N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

You've another 15 minutes or so, it seems.

Quite the bid from you there Marcamillian! Are you admitting yourself to be Moltres? If we lynch Zell and find him innocent, surely you will be willing to be lycnched next as the one to die? I was concerned about yourself and Eenuh previously, both being relatively quiet. I don't like quiet people in mafias, it seems the optimum strategy for evil is to not say very much!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, since that's too bold a claim to make, I'm inclined to believe Marc. However, there's something odd about your roleblock last night.. I don't know if it means anything. I'll probably bring it up again later if necessary. I'd like to point out though, Tales was Moltres in the last game, and was good (and a tracker), but there's no saying if there's any conmnection or if it means anything at all. I'll wait with voting untill I've heard from Zell (and perhaps Marc) again.

That's not an admission of guilt btw.

People.... if MrPaul is sure that Zell is a roleblocker, I know there is another one. TWO people! And the one I know about is definiately firery... CAUSE ITS ME!

The way Zell claimed it was very safe "oh it MIGHT be me" so he could back out of it later. TBH there arn't that many fire pokemon so its highly unlikely that both roleblockers are firery and roleblockers. Thus I call shenanigans on Zell

Vote: Zell

also...

Legendary AND fiery? Well that leaves us with one option then Zell doesn't it...

... assuming this isn't an intricate web of lies

Well, like I said, I targeted Jonnas. It seemed likely at the time that I may have been redirected to Smeagol since no-one else said anything and it fitted the description of fiery.

So it seems that I did target Jonnas afterall. But I don't appear in the write-up and Jonnas doesn't seemed to think he was roleblocked. This is strange, I definately sent in my PM. I cannot explain this.

Again, I'm not lying about the roleblocker thing, seeing as mr-paul has confirmed me as one. About the fiery thing, I am indeed legendary and fiery: I'm Ho-oh. (Before people start saying that Ho-oh isn't in the first 150, remember the end of the first episode of pokemon where Ash sees Ho-oh flying into the rainbow? I'm guessing that's the reason Ho-oh's been included.)

As I've already come out as the fiery roleblocker that targeted smeagol last night targets are not a problem fine sir.

Night 1: I didn't target anyone.. missed the night.

Night 2: Smeagol

If I were mafia it would be quite the suicide bid.

Of course it would. That would be your defence if I came up innocent right? I am finding it strange that you haven't said anything so far, then you come out claiming to be the fiery roleblocker who targeted Smeagol, but "forgot" to send your target the first night. What pokemon are you? Can anyone confirm that you are actually what you say you are? No, I don't think there would be two fiery roleblockers, but I am definately one of them. I suspect you're trying to frame me.

Quite the bid from you there Marcamillian! Are you admitting yourself to be Moltres?

I've never claimed to be ledgendary... only that Im fiery and a roleblocker.

About the fiery thing, I am indeed legendary and fiery: I'm Ho-oh. (Before people start saying that Ho-oh isn't in the first 150, remember the end of the first episode of pokemon where Ash sees Ho-oh flying into the rainbow?

This isn't called "pokemon - the anime", its called "red&blue". ReZ is experienced enough with these to not get them mixed up. ReZ is capable of being an arse and throwing in pokemon from other games to throw people off but I've got no reason to believe he's done this at the moment.

Of course it would. That would be your defence if I came up innocent right?

I have no defence if you come up innocent. As far as I'm concerned you've told a porkie and I'm pulling you up on it.

I am finding it strange that you haven't said anything so far, then you come out claiming to be the fiery roleblocker who targeted Smeagol, but "forgot" to send your target the first night.

I apologise to everyone (especially ReZ) for being inactive for a day. People may have been posting but I wouldn't call "oh I've got no information" active.

No, I don't think there would be two fiery roleblockers, but I am definately one of them. I suspect you're trying to frame me.

Then you see my dilemma. Its my word against yours. I can't do anything to prove what I am so I'm gonna have to hope people trust me.

