N-Europe

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Mokong

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo is organising an official Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Battle Day this Saturday. Or making fans organise it themselves anyway. The top 5 US meetups get some freebies, no mentions of anything outside of US though.

Conveniently the next Cardiff StreetPass meetup has been planned for that exact same day for a while now, lucky coincidence.

It has to be a day that i'm working doesn't it, damn. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the London Expo this weekend, I managed to reach quite a few StreetPass achievements:

- Completed all the puzzles.

- Reached the 1000th person in my Plaza (new music! :D)

- Had my 1000th StreetPass Plaza hit (although to be fair, over half of the ones I've had have been from my wife's 3DS!)

- Got the 3DS hat and beat StreetPass Secret Quest again.

- Got some random Plaza accomplishments such as meeting 100 Miis in one day, meeting Miis from 20 countries and meeting a Mii on its birthday.

- Got over 50 Pokémon Rumble hits, and over 100 gems in Kid Icarus.

So all in all, a pretty successful weekend! Would have been even better if I hadn't run out of battery halfway through Saturday afternoon too.

Thanks to the London Expo this weekend, I managed to reach quite a few StreetPass achievements:

- Completed all the puzzles.

- Reached the 1000th person in my Plaza (new music! :D)

- Had my 1000th StreetPass Plaza hit (although to be fair, over half of the ones I've had have been from my wife's 3DS!)

- Got the 3DS hat and beat StreetPass Secret Quest again.

- Got some random Plaza accomplishments such as meeting 100 Miis in one day, meeting Miis from 20 countries and meeting a Mii on its birthday.

- Got over 50 Pokémon Rumble hits, and over 100 gems in Kid Icarus.

So all in all, a pretty successful weekend! Would have been even better if I hadn't run out of battery halfway through Saturday afternoon too.

Sweet! icon14.gif

Have you got every single Mii hat now then?

Sweet! icon14.gif

Have you got every single Mii hat now then?

No, still quite a few to go, I've discovered. I think it's going to take me another four or fives goes through the Secret Quest, as the last few hats are peppered all over the map.

• 1 month later...

Got 16 streetpasses today after 2 and half hours at the Sheffield Gaming Expo

Not too bad but if I'm honest I expected more.

Got a few purple puzzle pieces, so was able to finish the Zelda Ocarina of Time Panel & start the Mario Kart 7 one.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone get anything other than Kirby's 20th Anniversary via Spotpass today? (probably not, but you never know!)

I was expecting it to be NSMB2 when the message popped up, was pleasantly surprised :D (secretly though, I was hoping against hope that it would be a Skyward Sword one. Always seemed weird that they never did one!)

My 1 streetpass a week trend continues, picked one up earlier today. Usually get a Welsh or a Japanese 3DS Streetpass hit, which is nice indeed.

Edit: Had a free 20th anniversary Kirby piece earlier as we all did, which was nice indeed. Quick question, how would the Spotpass feature actually work for this?

Edited by Jimbob

• 2 weeks later...
Abused my now spare 3DS to get 2 yellows to get past the poison room and then it goes and casts a curse prevent most of my heroes from attacking :( Even Iwata couldn't stand the curse.

I don't blame you. :heh: If I could use my two 3DSes to complete some of my puzzles, I'd do so. No one ever has any pieces for me nowadays.

Too lazy to do the puzzle trick, think the chances of getting a new piece are pretty small at this point anyway. Rather not spoil the fun anyway. Only did that with the poison room because I'm been stuck on it for months, never street passed anyway wearing yellow either :P.

At the streetpass event yesterday I got another 50+ streetpasses, completed all my pink puzzle pieces, and finally got the 500 Mii's encountered via streetpass acomplishment :)

Nice! The most I've got in 1 day so far was 44 at Gamefest last year. I hope to beat that at Eurogamer.

The next Cardiff StreetPass Network meetup is planned for 18th August if anyone is interested.

Nice! The most I've got in 1 day so far was 44 at Gamefest last year. I hope to beat that at Eurogamer.

The next Cardiff StreetPass Network meetup is planned for 18th August if anyone is interested.

"insert profanity"

It's always the weekend i'm working. If it's still going on around half 4, thats when i'll be wandering around.

Was on my way home on the bus last night, and while looking through the window I saw a young boy taking pictures with his 3DS. He was quite a few metres away and the bus was doing 10-15mph, but we still managed to 'connect'. Was quite impressed with that, and naturally had a huge grin on my face when I saw that green light.