NEurope
The Peeps

Things that annoy you?

because carbs have an addictive nature!

have either of you ever tried a no carb diet... it's literally salad, egg, meat. THAT IS IT. :angry:

My low-carb diet was generally meant to be no carbs, but its so hard. I had wraps for lunch which obviously have some carbs in them. It's all rather boring. I just try to eat as few as possible and hope my cardio will do the rest for me.

lol pancake, you do realise that houses you are "used to" don't really have a smell- because your brain is used to that smell and you don't notice it.

Everyones house "stinks" because there are some places in a cooker you can't clean or just don't clean every single time... Like you don't clean the oven every single time you use it. And there are always those annoying cracks that are just impossible to get at :P Our house doesn't smell to me but I'm damn sure its not dirt free :p

@ charlie - yeah its tough and you gotta eat a lot to keep your cals up too (for someone like yourself who maybe isn't suitable for a VLCD) and I just found it a nightmare. But you do actually stop being hungry completely - its pretty awesome with that part!

If you don't eat Carbohydrates you lose the ability to feel hungry?

Old women who zig zag down the road. Every now and then when I move to go past one they go the same way like twice and their shoulders are so damn broad...

If you don't eat Carbohydrates you lose the ability to feel hungry?

yes you go into ketosis, a lot of people report no hunger, although saying that you still get the mental hunger - like being in a routine of eating a hot chocolate at night, you'll still want it, but there's no physical hunger.

In ketosis your body burns fat stores directly as it has very little instant energy to rely on (which is carbs) and helps you to lose weight without the severe hunger. There's a lotta meal replacement shake diets out there that base their success on ketosis.

I'm annoyed by my stupid addictive nature and how it never works out when I apply it to something healthy... or less unhealthy

I try exercising and wreck my knees

I try sugar free sweets and I'm windier than a tornado

Edited by Raining_again
Automerged Doublepost

- Trains.

People calling me on trains.

You've reminded me of another of mine. I hate when people phone me when I'm on a bus/train or someone's car. Firstly I can barely hear them over the noise of everyone else and secondly I don't like that everyone can hear my conversation.

yes you go into ketosis, a lot of people report no hunger, although saying that you still get the mental hunger - like being in a routine of eating a hot chocolate at night, you'll still want it, but there's no physical hunger.

In ketosis your body burns fat stores directly as it has very little instant energy to rely on (which is carbs) and helps you to lose weight without the severe hunger. There's a lotta meal replacement shake diets out there that base their success on ketosis.

I'm annoyed by my stupid addictive nature and how it never works out when I apply it to something healthy... or less unhealthy

I try exercising and wreck my knees

I try sugar free sweets and I'm windier than a tornado

See, my biggest problem is that I frakking love candy, cake and cookies so darn much, and I seem to be in constant mode of "want to eat". I'm not even hungry most of the time!

People who dislike the norm to be cool!!

I generally dislike 'the norm' because 'the norm' is generally bollocks.. I never do it to be cool :nono:

I'd also like to point out that my hatred of anything is always justified..

Edited by nekunando

The Ashley-Ellmeister in-joke that seems to be a part of every thread with a post by both of them in.

Oh, a joke about his mum/smell/character/whatever...how unpredictable...

The Ashley-Ellmeister in-joke that seems to be a part of every thread with a post by both of them in.

Oh, a joke about his mum/smell/character/whatever...how unpredictable...

I see your Ashley-Ellmeister in joke and raise you an "any in-joke". Forum or public based.

Edited by Goafer

I see your Ashley-Ellmeister in joke and raise you an "any in-joke". Forum or public based.

But ... in-jokes are awesome. :blank: Granted, you can feel a bit left out if people pull them all the time over your head, but I really see no problem in general.

I think we should all be able to join in and call Ellmeister's mum whatever we want :santa:

I hate it when people say things like "Why is football so interesting, it's just loads of men kicking a ball around for a while", or "Formula 1 is shit, it's just some cars driving around the same track for hours."

I hate it when people say things like "Why is football so interesting, it's just loads of men kicking a ball around for a while", or "Formula 1 is shit, it's just some cars driving around the same track for hours."

Formula 1 is a bit shit though. I haven't watched it for a while, but I remember it just being an hour long convoy, with very few interesting things happening apart from the scuffle off the line and the last few laps.

Although if they played the solo from The Chain on a constant loop in the background, I might be able to get some enjoyment from it.

Give me the WRC any day. Cars flying round dirt tracks and the occasional one smacking off a tree into an ill positioned spectator.

"Formula 1 is shit, it's just some cars driving around the same track for hours."

You think that's boring, you should try being with Ellmeister's mum :grin:

You think that's boring, you should try being with Ellmeister's mum :grin:

At least she goes all night

At least she goes all night

You clearly don't know what you're doing, in my experience she's exhausted within a few hours.

Guys....come on. I mean she isn't even here to defend herself.

You know she doesn't get in till 9AM.