N-Europe

Badly Phrased Quotes

Ashley

Anyone else sometimes completely fuck up phrasing?

For example on Wednesday afternoon I was speaking to our technician/film-making guy about my animatic. He said it may help to have a live action sequence at the start to explain it, which would need a child. Considering I had until last night to finish it I said:

Unfortunately I can't get my hands on a child in the next twenty four hours

And lots of other examples I'll spare you from.

SHARE!

Not quite the same. I spent most of today with my project group making a papier mache mask/watching Kill Bill 1 + 2 in between layers while they dried, and as I was leaving, I realised I never covered my hands in pva to pick off later (my favourite ever activity in life) so I exclaimed to my group in a state of hurry/bemusement:

Oh! I never used the PVA...I'll give myself a handjob tomorrow.

Not quite on topic, but this is from earlier today.

Tabletop gaming.

Me ; "Can I do a poor taste joke."

All ; "Yes."

Me ; *shakes table*. "Its a Japan scenario!"

*realises my friend had a friend out there he hadn't heard back from*

"Oh shit, Tom hows your friend?"

Tom ; "Probably dead."

Lol.

Not quite on topic, but this is from earlier today.

Tabletop gaming.

Me ; "Can I do a poor taste joke."

All ; "Yes."

Me ; *shakes table*. "Its a Japan scenario!"

*realises my friend had a friend out there he hadn't heard back from*

"Oh shit, Tom hows your friend?"

Tom ; "Probably dead."

Lol.

Was he being serious or making a joke as well? I can't tell.

Was he being serious or making a joke as well? I can't tell.

He was serious. Lol. But we had a joke at the situation (of what I had said) and it wasn't a really close friend. It was a one night stand he had, and the guy remembered his birthday last year and sent some Japanese stuff/other stuff.

He hasn't heard from him yet but apparently the internet is fucked out there still etc/so he doesn't know. But we saw the light side of the situation and what I had said. We're good friends so its all good. :p

He was serious. Lol. But we had a joke at the situation (of what I had said) and it wasn't a really close friend. It was a one night stand he had, and the guy remembered his birthday last year and sent some Japanese stuff/other stuff.

He hasn't heard from him yet but apparently the internet is fucked out there still etc/so he doesn't know. But we saw the light side of the situation and what I had said. We're good friends so its all good. :p

Ah, I see. :)