NEurope
The Peeps

Things that annoy you?

If you put a microwave in your lounge, would it be a lounge or a kitchen? ;)

It'd be a kitchen/lounge hybrid. A kitchounge! :heh:

I hate it when people join these labels (can't think of a word) and they must be that because they wear certain clothes or like a certain band. Like my friend was telling me he's now something called 'scene' because he wears illuminous in-fashion stuff and has stars down his arms and stuff, I've never even heard of it in my life.

I also hate how people change the way they talk because they think it's cool and makes them sound awesome when really, they sound like a complete wanker. This is more or less how the conversation between me and a friend went the other day, taking note that he is white, he can talk properly and he is English:

Me: Hey

Him: Yo bled, how's it goin' fam?

Me:.....uh......what?

Him: How goes it, man? Ain't seen ya for long, innit.

Me: What the fuck are you talking like that for? You've never spoken like that before!

Him: Nah nah nah, I'm chilled, seen?

Me: Are you on drugs or something? What the heck are you saying to me? Speak properly or don't talk to me.

Him: I is talking to you properly, cuzzie. Wah gwan?

Me: Just wondering why I'm still speaking to you. Come back when you've suddenly learned how to speak English because right now, you're just seriously irritating. I'd love to see how you'd talk in front of your boss!

Him: I don't speak to him like nah ting, innit. Dat man keeps on belling me to come in to work and I's saying "Nah nah, my day's off and ting" *attempts to suck his teeth but fails miserably*

Me:.....okay, I have to go....bye....

I just can't speak to people who I've known since school and then they suddenly start speaking like that out of nowhere.

I don't really have certaint things that annoy me. It all depends on the situation and who it is speaking.

People that congregate in the middle of a doorway or at the bottom of stairs or similar.

Why the hell do people exist just to piss me off? lol

Today at work I was taking food out to some customers and a group of people were stood around the table in front of the one I had to get to. I had to say excuse me 3 times and then shouted it before they even noticed I was there. Then they moved a fraction of an inch as if that was helpful.

In the end I just pushed through, but annoyingly there were more meals to go out to that table and even after having forced a gap, on my second trip the wankers had spread out again and were just as oblivious as before.

Ignorant customers need to be slapped in the face. Repeatedly.

People that congregate in the middle of a doorway or at the bottom of stairs or similar.

Why the hell do people exist just to piss me off? lol

Today at work I was taking food out to some customers and a group of people were stood around the table in front of the one I had to get to. I had to say excuse me 3 times and then shouted it before they even noticed I was there. Then they moved a fraction of an inch as if that was helpful.

In the end I just pushed through, but annoyingly there were more meals to go out to that table and even after having forced a gap, on my second trip the wankers had spread out again and were just as oblivious as before.

Ignorant customers need to be slapped in the face. Repeatedly.

Oh, I really hate that too. I hate how you literally have to shout "EXCUSE ME!" to some people and they still won't move. Then you just kind of try to squeeze through and they look at you and move and then they say to their mates "Where's the manners on kids these days?"

Life baffles me sometimes.

I have a million annoyances to do with my work but I'll just share one more.

When it's a really busy day, like any Sunday and it's clear to anyone with any common sense that we are full up... why do some people get really arsey and bitch about waiting 20 minutes for food? Well actually they'll bitch about waiting 30 minutes to an hour for food but no one ever waits more than 20 minutes. Fucking liars.

Some people just need to take a look at their surroundings and realise they're not the only people there and they're not more important than anyone else.

: peace:

Chavs. Proper chavs, not the ones that sound like they're not in full control of their face, but the aggressive, dumb ones. Fucking vermin.

Had one on my friends list. I could put up with the barely legible status', but just saw a video of him in a fight in A&E and the ensuing "lol, u well fckd hm up mate" etc. Fucking cunts. I genuinely hope they drink/fight themselves to an early grave. No one would miss them. I'd probably dance on their graves. Hell, I'd buy the land they were buried on and turn it into a nightclub, so everyone could.

I also saw "lofl". I'm lost for words.

I have a million annoyances to do with my work but I'll just share one more.

When it's a really busy day, like any Sunday and it's clear to anyone with any common sense that we are full up... why do some people get really arsey and bitch about waiting 20 minutes for food? Well actually they'll bitch about waiting 30 minutes to an hour for food but no one ever waits more than 20 minutes. Fucking liars.

