Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

"See what happens when kids who are bullied have had enough"

ReZourceman

That kid is blatantly lying. His body language and his hesitation says so. Also, my favourite part of the interview was:

Interviewer: Are you sorry?

Richard: No

*looks sideways*

Richard: Oh...yes...*facepalms*

Yeah the fat blonde nerd who wants to be a super hero or the eyebrow pierced, mullet wielding sticker-still-on-cap gypsy.....

"Don't bully someone, you might end up getting hurt."

Clearly the little prick doesn't know, even when prompted, why bullying is wrong.

Completely agree. Surely no one will believe Casey started the fight. That Richard kid couldn't even make up a decent taunt, just that Casey had told him to 'get to class you idiot'. Hardly reason to hit someone.

And the fact that he even tries to claim that Casey hit him first... such a retard. He clearly hasn't learnt anything from this and is going to grow up to be a complete shit instead of the runty half shit he is now.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A kid of a colleague of my mother was being bullied a few weeks into starting secondary school by a pair of kids two years above him. They would wait at the bus stop were he got off when going home and push him to the ground a kick him every day. My sister, her partner (who is 6'5" and a rugby player) and I went and waited a discreet distance from the bus stop. When he got off and the two little shits went up to him and started pushing him around, we went over and my sister said "Hi Jack, we're friends of your mum. Are these guys bothering you at all?"

I never knew 13 year olds could run that fast. They haven't been near him since.

You and your family have displayed acts of badassery before, haven't you? Something about another family being arseholes to you and promptly receiving a whooping?

Anyway, it's quite obvious that Ritchard is the villain is this whole affair. I'm sure he's not had it easy; maybe he's been bullied himself before. Bullies are bullies for a reason, and it's rarely because they just want to be dicks. But he seem's quite incapable of hiding the fact that he was the one bullying Casey, not the other way around.

When all is said and done, though, we really should let Ritchard move on from this, having learnt his lesson. At worst, I fear the intense hatred from the entire internet has just made everything worse for him. If he wasn't a victim before, he may very well have become one now.

School learned you? Maybe you should have spent less time being a thug and more time paying attention in english!

"english"? Maybe you should have spent less time being a thug and more time paying attention in English!

Maybe you should stop lording your prestigious linguistics degree over us.

/wɒt hiː sed/ /aɪ əgriː toʊtəliː/

You and your family have displayed acts of badassery before, haven't you? Something about another family being arseholes to you and promptly receiving a whooping?

Ah yes, the Luton airport incident... That, again, was mainly my sister (tsk tsk) and my dad, and entirely out of self-defence.

Edited by The fish
Automerged Doublepost

Maybe you should stop lording your prestigious linguistics degree over us.

This has virtually nothing to do with the content of my degree, it just irritates me when people try and make others feel inferior for not conforming to standard English. I don't study standardisation/dialectology at all.

/wɒt hiː sed/ /aɪ əgriː toʊtəliː/

Ah yes, the Luton airport incident... That, again, was mainly my sister (tsk tsk) and my dad, and entirely out of self-defence.

As demonstrated by Casey, successful self-defence is pretty awesome. ;)

This has virtually nothing to do with the content of my degree, it just irritates me when people try and make others feel inferior for not conforming to standard English. I don't study standardisation/dialectology at all.

No one was trying to make others feel inferior. The irony in someone correcting others and then making a mistake themselves is hard to miss, though.

But why though? Why are we considered archaic if we defend a language and shun "new" words? So what if language changes all the time? I like my language how it is, I don't like these "bastardisations" that today's youth are "creating". I don't care if it's old fashioned, there are some things I don't like, and I'm exercising my British right to complain about them and be miserable.

/old man rant Less aimed at you and more aimed at the general view that we should accept the "evolution" of language (which I'm guessing you hold?).

But why though? Why are we considered archaic if we defend a language and shun "new" words? So what if language changes all the time? I like my language how it is, I don't like these "bastardisations" that today's youth are "creating". I don't care if it's old fashioned, there are some things I don't like, and I'm exercising my British right to complain about them and be miserable.

/old man rant Less aimed at you and more aimed at the general view that we should accept the "evolution" of language (which I'm guessing you hold?).

I'm not bothered by it but I wasn't really saying anything that wasn't new. Yes, I can have problems and the way I type is the way I talk but I don't go around calling people 'blood' or saying they're my 'cuzzie' or whatever. It's just how I've always spoken, sometimes I can struggle but they're very rare now.

Even so, nobody usually picks on it because they know what I'm saying, such as earlier on but sometimes I can forget myself.

As an English Teacher, I find the idea people saying "language is determined only by how it's used, you can use it how you want" really irritating. Irregularities are all fine and well, but language only remains useful if all speakers are on the same page - if you don't use the current "rules", you can't communicate effectively, and that kind of defeats the point.

As an English Teacher, I find the idea people saying "language is determined only by how it's used, you can use it how you want" really irritating. Irregularities are all fine and well, but language only remains useful if all speakers are on the same page - if you don't use the current "rules", you can't communicate effectively, and that kind of defeats the point.

I agree. It's really confusing for people who speak English as another language when native speakers start using the language in a different way than they're used to/taught.

Slang fits in with that for me too. I often have no idea what people are talking about when they use slang words/phrases etc. I feel left out then. =P

Thread derail! I'll reply to Moogle/others via visitor messages or another thread. The main problem is that the whole "nobody should ever teach rules" is a bit of a straw man - hardly anyone is against a standardised form of the language.

Edited by Supergrunch

Thread derail! I'll reply to Moogle/others via visitor messages or another thread. The main problem is that the whole "nobody should ever teach rules" is a bit of a straw man - hardly anyone is against a standardised form of the language.

I'd love for you to make a new thread about it. A really interesting discussion. :)

Had seen a couple before, but a nice little selection. Few are a bit...disturbing?, seeing how people can end up reacting when pushed too hard. Though I've been just as bad myself, so I spose it looks worse when watching them like this.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!