Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jynx is black,

jynx.gif

Not anymore, and the sprite I got is also the correct purple. But I've accepted it as another one of ReZ's silly/stupid/unpopular decisions.

Love you, really, ReZ. :kiss:

Ho-oh was described as majestic too(night 1). Think they could be counterparts? One good, one evil.

That's actually an interesting theory.

I was the one who targeted Jonnas, i'm described as white there.

But Lugia doesn't shoot ice. It makes far more sense for you to have fired the pure light energy.

I was the one who targeted Jonnas, i'm described as white there.

Ellmeister also claims to have targeted Jonnas and was roleblocked by Chairdriver that night.... or so I thought.

Ho-oh was described as majestic too(night 1). Think they could be counterparts? One good, one evil.

Except that MadDog helped catch out Jonnas/Mewtwo so he's very unlikely to be evil.

That was MadDog. I think he's just mistakenly seen himself as the white pokémon which has to be Ell as it just fits better.

Changevote: EddieColeslaw

I think she might actually be shiny Lapras since (Diageo?) highlighted that Venomoth isn't those colours.

So courageous of you. I was venomoth one time, and I was described as purple, pink and cream. I don't have the picture I was given for it though since I ran out of space in my inbox a while ago and had to delete my pms :( Also, my power was only a double vote. Could be that Rez changed his mind about the colours or you have a different picture. We'll know when MadDog comes on anyway.

What is your other power Eddie?

Well, I can post my PM tomorrow (day 8, right?), ReZ probably just changed the colours with the updated sprite.

He says Eddie is the rolling pokémon and that he is the white pokémon.

I'm certain that isn't true.

The rolling Pokemon was Rummy, who said himself that he's a rolling, unstoppable tracker.

Third of all, what colours are you, Eddie? There's an indigo, grey and lilac Pokémon and and a lilac, beige and grey Pokémon, and I'm not sure if you're either of them.

To be honest I don't know, both of them fit pretty well...I've only appeared in the write-up once before without colours, in the latest one, and I thought the indigo one was me but I don't think so. So I would be the latter.

Venomoth isn't lilac beige and grey.

How would you describe it then? :S

I targeted Eddie last night.

It rolled a passed a cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokemon who caught its eye. The watching Pokemon was then doused from behind as a white Pokemon waved its tail.

I'm the white one ofcourse. Thing is, the pokemon you claim to be doesn't match the writeup. Care to explain?

What do you mean? Those are my colours. Also Ellmeister is Dewgong, who waved his tail like before in some other write-up, and was backed by mr-paul about his night action. So the white thing clearly isn't you.

Vote: MadDog

shinylapras1.jpg

More beige than venomoth... Off to work then midnight launch 3DS whoooo :D

It seems to depend on the exact nuance of the sprite. I've found it both to have a beige belly and a pink belly depending on the source.

Thinking about it, I have become suspicious of Eddie as well. MadDog is clearly just mistaken about who he is.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Current Players (13);

Sméagol, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 7

Day Seven deadline is 9:15AM GMT on 26th March

Vote : heroicjanitor - 1 ; Ellmeister.

Vote : Eddie Coleslaw - 3 ; Diageo, The Peeps, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote : MadDog - 1 ; Eddie Coleslaw.

131.png

It's exactly lilac, beige and grey. It's from the Pokemon Elite website which ReZ uses.

Jynx is an exception, unless you are lying about being Jynx.

49.png

He would call it lilac and light brown, or whatever he called it last time.

So I get almost killed for not knowing who I am in the write-up, MadDog simply gets away with it? =P

Of course not! You get killed for being darn suspicious! ;)

131.png

It's exactly lilac, beige and grey. It's from the Pokemon Elite website which ReZ uses.

Jynx is an exception, unless you are lying about being Jynx.

49.png

He would call it lilac and light brown, or whatever he called it last time.

Yeah, on that sprite it seems clear.

ReZ has admitted to me via PM that Jynx being described as black was an error on his part because he looked at an old image instead of the updated sprite. That he wasn't aware of the controversy and subsequent change of Jynx's skin colour surprises me, but that's beside the point. :heh:

@ The Peeps & Dannyboy;

I'm Cloyster. And did nothing last night, as usual. I also didn't receive any PM's again, so I assume I wasn't targeted.

I'll take a more detailed look at the last posts to decide which one of you I find more suspicious, if I can make a decision that is. The steel.. Thing worries me somewhat, although I speculate it's not doing something gameplay related, but is ReZ way of leading up to the end of the game. I expect it to hatch a regenerated Mewtoo who will blast each and everyone of us in the epilogue, only to start again in the next Pokémafia. That or it'll explode within a set timelimit, and kill us all, making us all lose. Or, someone needs to push a button, or otherwise some bright light will light up the sky, and do various mysterious things.

So I get almost killed for not knowing who I am in the write-up, MadDog simply gets away with it? =P

He's not. Lugia cannot just be white. Also he keeps giving one-liners, e.g. saying he targeted me but not saying what results he got!

I did vote for Jonnas, but it didn't get counted due to him having a double vote.

