N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that someone else was controlling me. Last night I tried making someone target me.

Damn mind controllers. So this means that the person who targeted you is better at mind control than Diageo? Or does it just mean they sent their pm ahead of Diageo? If it is the first one we can narrow down their character a bit.

Also Sméagol can be killed if he is roleblocked first. I don't think that has been said enough.

I've got a bone to pick with Vote:Rummy, the guy who keeps paralysing me.

I'm going now for my friends birthday. So I trust you all to take care of this by yourselves,

And don't lynch anyone until they've had a chance to speak.

Lol @ Diageo thinking it was me as they were targeting him repeatedly :D

I also don't know who is more likely to be evil/is more of a priority. Will go with the group when someone decides (I feel totally lost in this game!). Also want to give them a chance to speak at least once before we toss 'em in the fire :)

When ReZ was controlled, he got a PM saying that he lost his own will. Did you get a PM?

Oh fucking get over it Diageo, it was twice. Jeez. One time because you had the power to roleblock TWO people, and that's too risky to take a chance on you being town imo. Not to mention someone earlier argued there was already a few roleblockers(and hence one must therefore be mafia), so what am I supposed to trust?

Also, I would like to let you know that I find your sexist judgements offensive, I am a paralysing ladygirl, thank you very much.

Diageo is not his usual self in this game, I'm not sure I've ever seen him as mafia but something reeks about him for me.

Also I asked why nobody died last night because I hoped I roleblocked the killer, though I see now that was not the case?

Paralysis seems pretty evil to me... I don't know any good characters with the ability to paralyse :s

What?

This is a mafia game based on the NBC show Heroes. You won't have to be familiar with the show as evil/good characters from it won't necessarily be evil/good in the game.

I'm not even sure what happened to my character in the show, sure they were a bit of both, though.

For that weak reasoning, and his posts in a similar vein, Vote:Aqui1a...though maybe Diageo, I might change later after discussion. Anybody have anything about these guys?

When ReZ was controlled, he got a PM saying that he lost his own will. Did you get a PM?

Strangely, I recieved a PM on the first night saying that despite hitting him with everything I had I could not deter him, he didn't even seem to notice my presence, the rude bastard!

So, Rummy is Elle? (that was her name, right?)

And I reckon you couldn't paralyse ReZ the first time because he was being physically controlled from elsewhere, like a puppet. He could even be in a coma, Cube could probably move him around.

Yep that's me. I thought maybe ReZ was immune first night, but then when the others managed to, I was thoroughly confused. I thought Peeps might have messed up and that *I* was the red attack, but that's not the case now. I didn't want to pipe up as a roleblocker until neccessary either, given our abudance of them.

He's being annoyingly aggressive. Nothing strange there.

Not quite the way he normally does, not to mention that earlier post that sounded very mafia-y.

Why are we voting for me, though?

Cube, who did you target last night?? Was it me?

No, it wasn't. I was just trying to figure out from the write-up, but I haven't been forced to impart my information to anyone. Then I wondered if it was Tales, and you forced him to out me today, but is Elle a dignified lady? I thought not. Somebody seems to have made you change your plans, though, you might have been re-directed? I struggle to see myself in last night's writeup, but I don't know why unless somebody did something to me, but then why doesn't that show up!

Why are we voting for me, though?

I could ask the same thing! Weak reasoning isn't much of a reason, seeing as nobody has much to go on.

I understand that Peeps might divert slightly from the series, and it might not be a lot go to on, but paralysis does sound a bit iffy..

Vote: Rummy

It's just her power though! She has electric hands! Whilst Peeps doesn't necessarily keep the alignments of the series, he can't change the powers around, hence I find your voting for me because, well, because I'm a character from Heroes, rather weak.

It's just her power though! She has electric hands! Whilst Peeps doesn't necessarily keep the alignments of the series, he can't change the powers around, hence I find your voting for me because, well, because I'm a character from Heroes, rather weak.

In the 2nd season, she was a bit bitchy, and was the daughter of a leader of a shady organization. Personality-wise, she could fit into a mafia.

But this discussion is diverting away from Mundi, who is very likely Claire's mother, who can set fire to things, and has probably been responsible for the killings.

It's Diageo.

I agree with Jonnas, Mundi is the one we should be concentrating on. There are approximately 5 million roleblockers in this game so we can't get much from that. Any investigators around should go after Aqui1a. I don't trust Diageo or Cube either.

No need! Just ask Dazz, apparently he knows who I am and what my power is :)

Man I have got to start paying this game some more attention. Mundi was clearly the killer from the other two nights so he has to go

Vote: Mundi

Also, I'm not sure why but I can't find myself in the write ups at all so far. Either I'm being really slow or I'm just not there. Will go do some more research on my character to see if I'm just missing something.