Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority has been reached

Diageo (7) - Ellmeister, Cube, Dazz, Jonnas, Rummy, Aqui1a, Jayseven

The town debated for days with unrelenting suspicion towards the commanding woman.

"I'm a roleblocker, you'll see!"

Until one grew tired of the endless back-and-forth and cast the final vote.

Eden McCain has been lynched. She could manipulate the will of her targets. Diageo is no longer in the game

Night 6 begins now

Phase will end at 11:30pm GMT (or are we in BST now?) on Thursday

NIGHT 6

The bald man focussed on his target.

A blonde woman was now getting a bit pissed off with all this controlling but could do nothing about it. She arrived at the home of the nervous man and shocked him full of electricity. He did not move a muscle all night.

A political man was watching the enthusiastic man from high above. He was staring into the window of someone's house all night.

On his way home, the bald man was stopped by a stranger. Sensing danger, he attempted to force the stranger away but was too slow. He was found dead by police the next morning.

Eric Doyle is dead. He could control his target's actions with his mind. Cube is no longer in the game.

Players: 10

Aqui1a

Dazz

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Tales

Zell

ReZourceman

MadDog

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Mundi

Sméagol

Diageo

Cube

Majority is 6

DAY 7 BEGINS NOW

Phase will end at 11:59pm BST (UK time) on Saturday

Quite possibly. I've suspected him throughout really, just because of how he keeps posting.

EDIT:I don't mean the fact he keeps posting, I mean what he says, his tone etc.

Just thought I should clear that up :)

lol Good one

You're still wrong though.. I've only been speaking the facts, I don't know what tone you're on about.

I'm amazing how all the attention has turned to me! Someone obviously roleblocked me last night - and conveniently you lot turn towards me, with your pointing etc.!!

"I'm amazing" lol

It's true, but what I meant was "it's amazing"..

I think Peeps uses time/first come first serve priority for night powers, maybe he'd targetted his killer, but given how it's worded there I'd call it flavour text. I of course have nothing, I'm scared to even suggest much because I feel like little more than a tiny electric pawn :(

We have that Aqui1a didn't appear last night, and we have that Ellmeister might be a roleblocker since

A bed-ridden gentlemen seemed to be having a distressing dream.

Ellmeister claimed to be an information gatherer with his dream stuff, but he looks like he is doing something bad here.

We have that Aqui1a didn't appear last night, and we have that Ellmeister might be a roleblocker since

Ellmeister claimed to be an information gatherer with his dream stuff, but he looks like he is doing something bad here.

Yes, we get it, I wasn't in the write-up.. do you have anything sound to go on, because a lot of people haven't appeared in the write-up. :heh:

I don't know why I don't appear in the write-up, however. Maybe... something something block something something write-up.