lot of exams I'm currently revising for, excuse me if I haven't got the time/been bothered to take notes and keep up to date with a few posts in a threadstack.

ReZ can reverse track himself so I assume that's what the second cat does.

Bingo.

I imagine the write up only shows the ostrich stealing his.....my actual cat is licking itself and getting slobber on the screen right now.

Anyway, because he didn't target anyone? I think myujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujh

and that was the cat walking over the keyboard.

I think I've proven my tracking power before. I'm just going through the cycle of four powers again now. I can't use (X) until I've used (Y,Z and...Z2). Favouritism.

But its clearly someone else in the write up after Douno has left. Or he thought it was a dream at least.

Yeah but it isn't clearly someone else. It is simply something else. The only thing that makes me wonder is that there is usually a description of the killer, and the only thing we are told is about an Ostrich.

The supposed Scottish person also speaks in English just before so I don't know.

Considering we're up to 51 pages, with no massive concrete evidence and I have lot of exams I'm currently revising for, excuse me if I haven't got the time/been bothered to take notes and keep up to date with a few posts in a threadstack.

No harm meant! : peace: I just thought the grey text being a Scottish accent had been common knowledge since the first game.

I apologise if I came off angry. :)

Yeah but it isn't clearly someone else. It is simply something else. The only thing that makes me wonder is that there is usually a description of the killer, and the only thing we are told is about an Ostrich.

The supposed Scottish person also speaks in English just before so I don't know.

Actually, the only description we've ever had of the killer in this game is that he speaks Scottish and is Angus. And he has proven that he is able to hide his Scottish accent.

Looking back, it does make sense that the ostrich tracked MadDog before he was killed by someone else.

I'm essentially a redirector. Lost my list of targets, but the last couple of nights I've not received info

Night 1: Zell > heroijan

Night 2: Rummy > Diageo *failed*

Night 3: Rummy > Diageo

Night 4: Chairdriver > Flink

Night 5: I forgot to send in *I think*

Night 6: I can't remember. Sent Jonnas a Pm to clear this up for me.

I've learned a couple of names from the process (but nobody has replied to my earlier question, so I guess they're not crucial)

If anyone knows how to switch settings so my sent messages are saved, please tell me!

I've not posted much because I've not had much time to properly weed through the thread. I'd love to vote for nintendohnut right now, tbh, because I hate it when you have one mystery last for several phases (him vs dannyboy - sorry danny but no amount of shouting about your role will make it certified that you're town!) that's ne'er dealt with.

Bingo.

I imagine the write up only shows the ostrich stealing his.....my actual cat is licking itself and getting slobber on the screen right now.

Anyway, because he didn't target anyone? I think myujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujhujh

and that was the cat walking over the keyboard.

I think I've proven my tracking power before. I'm just going through the cycle of four powers again now. I can't use (X) until I've used (Y,Z and...Z2). Favouritism.

But its clearly someone else in the write up after Douno has left. Or he thought it was a dream at least.

Audacity astounds, you appear to have left a sentence unfinished.

Lost your list of targets, jay? That's usually awfully convenient for a mafia. I can't think why I would ever do such a thing in a mafia game.

Didn't Jonnas shay we should ignore the ostrich part in the write up?

Disclaimer: The dream was just for fun and zaniness. I tend to think of Benny Hill when I think of typically British policemen.

quotttttttttt

I'm essentially a redirector. Lost my list of targets, but the last couple of nights I've not received info

Night 1: Zell > heroijan

Night 2: Rummy > Diageo *failed*

Night 3: Rummy > Diageo

Night 4: Chairdriver > Flink

Night 5: I forgot to send in *I think*

Night 6: I can't remember. Sent Jonnas a Pm to clear this up for me.

I've learned a couple of names from the process (but nobody has replied to my earlier question, so I guess they're not crucial)

If anyone knows how to switch settings so my sent messages are saved, please tell me!

I've not posted much because I've not had much time to properly weed through the thread. I'd love to vote for nintendohnut right now, tbh, because I hate it when you have one mystery last for several phases (him vs dannyboy - sorry danny but no amount of shouting about your role will make it certified that you're town!) that's ne'er dealt with.

It's in the "edit options" in your user CP.