N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun went down and the Pokemon leapt into action once again.

A large majestic Pokemon was searching through the sky. Powering up the clouds with light, it shot a beam down....but found nothing. It tried again...still nothing.

A light pink and pinky red Pokemon concentrated harder than usual. It produced a hugely powerful egg.

Across town the silver hatch door opened. Symbols sprayed out of the door, before closing again.

Near Mayor Ratatta Shrine a flashing light glowed intensely. Several Pokemon squinted.

Then as the sun was peeking out over the horizon a tremendously loud humming filled the town. All the Pokemon exited their huts and gathered in the centre of town. One of them noticed a body and ran over...

...The other Pokemon were distracted. The giant steel structure in the centre of town was drawing in energy. It was now burning an intense violet colour and vibrating frantically, creating a very sinister sound throughout the town. Tiny black spheres of energy were slowly being created around the top.

...."Guys over here!" a panicked voice shouted. The Pokemon gathered around.

113.png

Diageo is dead. He was Chansey, with his powerful eggs he could protect players. He was a member of the town.

DAY TEN

....11:59.....

Current Players (8);

Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 5

Day Ten deadline is 11:30AM GMT on 31st March

Well I went after Nintendohnut again and he does have a power called Clear Body Camouflage as well as his Ice Beam (he had said this himself.)

He is still my biggest suspect because of my ice theory. But what are these symbols coming out of Eenuh's door?

Well I went after Nintendohnut again and he does have a power called Clear Body Camouflage as well as his Ice Beam (he had said this himself.)

He is still my biggest suspect because of my ice theory. But what are these symbols coming out of Eenuh's door?

I'm wondering myself. I targeted The Peeps last night, but I get the feeling I got blocked in or something? I have no clue. Maybe The Peeps can tell if my power worked or not.

(The symbols themselves are just part of me/my power, as they've appeared in previous write-ups too.)

That could indeed be the case then Peeps. Let's not rush into anything then and see what everyone else has to say, lie detector results etc. (It's like Jeremy Kyle!)

If Dohnut is not evil Eenuh is my prime suspect.

By the looks of it someone found Diageo's body. Whether that's just part of the story or whether someone saw what happened/reverse tracked Diageo, expecting him to be the target for the kill?

I've not been told anything about being enhanced/protected and no blips or beeps appeared in my PM.

I'm just wondering about Nintendohnut's clear body power and whether that would affect my results... (sorry 'dohnut :p) Dannyboy did you ever find out if your results were actually above 90% or not? I remember you saying it was exactly 90% on his post meaning he's lied about 10% of it.

We've still not found this redirector if there even is one...

MadDog, who was your target?

True. Clear body could make you see straight through him and you might've got me looking at him from the other side!

It's described as a camouflage though, and I've managed to target him twice and get results that match up with what he said, so I think it is how he describes it, stops him being any colours in the write up.

I targeted Nintendohnut. Night before I targeted Eenuh, and there was no kill.

So... Vote: Eenuh

Can't be roleblocked, I targeted myself that night (I protect against roleblocks). So nope, I'm not the killer you're looking for.