N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed, but it's pretty redundant to mention it now that he's dead, don'tchathink?

It'd be more in a mafia's interest to kill off a double voter than a neutral's, surely?

You're still skirting the question Eenuh, addressing my suspicions without giving anything, why not give anything? How many writeups have you appeared in?

You. Guys. Are. Rushing.

Majority has been reached

Vote : heroicjanitor - 9 ; Cube, MadDog, Tales, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Jonnas.

The Pokemon gathered around their target....although some of them were unsure on their target and wanted more time they were unaware that it was already too late. The Pokemon smothered their target. Taking a step back they witnessed the life fall from his face and blood spill out of his mouth.

66.png

heroicjanitor is dead. He was Machop, vengeful Neutral with a burning rage for inactivity.

Current Players (16);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Jonnas, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps.

Night Four deadline is 7:45AM GMT on 19th March

First post has been updated with Night (and large Day) write ups.

Edited by ReZourceman

The gentle summer darkness fell over the town once again.

A giant red, cream and white Pokemon stood tall and shot a vivid blue blast from its mouth. It engulfed a white Pokemon as it was shooting a blast of ice cold powder directed at a green and grey Pokemon, suddenly a piercingly bright blast of pure light energy shot down from above illuminating the defending Pokemon, and highlighting the anger in its eyes.

A small orange Pokemon watched the large and impressive hut of its target. The Pokemon that exited didn't move very far.

A letter flew through the town, embers scattered in its wake once again.

A large red and white Pokemon rolled towards the silver hatch.

A pale green, green and pink Pokemon started concentrating internally. It noticed some symbols appear around its body. Blip...bleep...BLEEEEEP.

A small cyan and cream Pokemon was practicing a move. It was a busy Pokemon that night, so it soon got on its way after deciding on its first target.

Elsewhere a raging and wet storm brewed.

Two Pokemon felt great, and started glowing...

As the sun rose however, everyone was shocked to see the victim that the cruel night had taken. Lying on the roof of a hut (for some reason) was a mamed Pokemon. Carefully bringing him down and laying him on the floor, the F.B.I. (Federal Beedrill Investigation) team realised that he was no longer breathing....

...His heart had also been ripped from his chest.....

136.png

Sméagol is dead. He was Flareon, the neutral message sending trouble maker, tasked with sabotaging the townies chance of winning.

DAY FIVE

Current Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Jonnas, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Day Five deadline is 10:00AM GMT on 21st March

Was Sméagol not the red, cream and white pokemon?

I have him listed as the small, brown and cream Pokémon, but it would seem that he was lying about that since Flareon doesn't really fit that description.

Continuing from yesterday, I want to know what exactly makes Eenuh so suspicious. What questions has she dodged? I don't see it.

Oh, and just to be on the safe side:

Vote: Jonnas

BUT PLEASE COUNT THE VOTES BEFORE VOTING YOURSELF SO WE DON'T PREMATURELY END THE DAY!

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but no one targeted Cube, not even a roleblock. Which I think it's weird considering how useful his power is, not only can he track, but he knows what they do.

Also, there are two double voters. I'm one of them. We already know of one dead neutral doble voter, is the last one mafia perhaps?

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but no one targeted Cube, not even a roleblock. Which I think it's weird considering how useful his power is, not only can he track, but he knows what they do.

Also, there are two double voters. I'm one of them. We already know of one dead neutral doble voter, is the last one mafia perhaps?

@Cube - That is a bit worrying, actually.

@Double voter - You mean there have been three in this game? It would make sense for there to be one of each alignment.

Wait a second.

I targeted you and it didn't tell me you had a double vote. You're not telling the whole story are you? Do you have multiple powers?