ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe a

>_<

Is in order..

Zell, ask ReZ right away if you can edit it out.

I personally, for the sake of the game, did not read your role PM, I only glanced at it and looked away when I realised what I saw (and The Peeps post helped too).

Shit, I've just read the "from day 8 onwards bit". Fuck.

And decided the best way to solve your problem would be to break the rules a second time?

You're like that other fool who kept accidentally editing stuff.

I'm really sorry guys, massive fuck-up.

And decided the best way to solve your problem would be to break the rules a second time?

I've edited it out because leaving it up there is probably the greater of two evils.

Still, I may die for this.

What's more is that I've also accidently deleted the post I made before.

This is what happens when you only have four hours sleep because you've spent all night revising maths.

EDIT: Yeah nothing to see here folks!

You can't post your PM Zell

Zell was standing his ground in the centre of the town. With accusations coming from all direction he snapped! Losing his temper, Zell launched an attack at the Mayor Rattata shrine. The Pokepoliwagpolice arrested him and took him to his hut.

Zell has been silenced for the remainder of the day.

Play continues as normal.

So yesterday when I didn't want to lynch him, everyone wanted to, now when I do want to, nobody wants to. Yes, exaggeration and hyperbole, I'm not being extremely serious just pointing out the quick flipping. I didn't see the post/quote, but I don't care. I keep my vote, and ReZ if you dared include anything outside of the 151 then I will see you next tuesday.

Now that we are all working on different information since some have seen Zells "role information" and others havn't, I shall reveal mine...

Marcamillian, you are Bullshittymon, a member of the town.

fusyoa4.png

Bullshittymon (Teabagger) You can target a player in the night phase. That player will be teabagged, leaving them in a state of confusion

On a side note...

Shiny Lapras was shooting the sky with a powerful Blizzard attack. The attack covering the mountain range in thick snow.

Out towards the shore the clouds had grown rich. It started raining. The rain was very intense and certainly unseasonal.

I would wager that its the shiny lapras that has the obscuring power.

If we assume Zell isn't mafia, who else may be? Does anyone know anything about the beeping thing? Sounds shady. Nintendohnut and the pokedex?

Well, mr-paul or jonnas, maybe.

Marc, I love you and owe you a hug.

Considering ReZ has already decided to include Shiny Pokémon, and newer sprites, it wouldn't surprise me if he stretched the rules this far, and include Ho-oh.

Not to be in his defense, and not that I believe it cos I think he shouldn't have, but quoting bulbapedia;

In Generation II, Shininess is determined by the individual values (IVs) of a Pokémon. If a Pokémon's Speed, Defense, and Special IVs are 10, and its Attack IV is 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14 or 15, it will be Shiny. This determination allowed for compatibility with Generation I, as if a Shiny Pokémon is traded back, then traded forward, it would retain its Shininess. Despite the bonus of backward compatibility allowing for a Shiny Pokémon to learn Generation I TMs, provided it was a Generation I Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon are only slightly above average in terms of IVs.

I know IVs always existed. I'm not in defense of anyone here, but that's more ground for shinies than there is for having ho-oh in this game. So maybe, after all, you are both mafia?

Come to think actually, that suggests only backward trading for shinies, not existant in the original game. Maybe ReZ is taking liberties.

ReZ, can we also get a vote count?

Considering ReZ has already decided to include Shiny Pokémon, and newer sprites, it wouldn't surprise me if he stretched the rules this far, and include Ho-oh.

My take on this is that...

newer sprites... its just the site ReZ ALWAYS pulls them from didn't have the original monotone sprites but newer flashier ones.

shiny pokemon... its now an established game mechanic to throw off colour spotters (especially important with this game having a much reduced roster of pokemon to choose from) and to indicate special powers

Wait what, shinies? Urgh. =(

I never played much past Red/Blue/Yellow (and a tiny bit of Gold), so I know nothing of this shininess. If your Pokémon is a shiny, is that included in your PM or something? Cause otherwise I have no idea what colours to look for in the write-up to spot myself heh.

As for the beeping thing and beady eyes, I've been going over the original Pokémon list and I just can't figure out what Pokémon that might be...

Ok, alot to catch up on. Zell could be who he says he is, i know that Ho-oh is a character in the game. That's all i have atm.

Well that's more defence for Zell.

mr-paul confirms him as a roleblocker and MadDog says Ho-Oh is in the game.

Can you tell us how you know this, MadDog?

I thought the beeping pokémon may have been Porygon but the colours don't match.

Well that's more defence for Zell.

mr-paul confirms him as a roleblocker and MadDog says Ho-Oh is in the game.

Can you tell us how you know this, MadDog?

I thought the beeping pokémon may have been Porygon but the colours don't match.

All i'll say is that this info is 100% solid.

Interesting stuff. I didn't see the PM. I have no reason to believe that he isn't a roleblocker, but it's very weird that there are two that are firey.

Would he post a PM if he was evil? I'm not sure his mafia team-mates would let him (there must be a couple others posting this afternoon that are evil too), it comes across as a last gasp attempt to prove who he is.

Would be very ReZ to throw a Ho-Oh into the game.

I'll keep my vote off for now because I'm really unsure.

Whoa, I've missed a lot, it seems!

At first I was like "Ho-Oh? BULLSHIT!", but since MadDog seems to have confirmed it, I'm back to being really undecided about Zell. Unless they're both in the mafia together.

Marcamillian, if Zell is Ho-Oh and Tales is Moltres, what fiery roleblocker are you?

Also, Eenuh, note that I haven't had any info to share so far, yet I've participated in what discussion there has been. I've found out that if you don't keep up with discussions yourself, it's very easy to get sidetracked, and then you become inactive, so you should really just participate with whatever you can. If nothing else, just voice your speculations so we know you're active. Just a piece of friendly advice. :)

(By the way, ReZ, if it truly is the case, I highly disapprove of you using Ho-Oh in a Red/Blue game. The Ho-Oh seen in the anime was supposed to be the original design for Moltres, but they changed it.)