Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Happy St. Patricks Day

Mokong

A thread for all the Irish members, members in Ireland, Irish members not in Ireland and anyone who likes to feel Irish for the day by drinking a little bit more than usual :D

I'll be going out to the parade in my hometown later on, it's usually nothing special the one in the city is usually better but I just have a habit of staying local. Will Sky Plus the Dublin Parade and watch that when I get home though. One year I should really try to plan to watch the Dublin one.

I actually won't be doing any drinking myself though, aside from a glass of Champange when my son was born and on his baptism I've been sober over a year now :)

Also as is my Youtube tradition now for this day here is another old story from Anceint Ireland.

I'm celebrating St Patrick's Day watching the DS9 episodes that heavily feature Chief O'Brien.

Those episodes seem to have a very strong focus on drinking, singing, darts, fighting and for some reason, traditional dancing.

Well, it's that day again when the Irish miss work and spend all day drinking. Thursday.

Yes I know I posted the same joke last year...

Accept last year it was Wednesday ;)

I'm celebrating St Patrick's Day watching the DS9 episodes that heavily feature Chief O'Brien.

Those episodes seem to have a very strong focus on drinking, singing, darts, fighting and for some reason, traditional dancing.

Cheif O'Brien is awesome... he's prolly the first Irish character on international TV to not be portrayed as a drunken idiot. Top marks to him :D

Also just spotted this on Youtube, gave me a good laugh.

It's Patrick's Day, Patrick's Day! Gonna chill with MA freh-ends cuz it's Patrick's Day.

FUN. FUN. FUN. FUNN!!

Have fun but, when they come to pick you up...

...which seat will you take? :hmm:

-----------------------------

Happy St. Patricks Day to all!

:D

Haha, just found this vid, thought it was awesome, would have been wicked to have been there in person, haha.

Though when I saw the title first I thought it said "flashbomb" and that's what drew my attention... needless to say I was confused when the intro then said "were treated to an Irish surprise", haha