Why are we discussing sprite colours instead of real happenings? :(

As the sun went down, a large and powerful Pokemon sat from far away once again. It spoke to the sky and beckoned forth a bright beam....

Elswhere a rolling red and white Pokemon was meandering towards its target. It rolled a passed a cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokemon who caught its eye. The watching Pokemon was then doused from behind as a white Pokemon waved its tail.

Several Pokemon saw the large steel structure in the centre of town, but feated they were hallucinating. A closer inspection in the morning should shed some light onto this - was their thinking.

...The beam shot down out of the sky and illuminated the lake. A lilac, beige and grey Pokemon who squinted, its calm posture disturbed by the intrusion.

A blue, beige and brown Pokemon peeked into the silver hatch. Blipblip blip...bleeep. It nodded to itself and walked home, passing an egg as it left.

Across town a rain storm grew strong.

A bottle of lubrication lay in waiting on the bed side table of a regal magenta, cream and black Pokemon. Its hands rose into the air, it jigged its head from side to side and shook for a couple of hours.

The rain storm subsided and a Pokemon lay in a puddle, the life drained from its eyes.

101.png

Rummy is dead. He was Electrode the rolling tracker. He was a member of the town.

Right, so first off, does anyone know who the large and powerful Pokemon is that was far away? Why were they far away? And am I being stupid here, is it someone we know about?

Second, yet again we can see that Eenuh is the one in the 'silver hatch'. I still really do not trust this, and seeing as every time anyone goes near her or gets anything from her it seems to be altered in some way, I'm pretty sure she's evil. In fact it might be a way of altering the PMs to make herself look like a townie.

Dannyboy - thanks for confirming my story, at least heroic can't constantly accuse me of lying any more. I am Tentacruel and I am good. I did say it in the post yesterday, I was asking people to investigate me. Not sure why it was only 90% or whatever, I guess some of the points I made below the roleclaim may have confused things? I can post JUST my role and my targets and alignment if its easier and you can analyse that tonight? I don't mind, but that at least will prove I'm telling entirely the truth and then people can leave me the hell alone :P

I have to admit I don't trust Eddie, but at the same time I would actually agree with Dannyboy on this, Venemoth could be described as those colours quite easily, and we know Rez has been a little confusing with colours in the past (in one game he described me as a totally different colour to what I thought it was). That said, holding off with info for so long makes her very suspicious.

Right now it's Eenuh, Eddie, and heroic. Heroic is untrustworthy because of his ridiculous roleclaim (programmer) and the fact that he doesn't really seem sure what his power actually is now. I strongly suspect that he is still neutral and that he's going to steal the win from us.

I'm not going to vote yet because I don't know which one I trust the least. They all feel pretty scummy to me, and there's plenty of time left today before we need to lynch.

Right, so first off, does anyone know who the large and powerful Pokemon is that was far away? Why were they far away? And am I being stupid here, is it someone we know about?

Second, yet again we can see that Eenuh is the one in the 'silver hatch'. I still really do not trust this, and seeing as every time anyone goes near her or gets anything from her it seems to be altered in some way, I'm pretty sure she's evil. In fact it might be a way of altering the PMs to make herself look like a townie.

Dannyboy - thanks for confirming my story, at least heroic can't constantly accuse me of lying any more. I am Tentacruel and I am good. I did say it in the post yesterday, I was asking people to investigate me. Not sure why it was only 90% or whatever, I guess some of the points I made below the roleclaim may have confused things? I can post JUST my role and my targets and alignment if its easier and you can analyse that tonight? I don't mind, but that at least will prove I'm telling entirely the truth and then people can leave me the hell alone :P

I have to admit I don't trust Eddie, but at the same time I would actually agree with Dannyboy on this, Venemoth could be described as those colours quite easily, and we know Rez has been a little confusing with colours in the past (in one game he described me as a totally different colour to what I thought it was). That said, holding off with info for so long makes her very suspicious.

Right now it's Eenuh, Eddie, and heroic. Heroic is untrustworthy because of his ridiculous roleclaim (programmer) and the fact that he doesn't really seem sure what his power actually is now. I strongly suspect that he is still neutral and that he's going to steal the win from us.

I'm not going to vote yet because I don't know which one I trust the least. They all feel pretty scummy to me, and there's plenty of time left today before we need to lynch.

Regarding my analysis of you, I think ReZ meant to say above "90%" since that is normally the closest I can get to 100%, meaning I pretty much trust your story. If you had lied in those two posts or something, I'm pretty sure it would have bumped the percentage down more than 10%.

I'm suspicious of Eddie since her colours could very well fit Shiny Lapras, and that would also fit with her Lake Dweller ability. She hasn't revealed her power, and she quickly jumped on MadDog because of a silly misunderstanding.

the fact that he doesn't really seem sure what his power actually is now.

I have clearly stated my power and win condition many times, people just keep asking me what it is. Here it is again:

My power is called amateur programmer. When I target someone the powers of the other people targeting them get enhanced. My win condition is to survive and go to university.

The reasons for not trusting you are obvious. Dyson died of poison and you are the only poison pokemon we know of. So now you being good hinges on Dannyboy being good/incompetent. Danny who else did you target? Did you target Jonnas before he was lynched?