Some people just need to take a look at their surroundings and realise they're not the only people there and they're not more important than anyone else.

: peace:

I think I'm the only one who doesn't bitch about waiting for food as long as it's in moderate time because I'll know then that they're cooking it right and stuff. The only thing that I do hate is when someone else walks in and they get served way before me. It's like at a bar once, I was waiting for this guy to serve me and he said "I'll be with you in a moment, mate" so I just nodded and waited for about five minutes. He comes back and there's a couple more people who came shortly after, he sees me and he carries on past me and went and served them!

I got arsey about that because I was standing there for five minutes, waiting and then he goes and ignores me and serves the guy next to me. I just said "Excuse me but I was waiting first, I was here for five minutes" and then he just apologised and served me. If it was for a minute or two, I wouldn't have minded but for five minutes and then I get ignored? Just pissed me off a bit, lmao.

Fat people that complain that they are fat, then right after have a burger and some doughnuts with a bottle of diet coke for them to even it out.

Fat people that complain that they are fat, then right after have a burger and some doughnuts with a bottle of diet coke for them to even it out.

They might be eating through emotions because they're upset about it, lol. Still, I wouldn't have the burger, just a doughnut and the coke, haha.

Chavs. Proper chavs, not the ones that sound like they're not in full control of their face, but the aggressive, dumb ones. Fucking vermin.

Had one on my friends list. I could put up with the barely legible status', but just saw a video of him in a fight in A&E and the ensuing "lol, u well fckd hm up mate" etc. Fucking cunts. I genuinely hope they drink/fight themselves to an early grave. No one would miss them. I'd probably dance on their graves. Hell, I'd buy the land they were buried on and turn it into a nightclub, so everyone could.

I also saw "lofl". I'm lost for words.

You'd despise it where I live then, hahahaha. They're everywhere! I said this earlier, I hate seeing people I've known for quite a while speak stupidly because apparently it's 'cool' when in actual fact, it makes them sound like a dickhead who was dragged up.

* People who insist on taking up the whole pavement/people who walk side by side with the person they are talking to thus taking up the width of the pavement, but not move aside/step behind their friend to let you by!... meaning you have to step down on to the road. Fuck off!

I used to be the same. Now, I look them in the eye beforehand to ensure they've seen me and walk right in to them. Give them a shoulder barge on the way past. Pisses me right off when people do that.

Instead of spending all day inside on facebook to see lots of banal statuses, I went out at 2 oclock and spent the entire day getting drunk.

It was good.

Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

Out of everything in existence, how does Hugh Jackman specifically annoy you enough to deserve an extra mention?

Hugh Jackman is just too talented. For him to have won a Tony, he's Wolverine, and he's deadly good-looking. He's a great athlete, he can sing and he can dance. That's too much for The Bard to process.

[sic]

Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

Low-carb diets annoy the hell out of me too. Why is it all my favourite food is full of carbs?

Like Dazz, i can't stand talking to people who speak "Chav". If you are trying to talk to me like that, i will ignore you. Or mention that i don't understand you in a way that you wouldn't understand, in English.

Low-carb diets annoy the hell out of me too. Why is it all my favourite food is full of carbs?

because carbs have an addictive nature!

have either of you ever tried a no carb diet... it's literally salad, egg, meat. THAT IS IT. :angry:

- Trains.

People calling me on trains. The lack of legroom. The crowded eye-averting medium-length journeys spent standing. People walking into your arm or leg. People taking up two seats by sitting on the outside one. People pushing in when you're trying to get in. People who feel the need to stand up way before they're at the station and caugh at me because I'm standing by the door control reading my book - because I'm getting off at the next stop myself. People who talk on phones loudly. People who have loud music. Train prices. Kids going to school on trains. Etc.

- Pedestrians (covered in a previous thread)

- Prices

- Problems arisen from beurocracy of short-cutting in order to meet arbitrary targets.

- Clean freaks.

- People who can't shut the fuck up for 5 minutes.

- Waking up early when there's nothing to do all day.

- Toilet paper the wrong way around.

- When nothing is happening on 'my' internets.

- When people cough or sneeze ahead of me.

Other stuff. I think I've become a bit of a grumpy person recently. Bring on the sunshine!