N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroic isn't a townie.

And it makes me think you are mafia if you prefer to go for a neutral who has already come back from the dead instead of trying to go for a mafia, of which we have many hypothises floating about, with an apparent bomb about to go off.

It looks like you are derailing and stalling.

ouble vote: eeeenuh!.

These have been my targets:

Night 1 - None

Night 2 - Zell, page 2, 40 posts per page - Over 90% truths.

Night 3 - Marcamillian, page 11, 20 posts per page - Over 90% truths.

Night 4 - None

Night 5 - Tales, page 13, 40 posts per page - Caused great pain. 70-78% truths.

Night 6 - Nintendohnut, page 20, 40 posts per page - 90% truths.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! There have always been dual types, and Gastly/Haunter/Gengar have always been Ghost/Poison.

ual types starte with gol/silver

(Dual were in red/blue) (!!!!) (?)

Current Players (13);

Sméagol, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 7

Day Seven deadline is 9:15AM GMT on 26th March

Vote : heroicjanitor - 1 ; Ellmeister.

Vote : Eddie Coleslaw - 5 ; Diageo, The Peeps, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, mr-paul.

Vote : Eenuh - 3 ; Eddie Coleslaw, Tales.

Nope, I'm sorry but I'm almost 100% sure that this is a mafia tactic to distract us from the very suspicious eenuh, especially given her last post. I really think we should get rid of her and if I'm wrong lynch eddie tomorrow, but I really dont think I'm wrong. So many people voted for eddie one after the other I just think they're trying to finish her off. I really honestly believe eenuh is evil given all the evidence against her, so I'm voting for her and giving eddie the benefit of the doubt for one day only.

Vote: eenuh

Like I said, if I'm wrong we should definitely get rid of eddie tomorrow (or I'm happy to be lynched if in wrong about this) bur I really think this is eenuh's team getting the pressure off her.

Nope, I'm sorry but I'm almost 100% sure that this is a mafia tactic to distract us from the very suspicious eenuh, especially given her last post. I really think we should get rid of her and if I'm wrong lynch eddie tomorrow, but I really dont think I'm wrong. So many people voted for eddie one after the other I just think they're trying to finish her off. I really honestly believe eenuh is evil given all the evidence against her, so I'm voting for her and giving eddie the benefit of the doubt for one day only.

Vote: eenuh

Like I said, if I'm wrong we should definitely get rid of eddie tomorrow (or I'm happy to be lynched if in wrong about this) bur I really think this is eenuh's team getting the pressure off her.

Lol what?

What's wrong with my last post? I posted my vote because nothing is going on, no one seems to have any information.

What evidence is there against me? I've asked this so many times but no one can answer me. I'm never seen doing anything wrong or evil. All the people I've targeted have simply been able to continue doing whatever it was they were doing. I targeted myself last night to try and show that what I do is nothing harmful, on the contrary. Mr-paul targeted me and he confirmed my power name.

Honestly think Nintendohnut is evil. Don't believe Tales either. If they lynch me/kill me and you all find out I'm town, look into those two please. Not sure about chairdriver. He doesn't post anything except for the occasional vote. Seems suspicious.

I'll go with town then. Vote: EddieColeslaw *hoping there is no lynch bomb*

Tales, Ellmeister and Eddie are mafia. Nintendohnut is too I believe. I'm not sure about Chairdriver, he probably has a survival win condition and wants the mafia to win tomorrow but this stay of execution for EddieColeslaw seems important, so they can probably win it on the next day if we leave it. Would prefer to lynch Tales since he has a double. Everyone probably knows this already but there you go :p

Bullshit heroic you've had it in for me since you came back. Still don't understand why. Danny it proved I was telling the truth after you accused me of being lapras, instantly proving you wrong. I honestly believe eenuh is evil, and if she is then eddie if probably good. We shall see soon, but i you're all wrong then the mafia may be close to winning.

Bullshit heroic you've had it in for me since you came back. Still don't understand why. Danny it proved I was telling the truth after you accused me of being lapras, instantly proving you wrong. I honestly believe eenuh is evil, and if she is then eddie if probably good. We shall see soon, but i you're all wrong then the mafia may be close to winning.

I think mafia will win if they're wrong, the countdown clock only leaves 3 days left. I fear we will lose the game when it hits zero.

(I am out so please forgive this posts jagged/ruffiness) If someone would be kind enough to prevent automerge I will update properly later. But for now...

131.png

Eddie Coleslaw is dead. She was Shiny Lapras, recruited by Cybernetic Mewtwo she could dwell on the lake to avoid detection. She was a member of the mafia.

NIGHT SEVEN

Get your PMs in. 24 hours. Lets do this.