60 members have voted

1. 1. Best Cartoon Comedy?

• Simpsons
    • Futurama
    • Dilbert
    • South Park
    • Family Guy
    • American Dad

A while back we had a poll between American Dad, Family Guy and the Simpsons.....but so many were missing!!! :nono:

So now...here's a better one!!! :hehe:

If I've missed one...then sorry..I did it off the top of my head!! Say what you like best and why :wink:

i wont vote as i aint seen family guy " yes im missing out" , but futurama in terms of random funnyness > simpsons. simpsons has too many serious moments.

I'm voting Simpsons. Simpsons is the original comedy cartoon, and despite newer episodes being less amazing, the earlier seasons alone qualify for first place. Some of the greatest jokes and parodies ever comitted to animation can be found in the Simpsons.

So Simpsons it is.

I'm not voting for the simple reason that any comdey poll that has dilbert as an option is undeserving of my time.

(yes, i am well aware that i spent more time typing out this reply than i would have if i had just voted)

Family Guy, because this season has been amazing... shame BBC2 hasn't picked it up yet.

Futurama! Better than than the simpsons ever was. Futurama has made me laugh out loud at times and still does despite the fact ive seen every episode a hundred times. Simpsons has had its moments and made me giggle aloud a few times, but not near the level of Futurama and not after seeing the eps a load of times. Family Guy lately has also overtaken my once formidible simpson love.

south park is just too funny, cartman cracks me up with everything he says, although his voice has changed in the new eps which makes him sound not as funny :sad:

Out of those, Simpsons, as it was the "father" of the cartoon comedies.

BUT... the best cartoon comedy for me is, Sealab 2021 on Adult swim! AWESOME!!!

I never paid Family Guy much attention until I came over to the states, now I absolutely love it. It gives me the repeated 'laugh out louds' that I used to get from every early episode of Simpsons before they started showing repeats for the 500th time and running out of good humour in the newer episodes.

I can't vote, i like Simpsons, Futurama, South Park and Family Guy equally. I simply can not one ahead of the others.

Even though I clicked Family Guy for some reason, I'm going to vote Futurama. It's more consistent than the others, and the geek humour really appeals to me. That said, there's plenty of shows which need to be on there. Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Ren and Stimpy, Sealab 2021, Monkey Dust, the list goes on.

Family Guy has made me laugh way more than Simpsons ever could.

But Dan Castellaneta last night on the comedy awards was genius.

I love Family Guy but it has to be the Simpsons, simply for the earlier series. Some episodes are pure gold.

Erm... Spongebob Squarepants? That just pisses on everything else.

Out of whats there, Simpsons or American Dad. I'll go with the Simpsons, because I've just been watching Season 6 for the last few weeks, and nothing has ever touched that in greatness and hilarity.

King of the Hill?

FUCK!!!!!.....I knew I was missing something!!!...It's cos it hasn't been on in ages :hmm:

And i put Dilbert on btw cos It was always in the same sorta time slots as the others.

Such is my hate for series 11 onwards of the Simpsons that it has fallen bellow Family Guy , South Park and Futurama for me. The few episodes of the current series they are showing on sky that I have happened to catch have been cringeworthy. They really should have stopped after series 10. So yeah although series 5-10 of simpson are possibly the best things on telly ever because of the utter shiteness of the series since then im voting Family Guy.