NEurope
ReZourceman

American Reunion (American Pie 4)

Still interested, I will most likely be seeing this. I'm remaining optimistic as we've only been hearing good things so far.

Still interested, I will most likely be seeing this. I'm remaining optimistic as we've only been hearing good things so far.

As long as they don't ruin it, i'll be happy.

to be fair the American Pie films after 'the wedding' I didn't count as true sequels.

this on the other hand is going to be fan-fucking-tastic. the teaser trailer alone had me in fits. so many nods to the previous films in the series (the good previous films)

American Pie 1 reminds me so much of my final year at Secondary school (as I imagine it does alot of people)

This series will always be dear to my heart due to the similarities in my group of friends and the original gang on the pursuit of getting laid.

What happened between Oz and Heather?... they split up in AP2 right?

Edited by Retro_Link

What happened between Oz and Heather?... they split up in AP2 right?

No, they were still together (although they'd filmed a set where they both cheated on each other) I think they were referred to as still together in the Wedding but can't recall that for sure.

A right, that's not her with Oz in the trailer though is it?... and yet she's in the film (which is awesome btw!).

Actually looks pretty good. Looks like they got the whole cast back, which is what made the originals good.

Ouch.

I tore an anus muscle from laughing at that red band trailer.

Ah why do I get the feeling that trailer was full of spoilers... now I'm just wondering what happened to Jim's mom? And also what happened with Stifler and Michelle's sister (can't remember name) to make Stifler going back to erm.... normal :heh:

But in fairness your anal muscle is pretty loose anyway.

Well, if YOU weren't so girthalicious and manly...

Ah why do I get the feeling that trailer was full of spoilers... now I'm just wondering what happened to Jim's mom? And also what happened with Stifler and Michelle's sister (can't remember name) to make Stifler going back to erm.... normal :heh:

Cadence! I thought the same thing. Also thought that when a postcard from him arrived in Band Camp suggesting the same thing.

"None of our lives are perfect but we'll always be there for each other"

Excuse me while I throw up.

Other than that it looks like harmless entertainment.

I am very much looking forward to watching this. Just finished watching American Pie 2 as well! I'm glad that they're doing another American Pie with the original cast, might have a bit of a nostalgic feel to it but I hope that they only keep it to this movie and not make more sequels with the original cast.

Oh fuck, not more of these heinous films. My experience of the others was admittedly tainted by the situation I was in when I watched them though. I'd just slept with one of my best friends, and the morning after, the whole house as a collective watched this fucking drivel, involving nothing more than a bunch of teenagers continuously questioning their sexual prowess. It was actually quite an apt reflection of my own inward paranoia in that moment.

It was harrowing.