N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

It is very hard to defend yourself when there is nothing to defend against. I have done nothing wrong. People voted before I even said my power, and are now using my power as the basis of their retarded lynch? lol

For the third time Ellmeister, explain this:

A bed-ridden gentlemen seemed to be having a distressing dream.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales, I felt you didn't give me much chance to reveal myself, which I did find strange at the time. You basically mentioned it casually then a few posts later came out with the reveal. Why not give me time to come forward if you knew? If I was a town investigator with that knowledge, I'd give the person in question time to come forward and hopefully trip themself up, but you didn't do that, seemed a bit more keen with just pointing a finger at me, so I do kind of want to vote for you despite being an investigator.

heroic, why did you blow up/release a lot of energy a few nights ago? I'm sure I saw that somewhere as well.

(at work so not delving deep through the thread)

Tales, if you're so sure it's a bluff why don't you remove your vote, let someone else vote, then add the final one yourself?

In other news, the mafia protector could certainly protect against Sylar. They could also protect a killer from roleblockers etc. which is why I was asking whether it were likely that there was one.

@Nintendohnut: Ah yes, that would make sense. I don't think Jayseven is the mafia protector, though.

I don't believe it, it's just to scare people off. By saying what he did, he made both townies and mafia piss their pants, scaring both factions from going after him. I call it a bluff.

How lovely, you said this right after I confirmed Herojan's power.

I might as well say it: I get info on the people who target me. I don't find out which players they are, only info on their powers. This is why I asked Diageo to target me, because that would give me info on him, regardless of roleblock/misdirection.

Also, Herojan can't target people. Cube sent him to me, though, and that is how I got info on Herojan.

Yes, I am the kind man.

Yes, Herojan has a lynchbomb

So if he has?(and I did see your pm, it's not like I'm a mafia that slipped or something) If that's a reason not to lynch someone, the mafia would win every time they had a lynchbomb on their team.

And how come I didn't get this? I targeted him too and I haven't got anything of the sort.

It is very hard to defend yourself when there is nothing to defend against. I have done nothing wrong. People voted before I even said my power, and are now using my power as the basis of their retarded lynch? lol

For the third time Ellmeister, explain this:

For the third time, I am not a man, it is not me.

Why would that have anything to do with me? I don't target people, I've already said this. You aren't a townie heroic, someone vote him off!

I obviously amn't saying that is you, I'm asking why you roleblocked him with your dream stuff.

What is your evidence against me Ellmeister? What have I done? It is absolutely amazing to me that the mafia can just wave vague accusations in my direction and have me one vote from being lynched. EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE VOTED FOR ME.

Jayseven, Tales and Ellmeister didn't vote for the fire starter.

Ellmeister

jayseven

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Tales

Crossing this list with the people voting for me for absolutely no reason, Jayseven, Tales and Ellmeister appear to be mafia.

I already said, your obsession with me and that statement trying to blame me for something when I've already said I don't target anyone.

I haven't done anything to anyone. I can't do anything to anyone.

Whereas you say you have a lynchbomb which is a mafia-like power, and constantly try to accuse me of things.

I don't know about Tales, but I know who Jay is. Jay what is your power?

You didn't. Whenever I am described I'm described as a nervous man who is trying his best to restrain energy.

Yes, I posted about someone exploding. Night 5, someone exploded.

I didn't say anything because nothing showed up in the write-up, nor do I know what it means. However, having just come back and finally read the thread through, you should be able to explain this.

I already said, your obsession with me and that statement trying to blame me for something when I've already said I don't target anyone.

I haven't done anything to anyone. I can't do anything to anyone.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Whereas you say you have a lynchbomb which is a mafia-like power, and constantly try to accuse me of things.

That's it? Townies have been known to have lynchbombs. The first mafia I ever saw Rez had one. Also I can't explain someone exploding, I'm still alive after all. If someone exploded it wasn't me and no one else died, maybe someone is screwing with your messages? Maybe you made it up?

I don't know any game where a player ONLY has a lynchbomb for a power.

Jonnas, do you have anything on Peter Petrelli? Whoever is Peter, has refused to come forward, suggesting they are in fact the mafia member. I also have information about Peter and some "bright light" which may be why my night 5 information about a man exploding may be to do with Peter rather than Heroic.

My vote still remains though.

Him. I targeted Heroicjanitor but got different kind of information, nothing about a lynchbomb. You get spefically what they do, I just get hints?

I can only learn about people who target me, and I can't even learn what player they are. The reason I could get info on Herojan on the first place was thanks to Cube, otherwise, I would be literally unable to find stuff about Herojan.

For the past 3 or 4 nights nobody has been targeting me, either, so I've been a sitting duck :(

I don't know about Tales, but I know who Jay is. Jay what is your power?

Jay is the cheerleader, right? She can regenerate a.k.a. she's practically immortal. Jay has claimed he can protect others as well.

Jonnas, do you have anything on Peter Petrelli? Whoever is Peter, has refused to come forward, suggesting they are in fact the mafia member. I also have information about Peter and some "bright light" which may be why my night 5 information about a man exploding may be to do with Peter rather than Heroic.

Oh, Peter Petrelli can mimic powers, simply by having been near others before. If Peter is related to the explosion in your dreams, he has probably targeted Herojan before, and copied his power.

Changevote: nolynch.

Jonnas might be buying my sympathy but repeatedly saying he thinks I'm good, thus getting me to side with his opinion of Heroijan... but I think Heroijan's fightin' talk has won me over.

Just to clarify; I'm the cheerleader, I can protect someone at night and it takes two mafia targetings on me to kill me (I have an extra life, as it were). I protected myself the first 3 nights as I didn't know who to trust, then I've targetted Dazz, Zell, Aquila and Zell (aquila gave me power boost so I figured I'd repay the favour) (iirc).

That's me, out in the open. There surely can only be one or two maffs left, so fuck it;

Vote: Tales.

Seeing as he completely ignored me when I spoke to him earlier and doesn't seem to have any actual evidence against heroic apart from this lynch bomb thing I'm pretty happy to vote for tales. Why didn't you respond earlier tales? Missing the post isn't really an excuse as it's kind of necessary to read the whole thread in this game and my post wasn't exactly invisible.

Will vote after he answers.

Ok, I can put in the final vote, doesn't look like it will happen though.

Remove vote

Why are people voting for me anyway? Not happy with the random votes, "few left, let's get it over with" and "you voted for me" thing going on.

Why are people voting for me anyway? Not happy with the random votes, "few left, let's get it over with" and "you voted for me" thing going on.

You are behaving like a mafia, and Jonnas would prefer you. I'd still prefer to go for Ellmeister because of the nightmare roleblock thing.