Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friday

Daft

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lasted 49 seconds on the original before I began giggling uncontrollably.

There's a mosque near where I live (that's not saying much, I'm in Turkey...), and they use the loud speakers with the pre-recorded azaan. How much are you willing to pay me to break in and play a little switch-a-roo next Friday?

I take cash, cheque or Paypal.

There's a mosque near where I live (that's not saying much, I'm in Turkey...), and they use the loud speakers with the pre-recorded azaan. How much are you willing to pay me to break in and play a little switch-a-roo next Friday?

I think as a collective the N-E community would be prepared to make you very wealthy.

There would be one of two possible outcomes if you pulled this off.

1: Islam would declare a Jihad on Rebecca Black :bowdown:

2: Islam would declare a Jihad on N-E :mad:

It's not her voice people are making memes about. It's those awful, awful lyrics. :blank:

I'd say it's also how she doesn't appear to be singing at all in the song, it's more like talking with autotuned. If she can sing then let the girl sing.

But yeah the lyrics are the most god awful set of lyrics to be penned.

The lyrics seem genuine to her age/life though, which is more honest than alot of ''artists''. At least she's not singing about being a whore, or a string of heartbreaks, or how many gangstas shes put a cap in.

The monotone singing is truly what kills the song IMO

The lyrics seem genuine to her age/life though, which is more honest than alot of ''artists''. At least she's not singing about being a whore, or a string of heartbreaks, or how many gangstas shes put a cap in.

The monotone singing is truly what kills the song IMO

wait so she wrote the song herself? I actually expected it would have been something written for her... as in most "manufactured pop" hey don't even write their own songs

wait so she wrote the song herself? I actually expected it would have been something written for her... as in most "manufactured pop" hey don't even write their own songs

Well that i dont know. I assumed they were written by her or another 13 year old ::shrug:

I like how she's NOT an idiot (based on that interview...) - nice about the donations too.

Yeah, hearing her say she read "I want you to cut yourself and die and get an eating disorder so you won't be so ugly" is like.....just.....heartbreaking.

Nice girl. But the song is shit because of the lyrics really....not her or her talent. Oh and the video. And her wretched friends.

Fuck it, this bitch SHOULD cut herself jokes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!