N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

I may have been, but I wouldn't call myself a foraging Pokémon.. I just imagine cows grazing.. In treetops? But then again, if I was splashed by Chair it would coincide with me being "refreshed" last night. That's all I'm going to say about myself for now though.. Like I said, I was probably roleblocked, my ability failed at least.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call myself a foraging Pokémon.. I just imagine cows grazing..

Foraging implies searching for food, usually searching bushes and stuff when I picture it. Cows grazing know where the food is, so they're not really searching... I think.

This is a good list of all of what the pokemon look like, excluding shinies, for anyone that's interested. I assume it is anyway since my picture is there.

Re-reading the writeup.. I don't like the fact I've retreated to bed feeling 'unwell' and 'very tired'. I'm not sure if that's flavour text due to the amount of activity but I wonder if something has happened, ie, one of the people targetting me has made me ill or something. Probably the thing that tripped me up? Worth thinking about anyway, wonder if I'll be silenced tomorrow.

Maybe it meant whatever your dodging ability is would not work twice in one night? You wouldn't avoid the killer? Assuming you could, that is.

Where's Jonnas, I'd like to hear from him to see what Zell's effect on him was.

Yeah, Zell must've been redirected, because I wasn't roleblocked. At least I wasn't notified that my power failed, or anything of the sort.

As for my suspicions... Dyson is on my "innocent" list for now, Zell could go either way. I have no idea about anyone to vote for, though.

I have no idea either. Zell is definitely a roleblocker but that doesn't prove him good or evil.

I feel this may be another day of "no lynch", but that's not totally a bad thing, especially seeing no-one got killed.

How is Zell definitely a roleblocker?

There's nobody out there with a doctoring ability is there? Because if there is now's the time to use it :/ I don't like how the writeup was done in italics, lol.

Just so you all know, I think the Mafia are after me because they know what my ability is. It'd explain what the deal is with the heavy focus on killing me. I can intercept anyone's night PM when I target them which obviously makes me quite useful to the town.. I can only imagine that they somehow found out.

Anyway; if there are any doctors or protectors around tonight, I'd very much appreciate the backup. I also think we need to find out who the Pokemon was that tripped me up as I think we've got a culprit there.

Can't you tell if you're roleblocked, then?

I'm not an investigator/info gatherer, and I didn't get a PM from night 1, either.

I have to assume that I would get a PM if I was roleblocked, but I didn't. It is possible ReZ decided to not warn players like me that they were roleblocked, but I don't think that's the case.

So Dyson failed because the pokemon he targeted didn't send a PM. Could it not be that he was tired from running around all over the place?

Did you learn anything from your PM on the first night Dyson?

Where are we getting this notion of a vigilante. Seems pretty clear that it was only the last pokemon that tried to kill him.

Where are we getting this notion of a vigilante. Seems pretty clear that it was only the last pokemon that tried to kill him.

The mafia killer was invisible yesterday, and the killer today was not. Seems obvious to me that if they are going to kill they would use the invisible guy.

Dyson you shouldn't have told your power, I think they might have been after you to frame Zell... Or to defend Zell. But if they did find out your power, there is only one person we know of who does that. But I don't think they did since everyone else who has targeted you has shown up.