N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did post and say that I couldn't do the room... but I sorted it all out with work today so I will be able to do it :p

Who do I owe money to and how much? :grin:

Yeah thats cool, we would've wanted one room to ourselves anyway.

If you could all bring cash on the day please. Thaaaanks.

Luckily as that hostel is check in anytime (although I had to state a time on the thing, so I put 20:00 - 21:00, but I'm sure we can ring- up and change if festivities continue past that) we don't need to go there first.

So I imagine (I'll be meeting up with Goafer at our mutual London station).....I think I'll/we'll aim to get to the actual Cock Pit at about 10AM, or preferably a little before. I think I'll probably aim at getting to the LDN station at around 9AM ish....does that sound good Goafer?

Sounds good to me!

Also, fuck checking in at between 8 and 9. Can we do it a bit earlier? We missed all the evening fun last time because we went to the hotel in the evening and never went back.

Sounds good to me!

Also, fuck checking in at between 8 and 9. Can we do it a bit earlier? We missed all the evening fun last time because we went to the hotel in the evening and never went back.

Its check in anytime, so as long as I call them to say "We'll be checking in later" we won't need to go there to check in before we retire there for the Balderdash and orgy. And if anyone else wants to bring any games? So the evening festivities we will be all over like a rash.

:)

Sounds good to me!

Aye, not planning on missing the evening fun this time around.

Tickets arrived today, quick as heck. Only ordered them yesterday.

Plan "official start" is 10AM ish, and leaving on Sunday - mid to late afternoon ish.

Didn't we plan to get to the Cockpit around 1pm last year, and didn't show up til 1:30pm-2pm. Ok, i will add 3/4 of the blame on the bikes.