N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

If he isn't Ho-oh, why would he take such a chance? And what are the chances that he would strike it that lucky, and someone would just come out and say no i'm Ho-oh. I've nothing to do with Pokedex, aswell.

I have to be honest the way you entirely avoided the question here makes me suspect that you've just made the fact up. It may not be the case at all, but Diageo asks you a question (several times) and you don't even refer to it, or say "I'm not answering that" or anything, you just completely ignore it?

Starting to think more and more that this is part of a plot of some kind. Then again I get really suspicious in these games and often make connections and become convinced they're true based on few facts... (Just check out one game a while ago where I thought gaggle64 and Esequiel were backing each other up cause they were mafia members, despite a lot evidence lol. Gaggle was WELL pissed about that at the time [they turned out to both be good in the end])

Okay so I took so long posting that Maddog had replied, fair enough.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoid it? It's some info that was obtained. How else would i know.

What kind of power gives you information about what pokemon are in the game but does not attach it to any particular player. It's a very strange concept for a power.

Current Players (20);

Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 11.

Vote : Zell - 9; Marcamillian, Diageo, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Rummy, heroicjanitor, Dyson.

It was given to me by ReZ, it was included in my role information. And no, we are not partners or anything, all i know is that Ho-oh is a character, i don't know who it is though.

So in you role PM, you got your character, and then got randomly told that Ho-oh is also in the game but have no connection to him.

That doesn't sit right...

So in you role PM, you got your character, and then got randomly told that Ho-oh is also in the game but have no connection to him.

That doesn't sit right...

It wasn't totally random. Actually, thinking more about it, i'm actually pretty sure he's good. If he's Ho-oh, that is.

On Marcamillian's original point that there wouldn't be two fiery town roleblockers, maybe there wouldn't, but doesn't that give rise to possibility that Zell is the town one, and Marcamillian the mafia one?

Since Maddog can supposedly back up Zell's claim slightly. Can anyone back up Marcmillian's claim?

I can't back up my claim. I just knows what I knows from my role information,

What I would like to say...

I think lapras is in the game and is the one hiding people in the write-up with weather effects.

Should Zell be mafia, now that he's been silenced it'll be interesting to note who is speaking up for him