I'm sorry Zell, but the fact you've claimed Ho-oh just isn't right. It's a Red/Blue based game, so Ho-oh just wouldn't be included. I think you were planning to claim Moltres but now realise someone else is Moltres (Marc, probably) in which case you had to think of something else. Nice try, but I just don't buy it, it just doesn't fit with the game. Plus, Marc seems pretty positive about this, I'm willing to go with him.

You've another 15 minutes or so, it seems.

Quite the bid from you there Marcamillian! Are you admitting yourself to be Moltres? If we lynch Zell and find him innocent, surely you will be willing to be lycnched next as the one to die? I was concerned about yourself and Eenuh previously, both being relatively quiet. I don't like quiet people in mafias, it seems the optimum strategy for evil is to not say very much!

Hmm sorry, but I've been really busy with placement.

I still check the thread multiple times in the afternoon/evening and I've sent in my targets. Just seems pointless to constantly say "I have no information". I don't even seem to appear in the write-up, so I really have nothing to share.

It's not a "strategy", if I had anything to share I would heh.

Second post: Yeah, what he said above.

Eenuh - but it's not specifically having something to share with the group. No information is pretty normal for some people, but that doesn't mean they can't contribute in the day phases. Discussion is what makes these games great and what helps to oust mafiosos. The more talk, the more likely they are to slip up and make a mistake, so talking as much as possible is in the town's best interest. Obviously real-life should take priority, but if you're checking the thread it's worth throwing in an opinion, a question or something similar to help out :)

What do you think I'm lying about Marcamillian? I've been confirmed as a roleblocker by mr-paul. There's no reason for me to lie about what pokemon I am, what difference would it make?

I'm sorry Zell, but the fact you've claimed Ho-oh just isn't right. It's a Red/Blue based game, so Ho-oh just wouldn't be included. I think you were planning to claim Moltres but now realise someone else is Moltres (Marc, probably) in which case you had to think of something else. Nice try, but I just don't buy it, it just doesn't fit with the game. Plus, Marc seems pretty positive about this, I'm willing to go with him.

Why are you so sure? I would say it's likely that Rez would have put in one or two non-kanto to confuse people. It would be stupid of me to say I'm Ho-oh if it wasn't true, but it is. I was never planning on claiming Moltres, besides, I don't think anyone is Moltres. If someone was, they would have said by now. Marcamillian is not Moltres because he himself said he is not legendary.

Second post: Yeah, what he said above.

Eenuh - but it's not specifically having something to share with the group. No information is pretty normal for some people, but that doesn't mean they can't contribute in the day phases. Discussion is what makes these games great and what helps to oust mafiosos. The more talk, the more likely they are to slip up and make a mistake, so talking as much as possible is in the town's best interest. Obviously real-life should take priority, but if you're checking the thread it's worth throwing in an opinion, a question or something similar to help out :)

I just find it quite difficult to form an opinion after only two nights, where not that much seems to have happened. We've heard from Zell, but I can't make my mind up about whether or not he's lying?

I haven't played enough Pokémon mafia games to know if ReZ would really throw in Ho-Oh, when it's supposed to be a Red and Blue game. I'm willing to vote for Zell based on this really, but since we still have time left we may as well hear whatever else he (or anyone else) has to say.

I might as well put it out here to avoid confusion. I'm Moltres, I regained my previous character since I survived the last game. I didn't say before because I was hoping Zell or Marcimillian would claim Moltres but they didn't.

No, I don't think there would be two fiery roleblockers, but I am definately one of them. I suspect you're trying to frame me.

As you voiced yourself, I don't believe there would be two townie fire-type roleblockers. If mr_paul has confirmed you to be a roleblocker either you arn't a townie, you arn't fire type or I'm a big fat liar.

Yeahh, I don't put it on ReZ to put Ho-Oh in, it's nice that Marcamillian only addressed my point after Zell posted. He does not claim to be Moltres or a bird, just a fiery roleblocker, Zell has been tripped up and panicked, claiming Ho-oh! That's beyond the pale for me, but I'll be honest I just don't believe anymore that Zell is a roleblocker. I believe he's gone for half truths, and genuinely did target Jonnas, but not as a roleblocker. Second to this, what if they're both mafia and he targeted Jonnas in a postive way? Jonnas's convenient not knowing gives him a nice defence.

So anyway yeah, Vote:Zell. Also I agree with Dohnut regarding talking, Eenuh. I don't have a lot but I'm talking. People who 'dont have any information' as I previously said obviously must have, but until discussion comes it won't bring it out in relevant points. What about you Eenuh, surely you must have *something* to give us, even if it's just about yourself?

I do have something I want to provide, it's just about myself but I'm worried because it's typically a controversial thing to throw out there, but I'd rather it came out at a more suitable rather than typical time.

As you voiced yourself, I don't believe there would be two townie fire-type roleblockers. If mr_paul has confirmed you to be a roleblocker either you arn't a townie, you arn't fire type or I'm a big fat liar.

Or you're taking lots of E's.

I'm not convinced Rez would throw in Ho-Oh... but if we're going by appearances from the anime then Togepi could be included in this game too - and Marill. They all appeared before Gold and Silver were released didn't they?

The problem I'm having is that Zell really sounds like a townie. Are two town roleblockers really that unlikey?

Here's my impression of the situation;

Zell is mafia and not a rb. Mr_paul is mafia. Jonnas could be either though maybe mafia.

Zell isn't mafia but is a rb, Mr Paul isn't mafia(open to error), Jonnas is still undecided.

Also, just ftr, considering trust no one etc, I wouldn't put it past ReZ to put in two fiery town roleblockers, I'm going for Zell based on a ho-oh claim.

Here's my impression of the situation;

Zell is mafia and not a rb. Mr_paul is mafia. Jonnas could be either though maybe mafia.

Zell isn't mafia but is a rb, Mr Paul isn't mafia(open to error), Jonnas is still undecided.

I didn't finish this post, that is because like a terrible person I am drinking already. Judge me not!

Zell isn't mafia and isn't a rb, mr_paul is mafia, but Zell is lying to us.

Zell is mafia, is a rb. Mr paul isn't mafia, Jonnas is...actually still undecided. Strange why a mafia would rb their own, unless covering tracks. Possibly a 1st night killer.

This isn't called "pokemon - the anime", its called "red&blue". ReZ is experienced enough with these to not get them mixed up. ReZ is capable of being an arse and throwing in pokemon from other games to throw people off but I've got no reason to believe he's done this at the moment.

Considering ReZ has already decided to include Shiny Pokémon, and newer sprites, it wouldn't surprise me if he stretched the rules this far, and include Ho-oh.

However...

I think you were planning to claim Moltres but now realise someone else is Moltres (Marc, probably) in which case you had to think of something else.

This is the impression I got. Once Zell thought Marc was Moltres, he decided to claim Ho-oh. Of course, this is all incredibly vague speculation.

At this point, since it can go either way...I'm just going to risk it. Vote: Zell. He's either a very unlucky mafioso, or a very unlucky townie.

I might as well put it out here to avoid confusion. I'm Moltres, I regained my previous character since I survived the last game. I didn't say before because I was hoping Zell or Marcimillian would claim Moltres but they didn't.

Why were you hoping that they would claim your character? So one of them could get lynched?

RULES

- Normal mafia rules apply, with the following exceptions or additions;

- PMs can be quoted from day 8 onwards. This doesn't mean that if someone quotes a PM that they are telling the truth.

- Do not talk to any dead players and vice versa.

- Inactivity and low posting will be dealt with (more) swiftly (than ever before) and from the outset of the game, you have been warned.

- Day Phases are 48 hours, night phases are 24 hours, subject to change.

- It would be helpful to write your power (or paraphrased power) in night PM titles.

You can't post your PM Zell